This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S10 & S3 Of Sg1 & Atlantis Begin On July 14

Times with stargate on at 9:00 and atlantis on at 10:00 New scifi magazine with superman on cover had the times and date in it.
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Originally posted by Suebsg9
    Times with stargate on at 9:00 and atlantis on at 10:00 New scifi magazine with superman on cover had the times and date in it.
    Cool
    Last edited by prion; 23 April 2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Sweet! Are they still calling it Scifi Fridays?

Comment

I'll believe you as soon as a get the issue in the mail (I'm not doubting you, I just want confirmation first).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          I'll believe you as soon as a get the issue in the mail (I'm not doubting you, I just want confirmation first).
          or just visit your local bookstore

Comment

my book stores near me don't have scifi mag or sg1 mag but i'll beieve you when Darren and David post this info on the front page
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              or just visit your local bookstore
              I think it comes to bookstores within the next couple of weeks, but I get it early because I'm a subscriber.
              sigpic

Comment

I think it comes to bookstores within the next couple of weeks, but I get it early because I'm a subscriber.
                Oh oh, hate to disappoint, but I saw this issue in the stores yesterday. Zipped through the contents then had to go. SO yes, it's on stands. Looks like the subscribers are the last ones to get it. Sorta like TV GUide. On newsstands first, alas.

Comment

I looked at it in my local Barnes and Noble; they used last years pictures to advertise it and Stargates advertisement comes first and then Atlantis comes next; think it was in the middle of the magazine.

But excited we finally got a date figured either be 8th or 14th wasn't sure which; but issue should come soon!
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    Oh oh, hate to disappoint, but I saw this issue in the stores yesterday. Zipped through the contents then had to go. SO yes, it's on stands. Looks like the subscribers are the last ones to get it. Sorta like TV GUide. On newsstands first, alas.
                    Well, I guess I'm the b*****d who gets it last.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder what will be on at 8pm then?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        I wonder what will be on at 8pm then?
                        A repeat of Stargate SG-1, I assume.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess I'm the b*****d who gets it last.
                          I am a subscriber like you and i get ticked when I see the magazine in the stores also. That is why I looked and if it weren't for the fact i saw the dates of the shows I would have thought old issue. I had to figure out was it old or new. So makes two of us; wonder if there is a complaint department; i get my tv guide faster then i do this magazine.
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

I am a subscriber like you and i get ticked when I see the magazine in the stores also. That is why I looked and if it weren't for the fact i saw the dates of the shows I would have thought old issue. I had to figure out was it old or new. So makes two of us; wonder if there is a complaint department; i get my tv guide faster then i do this magazine.
                            Heh, that's how I feel as a TV Guide subscriber!

Comment

Any news on if they are going to do a Lowdown/behind the scenes look at the new seasons this year?
                              I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                              Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
                              X