U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Don't worry shelsfc, they've said this for weeks now. It is the same response each and every time by default I think, yet it just comes from a different signed person. I think we will get the Lowdown soon, with some luck.
    I hope you're right!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      I hope you're right!!

What do you mean hope? I'm always right!
      __

__

Comment

No your not. Stop filling that child with false hopes of you always being right.

Also, the lowdown was awesome. If you guys see it, you will be like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! MADNESS! SHOW ME SOME SG1 NOW! AND THEN SOME SGA!!!"
        Last edited by Darren; 09 September 2004, 01:50 PM. Reason: Too wide -- forum template busted

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I'm so glad my friend sent it to be on extreme high quality download Just in case like

Comment

I'd keep that discreet,if I were you. "Downloading" seems a very touchy subject recently,on GW among Posters !
            (GW never condone the practice for legal reasons.)
            I'm not "attacking" you,btw.

I'm in my Happy Place,now,and patient.Not long to go,anyway !
            Once Sky starts showing the whole thing,we'll all be ecstatic.

Edit:*Checked my e-mails,just now......got the same reply as Shelsfc.
            No change. *Shrug*
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 September 2004, 05:41 PM. Reason: Can't find the "exact" forum rules.Hence edit.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

You actually expected change? lol But not long now, just under exactly one month today!

This can be the official countdown thread!
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                I'd keep that discreet,if I were you. "Downloading" seems a very touchy subject recently,on GW among Posters !
                (GW never condone the practice for legal reasons.)
                I'm not "attacking" you,btw.

I'm in my Happy Place,now,and patient.Not long to go,anyway !
                Once Sky starts showing the whole thing,we'll all be ecstatic.

Edit:*Checked my e-mails,just now......got the same reply as Shelsfc.
                No change. *Shrug*
                Ah well it wasnt me who done the downloading, so I'm safe. If people deign to send me these things, who am I to refuse

Comment

Exactly !

Now, how do we go about organising a "Countdown"......that could be fun !!
                  Do we do it for Oct 5 or Oct 12 ?

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Exactly !

Now, how do we go about organising a "Countdown"......that could be fun !!
                    Do we do it for Oct 5 or Oct 12 ?
                    Can we not have two threads, one for each?

Though are we giving up hope of seeing the Lowdown on our screens (its very good - yes I have that downloaded too )

Comment

Rats ! Good point........I think count down to the 12th,but have extra "happy fuzzies" as Sky show The Lowdown ,then S8,along the way ?
                      Seems logical to me !

Comment

A countdown to October 12 would be better, as by this time, everything will have aired or have at least beginning to air. Then we could have a big yay when they repeat Los City, Lowdown, begin Season Eight and Atlantis. So here goes...

Only 37 days until the complete wait is over!!!
                        __

__

Comment

When do we hope the low-down will come out? 21st or 28th?

Why would we do the countdown for the 12th? I thought we knew for definite that SG1 is out on the 5th, we're just not sure about Atlantis. So surely we should countdown something like:

Low-down: ?? days
                          SG1: ?? days
                          SGA: ?? days (until we get confirmation, we can presume SGA is out on the 12th, that's the general jist of the rumours isn't it?)
                          Godspeed, Don.

Comment

No idea about the airdate for the Lowdown,yet,Thoth.
                            As for the count-down,I suggest we all drop the idea and leave this thread to the Sky news,and schedule discussion.

Any actual "countdown" must go up in a new "Off-Topic Chatter" Thread.
                            That'd be in line with the Forum rules,Ok ?

Do you want to kick off the new Thread ?

Edit: Just checked this week's Tv+Sat Week mag.Nothing yet.I think maybe next weeks'll help more.(It'll cover 18-25 Sept schedules.)
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 September 2004, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Why carnt we do i countdown here? That wouldn’t be against the rules and it is a count down to the UK schedule of Stargate, so it’s fine. Anyway, last time the showed the lowdown before the season premier so people know what the show is about, so now maybe they will show it after Stargate sg-1 has aired and just before Atlantis airs if they do.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Keep the current thread as it is ,then.A mix of schedule info and countdown.
                                (What I meant before,was a separate fun thread in OT to prat about in,that's all. OK ? )

Comment

Working...
                                X