No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could always just tell you the highlights of the seaons...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Hey I'll be incredibly happy if I can watch "The eye" before people in America. I've only been able to watch 350mb downloads of Atlantis and season 8 so far but I'm going to watch it all again on TV.
      Wier: Nice work Rodney!
      McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
      Wier: Yes, several times....
      [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        I could always just tell you the highlights of the seaons...

I think if people want to know they'll read the episode threads. But I know the general plots for the episodes, and I know the outcomes, so hey, I'm not complaining

Originally posted by waz
        Hey I'll be incredibly happy if I can watch "The eye" before people in America. I've only been able to watch 350mb downloads of Atlantis and season 8 so far but I'm going to watch it all again on TV.

Yeah, Sky is following the same pattern as last year, so again, we'll be one week ahead of the US!
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          STARGATE ON THIS TUESDAY

OK, now I've got your hopes up, I'll have to point out its NOT season 8, but the movie on BBC1 at 10:45pm.
          Argh! I got all exited that everyone had made some terrible mistake and that it was starting on tuesday! And then you went ahead and crushed my hopes with Stargate:the Movie, which i reckon is terribly boring.*shaked fist at both you and Stargate: the Movie*
          Godspeed, Don.

Comment

LOL ! *Donates some soothing herbal tea for Thoth's nerves... *
            Not long to go now !
            Let's see:Today is Sunday 19th. Lowdown:10 days.SG-1:17 days.SGA:24 days.

*Sigh*
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              I think if people want to know they'll read the episode threads. But I know the general plots for the episodes, and I know the outcomes, so hey, I'm not complaining

Was kidding man.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                Not long to go now !

*Sigh*

Not long now, since Stargate is on this afternoon to watch!
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                  Argh! I got all exited that everyone had made some terrible mistake and that it was starting on tuesday! And then you went ahead and crushed my hopes with Stargate:the Movie, which i reckon is terribly boring.*shaked fist at both you and Stargate: the Movie*
                  My cunning plan has come to fruition.
                  In other words:

GOTCHA!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not long to go now !

*Sigh*
                  This of course assumes we are getting the lowdown, and that we're getting Atlantis. Do we have official word on this yet? (I can't be bothered to check back through the thread.)
                  Last edited by Crazedwraith; 19 September 2004, 02:34 AM. Reason: Typodemons *pulls out shotgun*
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

The SG-1 and Atlantis dates are confirmed,CW.
                    Also the Lowdown......confirmed by Major Clanger .
                    No way am I going to question the Mighty Wielder of Spoons,LOL !

Comment

So SkyOne will air "Prometheus Unbound"(811) on December 14 and "The Eye"(111) on December 21, if I count right?!
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

From this week's "Total T.V. Guide".
                        Sunday 26th Sept. : Channel 4. 4.35 p.m. "Orpheus".

Tuesday 28th Sept. Sky One.8.00 p.m. "From Stargate to Atlantis : The Lowdown".

Countdown update : 7 days to Lowdown.14 to SG-1 S8. 21 to Atlantis.

Comment

From this week's "Total T.V. Guide".
                          Sunday 26th Sept. : Channel 4. 4.35 p.m. "Orpheus".

Tuesday 28th Sept. Sky One.8.00 p.m. "From Stargate to Atlantis : The Lowdown".

Countdown update : 7 days to Lowdown.14 to SG-1 S8. 21 to Atlantis.

Interesting! I can't wait to watch the Lowdown this Tuesday evening, ensuring that that time is free, the door is shut and my eyes are upon that TV screen.
                          __

__

Comment

Believe me,nothing is going to get between me and that screen when the Lowdown's on next week !
                            Wonder what the Goa'uld is for "I die,interruption free "?
                            (and yes,I do realise there are ad breaks.)

Comment

Believe me,nothing is going to get between me and that screen when the Lowdown's on next week !
                              Wonder what the Goa'uld is for "I die,interruption free "?
                              (and yes,I do realise there are ad breaks.)

Well, Sky+ comes in handy here. I'll begin watching 20 minutes after it has started so I can quickly fast-forward through the ads!
                              __

__

Comment

*Sigh*
                                We didn't upgrade in the end.Family vote 3 to 1 against me....my bunch actually like ad-spotting/counting !

Comment

Working...
                                X