X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least Favorite Season: SG-1

To accompany the Favorite Season poll.

please vote, you don't have to post, but feel free to explain yourself.
    Season 1
    15.05%
    Season 2
    3.23%
    Season 3
    4.30%
    Season 4
    1.08%
    Season 5
    1.08%
    Season 6
    16.13%
    Season 7
    2.15%
    Season 8
    11.83%
    Season 9
    45.16%
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

ok, i give up, why are the numbers hotlinked? i did something stupid didn't i? OF COURSE i did. yay for me.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Oh, toooo easy. Season 9, no question. It doesn't even feel like real Stargate anymore. Hoping Season 10 gets back on track.

Comment

With the exception of ONE episode, season 8. And the episode of season 8 I really love is of course Prometheus Unbound, less first 2 minutes perhaps

Comment

Season 9 for me. But like jckfan55 I hope season 10 will be better.

Comment

season 1 was just plain dorky hehe.
            I don't care much for season 9 either... I'm just so tired of the Ori.

Comment

Whereas deciding which was my favourite season was difficult, choosing my least favourite was a cakewalk.
              Last edited by DEM; 29 April 2006, 01:17 PM.

Comment

So. My vote is public, but I don't care. For most of season nine, I've just been sitting through each episode on auto-pilot. I've rarely felt engaged in the stories or caring for the characters like in previous seasons.

It is possible that season nine was just a difficult year for TPTBs trying to establish a new enemy and new characters. Or maybe it's me becoming a bit jaded with the current crop of sci-fi series... :/
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                  So. My vote is public, but I don't care.
                  yeah, sorry. i think i checked the wrong box somewhere along the line. <oops> i didn't even know that was POSSIBLE.

anyone else surprised that s9 is ahead in both the favorite AND the least favorite season polls?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    Oh, toooo easy. Season 9, no question. It doesn't even feel like real Stargate anymore. Hoping Season 10 gets back on track.
                    that's what i feel too. season 9 wasn't the sg1 that i've loved all these years.

i hope season 10 -with the inclusion of rda/jack- will bring back that love i used to have for it.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Even though Season 9 was crappy, Season 1 still takes the cake for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've only seen a few eps of S6, but I haven't liked any of them. It could have something to do with hating Jonas and being a die-hard Daniel fan... (uh, no pun intended... ) I just couldn't get interested, and Jonas kind of killed it for me.

So, yeah, I voted for S6.

My opinion on S9: I thought it was pretty good, for what it was. I look at it as a transitional period of sorts: introducing us to new characters and a new enemy. I've been reading spoilers for S10, and it looks really good.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                          yeah, sorry. i think i checked the wrong box somewhere along the line. <oops> i didn't even know that was POSSIBLE.
                          Hey, it's no problem. I actually prefer polls to be public, as I like to see who's voted for what.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

That's easy - Season Nine.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

season 9. sorry i didnt enjoy it

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                              X