This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing back Mini-Jack

As we all know the writers love bringing back past characters and making them a mjor part of the series (a la Vala), who thinks Mini-Jack (The clone created by the Asgard Loki in "Fragile Balance") should be brought back on a regular or recurring basis? He would be 18 by now and probably will join the Air Force like the bigger version of him did and based upon the knowledge he has of the Stargate and everything else it would only be logical to assign him to the SGC. He would make a addition to the show and ease the pain of RDA being going just a bit. Putting him on an SG team, not SG-1, would make for some good moments here and there should he be recurring. The adult O'Neill could even be the one to make this happen as he will be around a bit this season (supposedly) and I doubt he could refuse a request from, err umm, himself... heh. I just think it would be an interesting addition.

Just an idea...

I think it'd be funny if they brought him back...it'd definately make for some interesting TV..lol...I was listening to the audio commentary for "Fagile Balance" the other day and by the Peter DeLuise talked (I think it was him) they'd like to bring him back sometime, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
      As we all know the writers love bringing back past characters and making them a mjor part of the series (a la Vala), who thinks Mini-Jack (The clone created by the Asgard Loki in "Fragile Balance") should be brought back on a regular or recurring basis? He would be 18 by now and probably will join the Air Force like the bigger version of him did and based upon the knowledge he has of the Stargate and everything else it would only be logical to assign him to the SGC. He would make a addition to the show and ease the pain of RDA being going just a bit. Putting him on an SG team, not SG-1, would make for some good moments here and there should he be recurring. The adult O'Neill could even be the one to make this happen as he will be around a bit this season (supposedly) and I doubt he could refuse a request from, err umm, himself... heh. I just think it would be an interesting addition.

Just an idea...
      Yeah! I was thinking about that the other day. They should really incorporate him into one of the SG teams.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it at all seeing him pop up again on the show. Afterall, can Jack O'Neill really stay away from the Stargate?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I've only seen about ten minutes of Fragile Balance (one of about fifteen episodes that I have yet to see.....), but that guy was great. And eerily like RDA.....So, I say bring him back for an ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            I've only seen about ten minutes of Fragile Balance (one of about fifteen episodes that I have yet to see.....), but that guy was great. And eerily like RDA.....So, I say bring him back for an ep.
            Oh, you definitely have to see that ep. Very good one.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Oh, you definitely have to see that ep. Very good one.
              I know.....last time it was on the Canucks were on at the same time.....That was before my Gate obsession took hold. But it's on again in a month or so. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by j619pinoy
                Yeah! I was thinking about that the other day. They should really incorporate him into one of the SG teams.
                I thought of this the other day too!

Definitely bring him back, I'd love to see what happened to mini!Jack, and how he's adjusting to his life.
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  I know.....last time it was on the Canucks were on at the same time.....That was before my Gate obsession took hold. But it's on again in a month or so. Yay!
                  Good, I hope you remember to watch it.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

that guy was great. very good acting and very funny.

although I don't think that they should bring him back the way it was suggested earlier.
                    I don;t think he will join the airforce when he is eightteen. Don't forget, a lot of things happend to O'neill because he became a militairy person. (thinking: son and o'neills pistol)

minijack said he wanted to do things differently didn't he?. Do things he didn't do in his.. other.. past.. clone life. Whatever you wanna call it

Comment

omg that is so weird i thought of that abotu a week ago as well, i had an image of the two Jack's goign through the gate together and fighting aliens was brilliant......however i think bring mini jack woudl be amazing the only thing that would be better would be to bring the real jack back...we all love him and miss him!!!!
                      Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

DO ya'll remember the Andriod Jack, He and the others had to explore, so it not that much of a leap to see this Jack wanting to explore.
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

so true,!!! there are so many things they have to tie up before stargate can finish...with a movie i hope...but it should only take what at least 6 more seasons....i think i am happy with that hehehe
                          Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, haven't seen cassie in a while, either.

*Hears the rumble of distant shippers leaping at a (possibly) new idea*

Run for your lives!

Foo

Comment

Mini-Jack and Cassie? Ick...no way!

"That is just wrong on so many levels..."

LOL

I'd love to see Mini-Jack again
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                              X