Pirates Of The Caribbean - Movie Series Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirates Of The Caribbean - Movie Series Discussion

This is the thread for Pirates Of The Caribbean fans...

The movies are as follows...
    Pirates Of The Caribbean already released
    Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (post-production) set to release this summer
    Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 (in production, on hiatus until the summer) set to release in 2007

Mattathias

Did Keith Richards get to play Jack Sparrow's dad?
    I hope he did. It would be great fun!

Comment

I can't wait for "Dead Man's Chest" to come out. It looks even better than the first movie.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
        Did Keith Richards get to play Jack Sparrow's dad?
        I hope he did. It would be great fun!
        Nope, apparently he was set for a cameo but it was pulled cause he had to go on tour.

Maybe they'll push it till the third movie.

Comment

the trailer for the 2nd movie can be found here

Certainly looks like a decent sequel. I'm a bit disappointed about Keith Richards so here's hoping to no. 3. I think it would be amusing to see Jack's reaction to him.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

Certainly looks like a decent sequel. I'm a bit disappointed about Keith Richards so here's hoping to no. 3. I think it would be amusing to see Jack's reaction to him.
            Thats so cool!! I can't wait till the second movie!! I hadn't heard that about Keith Richards!! Lets hope for the third!!! Yep, I've been living off the trailer till the movie is out!!
            I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Comment

I cant wait for the second one, as sequels go, they tend to be lesser movies than the origionals, a disapointment, but I just cant help but think that this one will surpass the first, and the first one was possibly the best movie I saw that year.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I heard Keith Richards would play Jack's dad in the third...

Mattathias

Comment

im really looking forward to the second movie, the first one was great, i have it on dvd too. very enjoyable. i think its out in july isnt it?

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

thank you for the info on the trailer

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I just bought the first one on DVD, which is how I saw it...

Captain Jack is HOTTT!!!

It comes out in May (I happen to work at a movie theatre).

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                        I just bought the first one on DVD, which is how I saw it...

Captain Jack is HOTTT!!!

Mattathias
                        is it may everywhere, i thought i'd seen a poster for june or july in my local cinema, i live in the uk. im probably totally wrong, cause i wasnt paying much attention had just come out of watching scary movie 4 so me and my friends were talking about that and i just caught sight of the poster in the corner of my eye.

lucky you working in a movie theatre. i love going to the movies. although im holding off going now until xmen 3 the last stand is realised on the 25th of may. i really cant wait for that.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Where did that information come from? The official site still says July 7th.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I just worked 9 days in a row (which includes today) so I may be wrong anyways... Either way it is being released this summer, after X3 (which I also look forward to)...

The whole Pirates thing for me is Captain Jack... He has all the personality and the flamboyancy to keep me entertained for hours..

Mattathias

EDIT: See, I was wrong!

Comment

EDIT: See, I was wrong!
                              ah well never mind captain jack is great in it but i also like orlando bloom in this movie too

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                              X