Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    Yes I agree.

I've received my Sky Magazine for September and I know I didnt look too hard, but I never saw Stargate in there. You'd have thought it'd have had a little 'fanfare' for its arrival!!

I'm hoping this is genuine and not misleading us - please say its genuine!!!!

Yeah, I got my magazine yesterday morning. Not a single thing about Stargate in there. Perhaps the October issue??
    __

__

Comment

Benefit of the doubt time ?
      I've had some very good info from first-time Posters.
      I'll go check out a couple of links I've got, and post any info I glean .

Edit :nothing diff to the info we already had.
      One site listed Oct 12 "Rising" pt1.No obvious proof. *Shrug*
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 August 2004, 03:43 PM. Reason: "Because ..."
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Even if a program starts on the 1st of the month, it will only be in that months mag, well, that’s what iv always found when looking through them, also, I don’t have my mag yet,
        Last edited by Replicarter; 27 August 2004, 08:11 PM.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

The September magazine arrived on Friday for me, but nothing about Stargate. Perhaps they're not mentioning Lost City because it has already aired before, but I don't know why they wouldn't mention about the Stargate to Atlantis Lowdown??? Strange.

I too check out a few sites that have this info, but nothing regarding the Lost City or Lowdown. *hopes on X-5*
          __

__

Comment

Relax...I'm sure that as soon as one of us gets the confirmation,we'll post it here !
            (Still nothing yet though .)

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Relax...I'm sure that as soon as one of us gets the confirmation,we'll post it here !
              (Still nothing yet though .)

Yeah, probably next months issue? I would have though that they would at least mention Atlantis since it's a brand new show, well, if they don't I'll ask 'em why!
              __

__

Comment

Hope so,Anubis !
                I'm getting a bit ticked off with all the mystery over the dates.Anyone'd think it was a Capital offence for Sky to fess up and put everyone out of their misery !

Comment

Hope so,Anubis !
                  I'm getting a bit ticked off with all the mystery over the dates.Anyone'd think it was a Capital offence for Sky to fess up and put everyone out of their misery !

I think you're right, I've heard so many different airing dates, and generally Sky are pretty good at saying when they are broadcasting the new shows. When season seven aired last year, one of the people at Sky told me the dates about two months before it aired. It's now one month[ish] away and they still haven't confirmed everything except they have purchased season eight, well we knew that ages ago! I think I might send another email to them later, just to terrorise them even more!
                  __

__

Comment

Just perusing TV listings for next week and Auntie Beeb are showing McGyver TV movie from 1994 at 11.00am on Bank Holiday Monday, in case anyone is interested.

TV paper says 'With Richard Dean Anderson and Brian Blessed' which is a rather scary thought!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Just perusing TV listings for next week and Auntie Beeb are showing McGyver TV movie from 1994 at 11.00am on Bank Holiday Monday, in case anyone is interested.

TV paper says 'With Richard Dean Anderson and Brian Blessed' which is a rather scary thought!

In case you hadn't already noticed, which you probably haven't, there is another thread already about this topic by following that link!
                      __

__

Comment

Good luck trying to get a reply back from them, via e-mail !
                        There was a bit on the Teletext "Letters" page again....just as vague as usual.

*Goes back to beating up the furniture*

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          In case you hadn't already noticed, which you probably haven't, there is another thread already about this topic by following that link!
                          Ah, hadn't seen that, only just gone on line (and hampered by cat sat on chest, sharing space with laptop, it's a good job I can touch type but the computer overheats occasionally!) I've been doing my art all afternoon (only one year to Worldcon in Glasgow, if I want to have a table, I have to get busy making stuff) so there are two new goblets with dragons on them ready to be varnished tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Sigh * Better than my method of Date-hunting and Date-waiting.
                            Far more creative,IMO .

Comment

Good luck trying to get a reply back from them, via e-mail !
                              There was a bit on the Teletext "Letters" page again....just as vague as usual.

*Goes back to beating up the furniture*

Sent an email, doubt I'll get a response for about a week though, I question why I bother, as I'll get the same darn answer every time, and probably a pre-written message too.
                              __

__

Comment

Don't lose heart,Anubis.You're doing your best !
                                I'm going to just go to my "happy place",and work on some mantras or something!

Comment

Working...
                                X