No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but this does indicate that there won't be any back-to-back airings like on SciFi...
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      Yeah, but this does indicate that there won't be any back-to-back airings like on SciFi...

The UK doesn't seem to have back-to-back airings like Sci-Fi in the US does, they show old episodes from previous seasons every day at 6PM normally and repeat the previous days episode at 7PM on their 'Mix' channel. I'm sure they'll begin airing both shows soon!
      __

__

Comment

Well...I can't diss Sky too much,but frankly,if they don't show Atlantis,then I'll really sulk.
        (Like that's much of a threat, really,lol ! )
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Atlantis rules and is alot better than SG-1 series 8 in my opionion and the ratings gateworld have given to the episodes.
          Wier: Nice work Rodney!
          McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
          Wier: Yes, several times....
          [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Well...I can't diss Sky too much,but frankly,if they don't show Atlantis,then I'll really sulk.

lol Not much of a threat there, but still it will annoy me very much. I'll certainly send a long letter of complaints to them. There's still another month to go so perhaps some development by this time will be achieved.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Atlantis rules and is alot better than SG-1 series 8 in my opionion and the ratings gateworld have given to the episodes.

We'll probably see Atlantis, and by this you've stated you've downloaded around the forum. I too think Atlantis will rule over SG-1. Just hope that it is actually shown.
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              The UK doesn't seem to have back-to-back airings like Sci-Fi in the US does, they show old episodes from previous seasons every day at 6PM normally and repeat the previous days episode at 7PM on their 'Mix' channel. I'm sure they'll begin airing both shows soon!

Are you talking about now? Because there haven't even been any repeats for months....nothing.
              Wier: Nice work Rodney!
              McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
              Wier: Yes, several times....
              [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                Are you talking about now? Because there haven't even been any repeats for months....nothing.

Yes, I'm talking about now. The last episode they aired was around April / May time when they finished reairing all of season seven again. I throught they would start all round again, but sadly they didn't normally however, we see the return of the airing of it in September, with fingers crossed.
                __

__

Comment

That may not be much of a threat but this is: if they dont air Atlantis I will go down to BSkyB or whereever and shoot the person responsible. In fact if they dont clarify what's going on soon, ill go down there and kill him anyway.

I know, a wee bit sadistic, but im really getting pi$$ed off. DIE SKY DIE! deep soothing breaths. deep soothing breaths.
                  Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Poor you ,Thoth....you're getting really ticked off. I know how you feel !
                    (((((((((Thoth)))))))) Now put that nasty old "gun" down,take those deep relaxing breaths ,and repeat softly after me.Come on "UK viewers",join in !

"They're gonna show Atlantis"

Not much of a Mantra,but better than my more ratty version.
                    Which ran:
                    "They'd better show Atlantis"
                    "They'd ruddy well better show Atlantis,or I'll write those Rat Bastets a really polite letter, and scream into a pillow,til I can buy the DVDs" !!!!!!!!

Oh Dear,I hope this cheers you all up a bit !

Comment

lol FHB. We better get some confirmation soon or I'll be just like Thoth!!!
                      __

__

Comment

Glad you liked the mantras,Anubis......there's more daftness where that came from,believe me.

*Goes back to throwing darts at the calendar !*

Comment

Glad you liked the mantras,Anubis......there's more daftness where that came from,believe me.

*Goes back to throwing darts at the calendar !*

lol Another day over with. Starting yet another. Well, now at the beginning of October, the iMac G5 will be in stores so yet another thing to look out for, plus the release of GTA : San Andreas and who would I be to forget....Stargate begins!
                          __

__

Comment

Sky One better show Atlatis or I'll go over ther and lobotomise them...oh wait that won't work. Thye'd have to be lobotomised to NOT pick Atlantis.

Well they did pick up Angel to go with Buffy so we have hopeful looking precedent.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

LOL ! Maybe I should pay their office a visit ......if I keep throwing nice polite words their way, and grinning maniacally at the staff,they'll cave in just to get rid of me !!

Comment

LOL ! Maybe I should pay their office a visit ......if I keep throwing nice polite words their way, and grinning maniacally at the staff,they'll cave in just to get rid of me !!

lol But Sky are generally good with spin-off shows, like CW said, Angel with Buffy and such, so there is still hope!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X