No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a crime against humanity if you don't get to see New Order and Rising in its entirty.

Also, will you guys not get the break again? Seeing as how you are starting 08-12 weeks after us.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

We'll still get the Christmas break I suppose as normal and then return broadcasting in the New Year. We may go ahead by a weeks airing, but it may be different because of the reduced episodes.
      __

__

Comment

SO when does the season start back up? March usuaully? So yea, you guys will have the first 10 epsidoes, and thats what...10 weeks of SG1? Then you guys get a reduced break and the other 10 episodes.

Sounds cool.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          SO when does the season start back up? March usuaully? So yea, you guys will have the first 10 epsidoes, and thats what...10 weeks of SG1? Then you guys get a reduced break and the other 10 episodes.

Sounds cool.

Stargate season eight begins airing October 5 and I'm guessing up to the one week before Christmas. It will then take about three weeks break and return about the 8th like last year.
          __

__

Comment

I couldnt wait so I downlaoded em the quality was really, really bad but hey it doesnt matter coz it was a good episode
            Why don't the aliens ever where camoflage

You disobeyed a derect order why
            well carter wanted a steak
            actuallt sir it was you..
            well it didnt occur to us until we were actually defying them

Comment

Originally posted by PacMan
              I couldnt wait so I downlaoded em the quality was really, really bad but hey it doesnt matter coz it was a good episode

I prefer to watch the on a tv, since that's what they were made for. No matter how big the file or download of an episode, you can't match the quality!
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                I prefer to watch the on a tv, since that's what they were made for. No matter how big the file or download of an episode, you can't match the quality!
                A friend of mine downloaded the eps so far for me - really good quality, but the first one cant be played on my tv dvd player - so ive got to watch it up here and then on the 'big screen', worth it though

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  A friend of mine downloaded the eps so far for me - really good quality, but the first one cant be played on my tv dvd player - so ive got to watch it up here and then on the 'big screen', worth it though

Well, this month is almost over so one just over one to go! Not long now!
                  __

__

Comment

Well, this month is almost over so one just over one to go! Not long now!
                    Yep, beginning of October is going to be brilliant. First meeting Amanda, then the start of Season 8 - does life get any better?

Comment

Yep, beginning of October is going to be brilliant. First meeting Amanda, then the start of Season 8 - does life get any better?

Yep, I meet her on the 1st or more likely the 2nd, and then on the 5th season eight starts! YAY!
                      __

__

Comment

Yep, I meet her on the 1st or more likely the 2nd, and then on the 5th season eight starts! YAY!
                        Ah your attending Collectormania too then?

Comment

Ah your attending Collectormania too then?

Certainly. And now there's a 1hour talk with AT on the Sunday from 12pm-1pm. Sounds cool. But I'll be attending on the Saturday.
                          __

__

Comment

Hello everyone,

As there seems to be much debate over the UK schedules at present, I am pleased to confirm the following...

Tuesday September 21 - STARGATE SG-1 "LOST CITY"

Tuesday September 28 - FROM STARGATE TO ATLANTIS: A LOWDOWN

Tuesday October 5 - STARGATE SG-1 "NEW ORDER"

Tuesday October 12 - STARGATE ATLANTIS "RISING"

From Tuesday October 19 - STARGATE SG-1 @ 8 PM; STARGATE ATLANTIS @ 9 PM

Comment

Originally posted by X-5
                              Hello everyone,

As there seems to be much debate over the UK schedules at present, I am pleased to confirm the following...

Tuesday September 21 - STARGATE SG-1 "LOST CITY"

Tuesday September 28 - FROM STARGATE TO ATLANTIS: A LOWDOWN

Tuesday October 5 - STARGATE SG-1 "NEW ORDER"

Tuesday October 12 - STARGATE ATLANTIS "RISING"

From Tuesday October 19 - STARGATE SG-1 @ 8 PM; STARGATE ATLANTIS @ 9 PM

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this information from? I haven't read anything of such nature or even heard of anything like this. If it is true, then WAHOO, but I'd like to know where you read / heard of this!
                              __

__

Comment

Yes I agree.

I've received my Sky Magazine for September and I know I didnt look too hard, but I never saw Stargate in there. You'd have thought it'd have had a little 'fanfare' for its arrival!!

I'm hoping this is genuine and not misleading us - please say its genuine!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X