No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry,you're not raining on my parade. I like dealing in facts !
    There's plenty time for Sky to confirm or deny the Atlantis pick-up,so back to playing "wait and see" !
    Thanks for posting your e-mail here.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Due to our glorious victory in the 4th Test, the Cricket finshed Saturday so Channel 4 are showing random repeats this aftenoon and Stargate SG1 is on at 2.45.
      Don't know what episode, but it's a diverting way to spend 3/4 of an hour.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi,and welcome to the forum .
        Mmm ! Good news about the cricket.(I like playing it,Hubby's the viewer,lol. )
        If I can get him to switch from Olympics,I'll check out the SG ep !

*Sigh* Beats waiting to read confirmation of Atlantis from Sky .......

EDIT : Woo-hoo ! Redemption Pt2 !!
        Thanks sooooooo much !(Sorry for going OTT,but my copy was eaten by the VCR last week ! )
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 August 2004, 05:58 AM. Reason: Big thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
          I've read that SG-1 will begin on Sky One on Oct. 5th. This was on another fan forum, so I can't direct you to a site where the info is official. No word yet on SGA.

Morjana
          October!?! No friggin' way am I waiting until October to watch the new episodes! We were ahead of the US last season and now they're putting us months behind again?!? NOT fair! Oh well, at least it's better than waiting for Channel 4 to show 'em!
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

October 5th is the set date,alas. I hope they show the S.8 "Lowdown" the week previous,like they did last year .........and of course Atlantis.

*Sends hopeful warm fuzzies to all Brits waiting for confirmation !*

*Sends even warmer fuzzies to BSkyB.*

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
              October!?! No friggin' way am I waiting until October to watch the new episodes! We were ahead of the US last season and now they're putting us months behind again?!? NOT fair! Oh well, at least it's better than waiting for Channel 4 to show 'em!
              No... no... just no!!!

Sky were not ahead of SciFi last year until the SECOND HALF of the season, why can nobody get this into their HEADS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                October 5th is the set date,alas. I hope they show the S.8 "Lowdown" the week previous,like they did last year .........and of course Atlantis.

*Sends hopeful warm fuzzies to all Brits waiting for confirmation !*

*Sends even warmer fuzzies to BSkyB.*

I too hope we get the Lowdown because I'm really looking forward to watching it.

I agree Teal'c why can't anyone seem to understand this? From the new year, we was one episode ahead of the US, not months!
                __

__

Comment

Relax,Teal'c and Anubis. I get your meaning fine ,but Amber's very new to the forum ! Give her a chance,please.

Think calm thoughts, of how great it'll be, when you can relax and watch in comfort at a decent time of day,lol !

Works for me anyway .

Comment

Relax,Teal'c and Anubis. I get your meaning fine ,but Amber's very new to the forum ! Give her a chance,please.

Think calm thoughts, of how great it'll be, when you can relax and watch in comfort at a decent time of day,lol !

Works for me anyway .

lol FHB. I'm calm, but the show didn't finish that long ago!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      I too hope we get the Lowdown because I'm really looking forward to watching it.

I agree Teal'c why can't anyone seem to understand this? From the new year, we was one episode ahead of the US, not months!
                      I've already seen part of The Lowdown (thank heaven for a wonderful friend who knows good downloading!) ... it looks brilliant - as ever!

And about being ahead of the US. I heard that one reason that we would be starting later was to off set the fact that there are less episodes in Season 8 than there were in Season 7. This way we'll still end up being ahead come the New Year ..... or something like that anyway. I never was good at paraphrasing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                        I've already seen part of The Lowdown (thank heaven for a wonderful friend who knows good downloading!) ... it looks brilliant - as ever!

And about being ahead of the US. I heard that one reason that we would be starting later was to off set the fact that there are less episodes in Season 8 than there were in Season 7. This way we'll still end up being ahead come the New Year ..... or something like that anyway. I never was good at paraphrasing!

Yes, I read that it will still be possible to take over the US on airing! [YAY] I know that if there were 22 episodes, we'd begin airing mid-September but they've started airing it from where episode three would be starting, if you get what I'm saying!
                        __

__

Comment

lol FHB. I'm calm, but the show didn't finish that long ago!
                          LOL ! The wonders of "tech".......
                          *Sigh*
                          *Ticks off today on the calendar*

Comment

LOL ! The wonders of "tech".......
                            *Sigh*
                            *Ticks off today on the calendar*

Yet another day out of the way! I just hope that the time flies by whilst we're waiting for it.
                            __

__

Comment

Yes, I read that it will still be possible to take over the US on airing! [YAY] I know that if there were 22 episodes, we'd begin airing mid-September but they've started airing it from where episode three would be starting, if you get what I'm saying!
                              Yeah I get what you mean - they're starting airing it two weeks later than normal. I bet we dont get New Order Parts 1 and 2 together though

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                                Yeah I get what you mean - they're starting airing it two weeks later than normal. I bet we dont get New Order Parts 1 and 2 together though

No, I bet we don't. If we do, that would be awesome!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X