This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Superman and Pirates trailers

There's a full length trailer on the Superman page (link in my sig) and the new Pirates trailer is here:
    http://www.totaleclips.com/Player/Bo...2&vendorid=566

Anyone have an MPEG or WMV version of the Superman preview?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i'm not a huge superman fan, but I am looking forward to seeing the new movie. Looks good. Thanks for the link.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Thanks for the clips!

Comment

Superman's true nature?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10062006/32...n-gay-way.html
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
            Yeah I heard about that one. There's another rumour going around too that Superman is based on Jesus. I said that isn't possible because the difference is Superman actually shows up when people need help.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
              Yeah I heard about that one. There's another rumour going around too that Superman is based on Jesus. I said that isn't possible because the difference is Superman actually shows up when people need help.

Comment

Yes, I'm looking forward to both movies. The new trailers got me and my sister hooked. We'll probably wait until the hype dies down for both movies before we see 'em. For SR, probably the week after PotC comes out, and another week after that to see Pirates.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I'm sorry but I have to get this out;

SUPERMAN RETURNS LOOKS AWESOME.

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 DEAD MAN'S CHEST LOOKS AWESOME ALSO.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                    I'm sorry but I have to get this out;

SUPERMAN RETURNS LOOKS AWESOME.

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 DEAD MAN'S CHEST LOOKS AWESOME ALSO.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      I'll second that. I can't wait for both movies.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Really looking forward to Superman Returns. Should be awesome

POTC2 should be ok too.
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Ooh, Superman Returns looks awesome. Kevin Spacey does a really good impression of Gene Hackman as Lex Luther.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Can't wait to see this in Imax 3D!!

New Superman movie dazzles critics in first reviews

NEW YORK (Reuters) - "Superman Returns," which opens in the United
                            States next week, is receiving knock-out first reviews from critics,
                            with newcomer Brandon Routh tipped to win over audiences as the latest
                            crime-fighting "Man of Steel."

Hollywood's two trade newspapers, Daily Variety and Hollywood Reporter,
                            gave the movie strong reviews, with The Reporter describing it as "a
                            heartfelt Superman movie that plays to a broad audience thanks to an
                            emotionally troubled Man of Steel."

Daily Variety critic Todd McCarthy wrote that director Bryan Singer had
                            imprinted the Warner Bros. movie with its own personality. "'Superman
                            Returns' is never self-consciously hip, ironic, post-modern or camp. To
                            the contrary, it's quite sincere, with an artistic elegance," he said.

Routh won praise for his apparent effortlessness -- with his
                            resemblance to Superman predecessor, the late Christopher Reeve, not
                            going unnoticed.

<Read the rest here: news.yahoo.com>
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like good news! Can't wait to see this movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X