No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For backstory,read page 2/3 of this thread.
    Maybe Sky mag ?
    No worries,IMO,..........back to ticking off the calendar again.
    (Back to reading my regular TV+ Satellite mag.If that prints anything relevant to "Lowdown" or schedules,I'll post it. )
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well, the next Sky magazine will arrive in a couple of weeks, so I'm certain it will be included in there.
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
        Lol, you took long enough replying to me. Also, Sky will be showing both episodes of each premier in the one night.
        Ah! The double episode detail is a bit of a downer. It'll take away from the suspense. I love it when there's a HUGE twist at the end of an episode and it displays 'TO BE CONTINUED' and you go crazy because you don't think you can wait a week. And all week you're mind just wanders back to wondering how they're gonna get out of the situation, and when the episode finally comes around you're jumping around on the couch like a hyper three year old having drunken about a litre of coke. It's so exciting i usually go into the TV room about 10 minutes before the start of the episode to make absolutely sure that i don't miss any of it and have to endure watching the simpsons or brainiac or whatever while im so excited im practically sweating.

Or is that just me?
        Godspeed, Don.

Comment

That’s just you, I have to see the episodes as fast as humanly possible, and if I don’t I often make hate websites about the channel, I’m so glad they stopped that STUPID thing where the end the season with a cliff hanger so you have to wait months to see what happens. Imagine how I felt when I watched the last episode of Farscape!

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Someone asked where i got the information, a friend of mine told me, he knows allot of people who work for sites such as www.digitalspy.co.uk and www.mydigiguide.co.uk who get channel schedules for the next 2 months, but only implant 30 days ahead into there guides because it often changes, he said that currently they have planed to show both episodes, and Sky One don’t usually change premier programs like Stargate, Buffy, true calling, just the smaller 1 off programs, so it will be staying the same.

Comment

Lol, you took long enough replying to me. Also, Sky will be showing both episodes of each premier in the one night.
              Do you mean we're going to have 4 hours of straight Stargate

Or New Order Pt 1 and Rising Pt 1 on the 5th and Parts 2 on the 12th

If the latter then that is very annoying and is likely to give away NO Part 2

EDIT: Actually this makes little sense

On the 5th it has 1 hour for Stargate SG1. At 9 its this dumb annoying Reality show they're bringing :s

Whats goin on

Comment

No, what i ment was, on the 5th stargate will have both parts 1 and 2 shown and on the 12 atlantis with have part 1 and 2 shown.

Comment

No, what i ment was, on the 5th stargate will have both parts 1 and 2 shown and on the 12 atlantis with have part 1 and 2 shown.
                  Well thats cool

But that doesnt explain why for the 5th Digital spy has it at

20:00 Stargate SG-1 *NEW EIGTH SERIES*
                  21:00 The Match

and 12th

20:00 Stargate SG-1
                  21:00 TBA

I'm confused and worried :s

Comment

Oh, i've never seen that before. The email i was sent said on the 5th stargate sg1 20:00 and 21:00 and same for atlantis on 12th.

Comment

I hope it all works out then. Always been a fan of Stargate and recently splurged my birthday money into the Seasons 1-6 box sets

And I cannot wait for the new Seasons

DAMN YOU SKY. DAMN YOU

Comment

5th October is apparently 8pm - 10pm Stargate SG-1 'New Order' and 12th, 8pm - 10pm Stargate Atlantis 'Rising'.
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          5th October is apparently 8pm - 10pm Stargate SG-1 'New Order' and 12th, 8pm - 10pm Stargate Atlantis 'Rising'.
                          It's all conflicting :s

I'll have to wait for the 5th to find out whats actually happening lol

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                            It's all conflicting :s

I'll have to wait for the 5th to find out whats actually happening lol

It will be viewable on the Sky Planner 7 days before it actually airs so I'll be looking for that!
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              Yes, thats what i said. You just posting for the sake of it. But Digital Spy is now saying they are only showing stargate. mybe sky desided not to show atlantis.

Comment

Yes, thats what i said. You just posting for the sake of it. But Digital Spy is now saying they are only showing stargate. mybe sky desided not to show atlantis.
                                Or maybe DIgital Spy is wrong...wouldn't be the first time. They have been saying Star Trek: Enterprise was on at 4 Until like a week ago. So its safe to say they're wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X