This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Vs Blue - A Halo series

Hi there. This Thread might be in the wrong place but the computer won't let me go to the Off-topic chatter so I'll post it here.
    Does anyone download\watch the online series Red Vs Blue? It's a comedy\parody series based on the game Halo. It is so funny a highly recomended so take a look if you're able. go to www.machinima.com to download the first episode and the most recent ones. I can't tell you how funny it is it's just so amazing.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Yeah i do those guys are crazy but Lopez is the best. the only down side is that
    every show is so short 5min average.

I am your father
    Noooo

Comment

Yeah, but watching a whole season in one run is about two hours, so it's sort of like watching a movie. A much better comedy than any that's been released in Hollywood lately.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I love RvsB and intend to buy the DVD seasons some day.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
          Yeah i do those guys are crazy but Lopez is the best. the only down side is that
          every show is so short 5min average.
          Personally I think Church is the coolest.

Comment

RvB is awesome. I've been a sponsor since I first discovered it in season 2. Season 4 DVD is out now!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
              Personally I think Church is the coolest.
              Seconded.

a time to mourn

Comment

Wierd cant get to the official (rosterteeth) web page using Firefox. But with explorer no problems hope they fix this.

I am your father
                Noooo

Comment

Works fine for me. Are you sure you're typing the right address? roosterteeth.com and not rosterteeth.com as I noticed you mistyped it here.

Comment

The last episode of the season (17) for strangerhood was fantastic. They should make an album of Roosterteeth songs! And a crossover beteen rvb and strangerhood would be a great off season video. Swap Simmons (my favorite) with Sam and Caboose with Wade.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie
                      Works fine for me. Are you sure you're typing the right address? roosterteeth.com and not rosterteeth.com as I noticed you mistyped it here.
                      It works now (it didnt work for me just the last week).

Yeah the last two strangerhood eps were great, at first when i saw SH i didnt like it much (compared to RvB) but now its getting better and better.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow

I am your father
                      Noooo

Comment

There's a point. What do you reckon is the best line from the series. I can't really choose just because of there's too many absolutely fantastic lines. It's a shame that it isn't possible to get it broadcast on television.
                        By the way how many episodes are there? I've got everything up to ep 76. (I need to find out how Tucker is pregnant!)

Comment

77 eps, http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/

I am your father
                          Noooo

Comment

From the last ep:
                            Doc:congratulations Tucker your pregnant.
                            Tucker: Its not mine i wasnt even in town that weekend.

I am your father
                            Noooo

Comment

Lol Classic. I need to download it but I don't have internet at home. I need to get my mate Walker bring it up on a memory stick. Is it the end of the season out of curiosity or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X