Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    *Sigh*
    We didn't upgrade in the end.Family vote 3 to 1 against me....my bunch actually like ad-spotting/counting !

They do? lol Weird. I hate the dam things, that's one reason that we upgraded, to skip those annoying things. Plus half of the stuff advertised has nothing to do with anything at all or something you don't want anyway.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Andron
      So SkyOne will air "Prometheus Unbound"(811) on December 14 and "The Eye"(111) on December 21, if I count right?!
      No, they probably won't show The Eye then, that's Christmas week, two week break .

BTW, has anyone caught that new ad on Sky (They've done up the station today! :O) for all their new programs (like that western one). It was on just before Buffy today at 4. Anyway, they showed some Stargate stuff, but it was just all the clips from the Season 8 opening sequence, followed by a quick glimpse of Teal'c's hair!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        BTW, has anyone caught that new ad on Sky (They've done up the station today! :O)
        Ah is that why I havent been able to pick up a decent picture all day!!!!

Comment

Sky have changed their website, I know that, but I didn't know that they changed their station, I'll take a look later.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            Well, Sky+ comes in handy here. I'll begin watching 20 minutes after it has started so I can quickly fast-forward through the ads!

you stole my idea, i do that to though, waiting 20 mins can be hard when it comes to STARGATE. Oh, just a reminder, stargate is on at 10:45 BBC ONE.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              you stole my idea, i do that to though, waiting 20 mins can be hard when it comes to STARGATE. Oh, just a reminder, stargate is on at 10:45 BBC ONE.

Stole your idea? lol You can't steal an idea. Something I've always done and will continue to do!
              __

__

Comment

Have you guys noticed the New Sky Site makes no mention of Atlantis but does for SG1

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                  Have you guys noticed the New Sky Site makes no mention of Atlantis but does for SG1

I noticed that too. They don't mention Atlantis in any way, whatsoever. Weird really. In their 'New this Autumn' it lists SG1 but not Atlantis. Although we know that they are airing it, you'd have though they would have mentioned it. Perhaps they'll mention it as we progress through October?
                  __

__

Comment

Maybe they're just biding their time,to see how the ratings go,before upgrading to include Atlantis ?
                    I haven't seen the ad Teal'c told us about yet,but it sounds good .

Countdown update : 5 days to Lowdown.12 to SG-1 S8.19 to Atlantis.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                      Maybe they're just biding their time,to see how the ratings go,before upgrading to include Atlantis ?
                      I haven't seen the ad Teal'c told us about yet,but it sounds good .

Countdown update : 5 days to Lowdown.12 to SG-1 S8.19 to Atlantis.

Same. I haven't seen that advert yet, but I'll check on Sky Movies now and then 'cause they sometimes show Sky One's stuff more than Sky One does.
                      __

__

Comment

You can. I copyright all my ideas lol. The only time people in the UK who aren’t internet people will find out about Atlantis is in the lowdown. I’m a little disappointed in the way they advertise, if they want to make enough money of it they need to do what sci-fi did, but of course sky would never do that

Comment

I've seen the advert, its not an advert for Stargate Alone, it has Battlestar Galactica, Deadwood, Hex & Stargate

The Stargate Clips are all old from eps; In The Line Of Duty, Last Stand, Lost City, Paradise Lost, 48 Hours and a few more, except when they're going over the person clips right before the end where it's Teal'c with hair

EDIT:

WAAAAAAAITTTTTTT

http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/pro...&EndTime=21:00

The New Stargate Lowdown airs on the 28th at 8pm

Why didnt anyone tell me I would have missed it
                          Last edited by Serebii; 23 September 2004, 02:07 AM.

Comment

It has been mentioned a few times in the thread, and as I said in the post above people who aren’t internet people like us, they will find out what Atlantis is when they watch that, if they do that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                              I've seen the advert, its not an advert for Stargate Alone, it has Battlestar Galactica, Deadwood, Hex & Stargate

The Stargate Clips are all old from eps; In The Line Of Duty, Last Stand, Lost City, Paradise Lost, 48 Hours and a few more, except when they're going over the person clips right before the end where it's Teal'c with hair

EDIT:

WAAAAAAAITTTTTTT

http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/pro...&EndTime=21:00

The New Stargate Lowdown airs on the 28th at 8pm

Why didnt anyone tell me I would have missed it
                              Yeah, they're old clips, but anyone who's seen Season 8 can tell that they're all from the opening credits, aside from two clips from Lockdown (SG team walking towards the gate and Teal'c with hair)

The best time to see the ad would be just before 4, 5 and 6. That's when they usually show those long ads, like the one for Enterprise or the old one for SG-1 that's just clips from Lifeboat, Enemy Mine, Space Race and Avenger 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                                Yeah, they're old clips, but anyone who's seen Season 8 can tell that they're all from the opening credits, aside from two clips from Lockdown (SG team walking towards the gate and Teal'c with hair)

The best time to see the ad would be just before 4, 5 and 6. That's when they usually show those long ads, like the one for Enterprise or the old one for SG-1 that's just clips from Lifeboat, Enemy Mine, Space Race and Avenger 2.0.

I thought the old ones were pretty good, despite them being ... old. But I still haven't seen this new advert.

*sticks myself infront of the tv*
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X