This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is it? Spoilers for Crusade and specuation for s10

I was so very, very glad to hear that Claudia Black will be joining SG1 as Valla. I hope they don't change her character very much, because I like her just the way she is. Just one question does anyone know who the father of her baby is?
    Captain James T. Kirk
    USS ENTERPRISE NCC 1701-A

I can't wait to see what direction they take the growth of her character. I already kind of see one route...she is going to feel pretty guilty for being partly responsible for the destruction of so many at the hands of her very own CHILD. Man...that's gonna be a dark twist.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
      Vala's return should be bloody brilliant!
      Can we try and keep all the depressing anti-stargate-stargate fans out of this thread, its a nice relief for me to see a thread that doesnt say. "SG1's been going downhill fast since season 2, why did they have to keep on writing"
      Bring on Vala, i say!
      We are not able to keep all that people out of this thread, but you can add some of them to the Ignore User list, just click on such person name, his/her Profile will open and there you have "Add user to the Ignore list". This way you won't have to read their posts at all, 'cause they'll be hidden for you.

Comment

NO thread is protected beyond keeping it on topic.

And i will say that we've had very, very few reports of the 'pro' threads having as many off topic attacks as the anti threads. In fact, pro's disrespecting anti threads outnumber anti's disrespecting pro threads about 10:1. Which is why it leads the illusion that pro threads are not protected. They are just as protected against being off topic as the anti threads. If there is an anti type post in a pro thread, report it.

now to this thread, the topic is stated in the first post

I was so very, very glad to hear that Claudia Black will be joining SG1 as Valla. I hope they don't change her character very much, because I like her just the way she is. Just one question does anyone know who the father of her baby is?

thus the topic is 'who's the daddy'

So all the conversation in this thread from this point on needs to be on that topic, specuation as to who the daddy of vala's baby is

the thread title will be changed to reflect the true topic of this post
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I will say again, the topic of this thread is speculation about 'who is the daddy' as stated in the first post of this thread.

anything else will be deleted

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            I will say again, the topic of this thread is speculation about 'who is the daddy' as stated in the first post of this thread.

anything else will be deleted
            OK. Can you PLS move it to here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11233
            Thanx

Comment

this thread isn't about claudia, it's about speculation about the father of her child.

two different topics

sigpic

Comment

Can't guess that but it is an Ori child so they maybe put it in her sumhow. I also like Vala to an extent especially her relationship with the Jackson but by here joining the team I can't really figure out what she will bring to the team, I'm guessing that Landry will allow her to join because she is the mother of the Oracle and she will be best to go through to her and also vala was in the other galaxy for sum time and she may have sum knowledge, plus overtime by being in the team she will prove herself to be a valuable member sumhow and therefore will intergrate herself into the team.

Alllll Right.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

The Ori started the process of conception. Who's the DNA donor, that's the 1mil. dollar question.

Comment

I think Col. Checkov should be the father, then it would make no sense. Something like:
                    Dr. Lam: Vala, I've examined the results of the blood sample teal'c smuggled back and I know who her father is.
                    Vala: Well go on, don't keep me waiting.
                    Dr. Lam: According to the test results the father is.... Col. Checkov.
                    Music: Don DON DAHHHH!!!!!
                    Vala: Who?
                    Dr. Lam: Oops, I'm looking at the wrong chart.
                    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56
                      I think Col. Checkov should be the father, then it would make no sense. Something like:
                      Dr. Lam: Vala, I've examined the results of the blood sample teal'c smuggled back and I know who her father is.
                      Vala: Well go on, don't keep me waiting.
                      Dr. Lam: According to the test results the father is.... Col. Checkov.
                      Music: Don DON DAHHHH!!!!!
                      Vala: Who?
                      Dr. Lam: Oops, I'm looking at the wrong chart.

Comment

Perhaps the DNA doner is the Doci himself?

Other candidates (most of them are far-fetched):
                        Any Prior
                        Daniel (not likely)
                        Gerak (again, not likely, the timing is probably way off for this one)
                        Her husband (what was he doing at the rings in the first place?)
                        A descended Ori

Or then there's anyone who came in contact with a prior- the DNA could always have been carried back from Milky Way. They could take DNA from just anyone, but if they chose someone specifically, the question is who would be the most adventageous person to take DNA from in order to create this Ori child?

Which then makes a Daniel a more and more likley candidate.....he was ascended, what if they could figure out how to activate some sort of repressed genetic memory from him and give it to Adria? What if there is an advantage to taking the DNA from someone who has been ascended?
                        I'm not a huge fan of the Daniel-is-the-father-of-Vala's-child thing, but it might actually make sense (providing everything I've said makes sense).
                        Last edited by Trek_Girl42; 01 May 2006, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Perhaps the DNA doner is the Doci himself?
                          Now that's a creepy thought. Very well could be, though.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It is the will of the Ori. They have no need for donors, they are gods.
                            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                              It is the will of the Ori. They have no need for donors, they are gods.
                              They can't spontainiously create a baby can they.....oh wait, they spontainiously combust.....

What if Vala was actually implanted earlier then she thought with DNA that had to have some sort of trigger to react to actually start the growth of the baby (she was left alone for awhile in Origin in Celestis)- triggered by the flamy thing she saw.....so the DNA could have been implanted before she woke up from the ring transporter after the events of Beachhead, or even earlier (see above)- what if she was implanted with the DNA before going to the Ori galaxy when she was there the first time- they would have had a ready born leader in the milky then. Priors travelling there could have been able to active it to begin the pregnancy when they were ready to.

It's late, and my minds running in circles.....so pardon me if none of that made sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X