PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the fight? McKay Vs Zelenka

Thors Love Child
April 22nd, 2006, 01:11 PM
Ok vote who you think would win the fight. However, There is a twist!
McKay is unarmed and Zelenka has 2 Wiffle ball bats. Fight!

:zelenkaanime07: :comeon: :mckayanime22:

(My votes for Zelenka, yea he might be even more of a wuss but those wiffle bats hurt)

Eye Of Ra
April 22nd, 2006, 01:25 PM
Thats a tuff 1 but i say Mckay he's gone up againts wraith but Zelenka has not.

Rosehawk
April 22nd, 2006, 01:42 PM
Zelenka would win!

McKay is pretty aggrogant and Zelenka seems to be much more level headed.
Plus some comments Zelenka has made implies that maybe he has seen some military action before. "We are at war and in war there are Causulties" - Close enough of a quote and he was very quick to point out the Wraith dart was a scout ship in the Brotherhood, would that be a first thought for a scientist without some military connection?

Jumper One
April 22nd, 2006, 02:35 PM
I think Mckay... after all, we all know what happens when you back a brillant scientist into a corner... :)

sueKay
April 22nd, 2006, 02:38 PM
McKay

^ What Jumper One said :D

jckfan55
April 22nd, 2006, 03:05 PM
Possibly McKay due to his high energy level. Zelenka probably couldn't get him to stop moving long enough to hit him. :D

I_Practice_Origin
April 23rd, 2006, 11:59 AM
McKay!!!! He has had to do a lot more than Zelenka. Like, on 38 minutes, he had to find a way to fix the jumper so that it would wedge through the stargate! Also, in Defiant One, he helped take down a wraith!!!

Trek_Girl42
April 23rd, 2006, 12:02 PM
Mckay. Back him into a corner, watch out!:mckay:

Exiled Master
April 23rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
Definitely :mckay: if he has his coffee. Without, and it's a pretty balanced fight.

somethinghuman
April 23rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
Zelenka. He is small and wirey and is also a brilliant scientist lets not forget so who knows how his reaction to the whole corner thing would be. Plus McKay would shriek like a girl if hit with a wiffle ball bat.

If it was a contest of verbal setdowns, McKay would kick some Czech butt!!