X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will die in Counterstrike?

Spellers
    In the episode crossroads, they said a long-time frined will die. I hope it won't be Bra'tac. Any evidence suggesting his demise?

Do you mean Counter-Strike?

Comment

Spoiler:
      All the spoilers for counterstrike hint at Bra'tac dying...which would suck more than anything
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yes counterstrike not crossroads.

Comment

Im guessing Bra'tac, though i don't really want him to die. All the signs are there though, Battle at Chulak (his homeworld) Jaffa defense, he has been a very good ally to Eath.

I wouldn't mind Lexa Doig's character (Dr. Lam?) to die off. I don't like her attitude. I doubt it though, she isn't an ally, she is a very recent addition to the SGC, and the story doesn't even look like it would involve her.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I love Bra'tac and all, and I hate to say this. But I think it's time for Bra'tac to die, mainly because he old, and being [checks Omnipedia] 142 years old is a long time to be alive, even for a Jaffa. The only way I see him being killed off is heroically, not by natural causes or murdered.

Spoilers for Threads:
            Spoiler:
            I think they killed Jacob off a little too early
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
              Im guessing Bra'tac, though i don't really want him to die. All the signs are there though, Battle at Chulak (his homeworld) Jaffa defense, he has been a very good ally to Eath.

I wouldn't mind Lexa Doig's character (Dr. Lam?) to die off. I don't like her attitude. I doubt it though, she isn't an ally, she is a very recent addition to the SGC, and the story doesn't even look like it would involve her.
              I think that the character of Dr. Lam will start to improve as her relations with Gen. Landry improve, as she is his daughter. We will see her interact more with the other characters which will put a different complextion on her. (maybe if TPTB have a sense of humor we'll see her strike up a really good ship with Daniel because in the RW, LD and MS are married.)

But back on topic I would really miss Bra'tac but if they did his death scene really good (maybe also see a Jaffa funeral) it would be worth it. It all depends on how/if he dies that would make the episode good.
              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Spoiler:
                All the spoilers for counterstrike hint at Bra'tac dying...which would suck more than anything
                NOOOOO!!!!!! We only just met him!

Mattathias

Comment

Please be Martin...please!!! But yeah, it will most likely be Bra'tac. I hope they give him a death worthy of a hero...I hope he dies in a blaze of glory.

Then after the Ori depart everyone starts naming their kids...Bra'tac.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

It'll suck if Bra'tac dies, but this doesn't stop TPTB from killing him off. Maybe they'll do it a la Jonathan Kent in "Smallville" *winkwink*

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

Spoilers for Threads:
                      Spoiler:
                      [/QUOTE]
                      To be fair to TPTB, they thought there wasn't going to another season.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                        Please be Martin...please!!! But yeah, it will most likely be Bra'tac. I hope they give him a death worthy of a hero...I hope he dies in a blaze of glory.

Then after the Ori depart everyone starts naming their kids...Bra'tac.
                        I'm still holding on to hope that it won't be him that dies. I enjoy his character way too much to see him go. But, if he does have to die, I agree. Let him go out in a heroic blaze of glory. A death worthy of such a wonderful character.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                          NOOOOO!!!!!! We only just met him!

Mattathias
                          What? Bra'tac has been in the Series since season 1.

While it would be a cool little in joke, i think a relationship between Daniel and Dr. Lam would be kind of lame. They don't go on missions together so it will just feel tacked on.

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos

Spoilers for Threads:

I agree, excpet when i read that interview with the actor who play him, it seemed like the though that was the shows last season, then when they got renewed Jacob was already dead. As people have said before:

"No one is ever dead in Sci-Fi"
                          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I hope he dies just after he goes completley hardcore on about 300 Ori followers...

Comment

Originally posted by Graupel
                              In the episode crossroads,
                              Spoiler:
                              they said a long-time frined will die. I hope it won't be Bra'tac.
                              Any evidence suggesting his demise?
                              Lam wouldn't fall into the category of long-time friend, though I also wish she would disappear. I really hope it isn't who you say. That would be crushing.

Comment

Working...
                              X