No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that Anubis,sometimes I need to vent some heat.......but I can't !

*Goes back to the Happy Place*
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      I know that Anubis,sometimes I need to vent some heat.......but I can't !

Yeah, I'd like to know for sure a final yes or no answer, and then the situation can bee easily and quickly resolved. Perhaps they may still be discussing the wrights or something, but I very much doubt it. To air it in October, they would have finalised it all by now. So, it's their word against ours really!
      __

__

Comment

Fortunately for us UK viewers Sky One are showing Atlantis, with the SG-1 2 hour premier showing on October 5th, and the Atlantis 2 hour premier showing October 12th, then them both running side by side like in America.

Keep Your Tuesday's Free!
        spook

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          I got a email back from Sky!!! I cannot believe it, just arrived earlier today. Here is it duplicated,
          Ah that's the exact same reply I got from them a month ago!!! Nice to see things have moved along at the SkyOne offices

Comment

Originally posted by sshspooky
            Fortunately for us UK viewers Sky One are showing Atlantis, with the SG-1 2 hour premier showing on October 5th, and the Atlantis 2 hour premier showing October 12th, then them both running side by side like in America.

Do you have that in writing ..... and if so where did you see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
              Ah that's the exact same reply I got from them a month ago!!! Nice to see things have moved along at the SkyOne offices

Very true, I got the same thing a month just over back too, Sky certainly put lots of effort into their emails!

Really? Now this is something I haven't read at all, anywhere. Most places just state that we're getting New Order and Rising, not the two hour premier. Perhaps thats what they mean? Just JB is right, where did you read this and perhaps in writing?
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                Really? Now this is something I haven't read at all, anywhere. Most places just state that we're getting New Order and Rising, not the two hour premier. Perhaps thats what they mean? Just JB is right, where did you read this and perhaps in writing?
                I had seen it written before - someone posted that it had been printed in the last (I think?) issue of Dreamwatch, but it hasnt been verified by Sky (as Anubis' email shows!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  I had seen it written before - someone posted that it had been printed in the last (I think?) issue of Dreamwatch, but it hasnt been verified by Sky (as Anubis' email shows!)

I too had seen it, yeah, it was DreamWatch!

Sky don't seem to like commenting, I havn't a clue why! Stupid people!
                  __

__

Comment

Sky are keeping quiet about it, but I'd guess that is because they haven't definately decided on their schedual. I think we can take this information from dreamwatch as 95% likely to be accurate, and I don't think it mentions 2 hour premier's, but considering they are starting them on diferent weeks it is probable.
                    spook

Comment

Sky are keeping quiet about it, but I'd guess that is because they haven't definately decided on their schedual. I think we can take this information from dreamwatch as 95% likely to be accurate, and I don't think it mentions 2 hour premier's, but considering they are starting them on diferent weeks it is probable.

I guess Sky just want to keep their details enclosed until about two weeks before it airs, like their TV planner.
                      __

__

Comment

I think sshspooky's,right and it's just scheduling and other prep that's delayed any announcements from Sky.

Earlier today,michelleb made reference to GW confirming the premiere dates,based on Dreamwatch's info.(I replied to her Post,but as she hasn't posted in this thread,I felt she should be name checked. )
                        Likewise, Replicarter !
                        I've gone through the "General news" archive,and under "Stargate gets U.K.Premiere dates" the October 5 SG-1 date is confirmed.The October 12 UK premiere is there too.No detail of other dates/Lowdown etc.

The GW article, dated August 16,sources Dreamwatch mag,and "Thanks Jonathan Cronin and Andy for the tips ".

Good enough for GateWorld.
                        Good enough for me. I just wish I'd remembered this sooner .
                        Forget all mantras.........Trust GW !
                        Still nothing about the other stuff ,( Lowdown etc),but I'm in my calm mode again.
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 August 2004, 05:43 PM. Reason: Typo....

Comment

Lol, you took long enough replying to me. Also, Sky will be showing both episodes of each premier in the one night.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Yep ! Somewhere,in this thread,someone gave us a load of dates, inc this year's Lowdown. I reckon Sky'll show it the prev week ?

About the News thing,I thought it was high time one of us put it up again !

Edit:UK viewers.
                            Some forums do a countdown calendar.I think this thread qualifies .
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 August 2004, 04:49 PM. Reason: Needed it.

Comment

Well, if it's in the same order as Sci-Fi got it, I'm happy!
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                                Lol, you took long enough replying to me. Also, Sky will be showing both episodes of each premier in the one night.
                                Woo Hoo!!!! - so where did you see this?

Comment

Working...
                                X