This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson on ET Canada Apr. 25th

RDA is supposed to be on Entertainment Tonight Canada on Tuesday April 25th. ET Canada airs on Global TV usually at 7:00PM. Be sure to check your local listings if you want to catch it. Also, note that Entertainment Tonight and Entertainment Tonight Canada are two different shows, so be sure you're watching the right one
    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Thanks Chevron Nine. Here's hoping they will have it on Entertainment Tonight too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
      RDA is supposed to be on Entertainment Tonight Canada on Tuesday April 25th. ET Canada airs on Global TV usually at 7:00PM. Be sure to check your local listings if you want to catch it. Also, note that Entertainment Tonight and Entertainment Tonight Canada are two different shows, so be sure you're watching the right one
      Thank you for the heads up, Chevron_nine!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Thanks Chevron Nine. Here's hoping they will have it on Entertainment Tonight too.
        I guess all we can do is hope. It's kind of doubtful, though.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I guess all we can do is hope. It's kind of doubtful, though.
          I know. I watched tonight and will continue for the next couple of weeks hoping something will show up. You would think ET would cover the 200th episode of any series.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I know. I watched tonight and will continue for the next couple of weeks hoping something will show up. You would think ET would cover the 200th episode of any series.
            i watched tonight too (and missed jeopardy too ). he wasn't on.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
              At least if something does show up, we get a repeat of the episode on another channel at midnight so I can tape.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                It was just on, so I guess you have to wait 3 hours
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I couldn't record it properly with my computer since I only get the channel Over-the-air and the reception on my computer's TV Tuner was really snowy, but if you want to listen to the audio only i've uploaded it here. If you missed it, ET Canada usually airs repeats at 12:30AM so you'll have a second chance to catch it.
                  My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

I couldn't record it properly with my computer since I only get the channel Over-the-air and the reception on my computer's TV Tuner was really snowy, but if you want to listen to the audio only i've uploaded it here. If you missed it, ET Canada usually airs repeats at 12:30AM so you'll have a second chance to catch it.
                    Thank you Chevron-nine *big grin*. That was great.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love this guy. The soundbyte about being an old fart and his daughter even overshadowed the fact that they said he's an exec producer.

Or did I miss something over the past few days?

Comment

Thanks a bunch for posting that audio.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks Chevron_nine

Peopel more respect, When they see a gray in my hair...
                          and the remark about his daughter, so sweet

Comment

Chevron_nine -- thank you so much! I live in the US, and don't have access to ET Canada. Cute interview.

Thank you for sharing.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

The audio's cute. Took less time to transcribe than the Monday night stacks! Thanks for posting it.

For those who can't listen to audio (at work or whatever<G>)

Erin Cebula: "…Online petition - you're tired. Aw."

Announcer: "Yes, this is ‘the’ Richard Dean Anderson, who set TVs on fire 20 years ago."

(clip from elsewhere?) RDA: "Don't even think about it."

Announcer: "And fans still can't enough of the sexy 56 year old."

RDA: "People are far more respectful now for some reason. When they see gray in my hair, they know, well, you know, we should be gentle with the old fart."

Announcer: "Right. More like one of the hottest bachelors in tinseltown. Richard's dated a bevy of beautiful women: from Teri Hatcher to Katarina Witt to Lara Flynn Boyle."

(clip from elsewhere?) RDA: "Oh, the nipple shot?"
                              Unknown person: "Another talent."

Announcer: "Today the single father is the executive producer of the sci-fi series, Stargate, aAnd he's just announced he'll reprise his role as General Jack O'Neill, a part he gave up to have more time with his daughter."

RDA: "And she said, 'Yeah sure, Dad. If you want to go back to work, you can. I'm okay.' So I said to her, ‘Well, what about me? Maybe I'll miss you too much.’ And she said, put her hand on me and said, 'Dad, you'll be okay.’"

Erin Cebula: "Aww."

RDA: "Can you believe that?"

Comment

Working...
                              X