X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might see the Re'tu in Season Ten???

I was on Wikipedia looking at their article on the Re'tu and I saw this:

"In an Upcoming episode of series 10, an invisible enemy sweaps through the base, and attacks several people. it is possible that this intruder will be a Re'tu."

What do you think?

Yayyy! It's about time, too!

Comment

Why? I thought they were pretty friendly (excluding the rebels who wanted to kill all possible Goa'uld hosts)

And with the Goa'uld pretty much powerless, why would they bother?
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the Re'tu again. It's been a long time since they were first introduced.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Interesting. I think it would be great to see them again but i dont think it will be. I dont see a reason for them to attack Earth. Plus its been so long since weve seen them they may have all been killed off by the Gould

Comment

Yay, I liked the re'tu.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher

"In an Upcoming episode of series 10, an invisible enemy sweaps through the base, and attacks several people. it is possible that this intruder will be a Re'tu."

What do you think?
              I don't believe anything unless I rea it on Gateworld. Although I do wish this to be real and in my mind it is.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

just food for thought while im here, if the Re'tu were to attack earth isn't it at all possible that they come to kill humans in the same way they tried to prevent the Goa'uld taking humans as hosts, that they see the Ori as the new enemy and that humans are prone to becoming priors or servants to spread the origin all over and serve their new masters all over the galaxy??
                if the Ori converted humans all over the Re'tu would be exterminated along with many other non humanoid races, thats bad and if i was one of the later i would want to stop it with any huge destructive weapon i could?
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The Re'tu rebels were out to kill humans to deprive the Goa'uld of hosts and slaves. If they are aware of the threat the Orii pose to the Ascended balance, they may break out the WMDs again to prevent the Orii from gaining enough power to challenge the Ancients/Others. So it is plausible

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher

What do you think?
                    i think wiwipedia is far, far from a legitimate source since everything on it can be entered by any tom, dick or harry who feels like it
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sadly i don't think it will be the Re'tu. I mean there are other 'invisible' enemies in Stargate. Most recent one can be considered the Sodan with their handy cloaking devices.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I wanna see the Ree'tu again, but it has to be a good storyline episode or it'll be just the same as the previous Ree'tu episode, so let's hope its a good story line if it happens. YAYYYY
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Maybe atleast a mention of them. If there is some invisible threat they could say, "Maybe its a Re'tu" I mean we haven't had any mention of them like that at all since Fair Game in S3 I think.

Perfecto!

Comment

my expectations:

it's not gonna be the Re'Tu, its just gonna be some alien entity of the week. TPTB have long since forgotten the Re'Tu, and expect us to have as well

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                              my expectations:

it's not gonna be the Re'Tu, its just gonna be some alien entity of the week. TPTB have long since forgotten the Re'Tu, and expect us to have as well

Its funny that you say that becuase in truth, that's all the Re'tu were, aliens of the week.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                              X