Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have ships, why have we not gone back to Heliopolus?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have ships, why have we not gone back to Heliopolus?!?

The reason we never went back to Ernest's planet was because the gate was burried in the rubble, but now we have ships and we know how to pin point a planet's location based off it's gate adress, and it was suposed to be close to Earth, right, so why don't we go back? Daniel can finish with his "Meaning of Life Stuff" and we might just find something that could help in our fight against the Ori that the Ancients, Nox, Furlings, or Asgard left behind, hell, the
    Spoiler:
    Holy Grail could even be there!

Perfecto!

Yeah, I also thought of that the other day, but I considered it more and I think that the storm destroyed the whole "castle" didn't it?

Comment

We don't know if it destroyed the whole castle we never got to see, but it's worth a visit. Although I don't see it happening.
      BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
      Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefreyu
        We don't know if it destroyed the whole castle we never got to see, but it's worth a visit. Although I don't see it happening.
        It would be worth a visit.

Comment

they probably did visit it, but it wasnt worth the mentioning.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

After all these years, that whole place is probably gone now. Very unfortunate though.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

After just watching the episode a day or so ago. It is very likely the storm whiped out that castle. It goes to a shot outside the building and it is about to go falling into the water.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

How about visiting Tollana or the nox. Visiting the Nox just for fun to show them we're not THAT young

And how about building a LARGE base of world where we can build ships to begin with? Whould be alot easier, I mean you chould ship big stuff in a deadalus to that planet and YAY!

Gifts
                -X-
                --------------
                Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

I am going for it beig destroyed, the way that place was coming down around their ears. It couldn't have survived. Or even if parts of a castle did, the crystals that housed to knowledge are likely destroyed.
                  Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

i deffinately think it is worth a visit....however i cant believe they haven't gone to Tollana, i mean if we found one of those faze shifters or whatever so we could walk through anything, just think of that technology on a warhead...it could go straight through the Ori shields possibly...wouldn't it be worth a visit?
                    Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

and yes the nox just for a laugh and to tell them to friking do something about the ori!!!
                      Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
                        How about visiting Tollana or the nox. Visiting the Nox just for fun to show them we're not THAT young
                        The Nox werent talking about technological achievements though. If anything it will just enhance their view about how 'young' humans are. And if the Tollan have been killed I doubt there is much to take from the world since Anubis would have tried to get technology from the planet himself but he never demonstrated having things like phasing weaponry or ion cannons. Though i suppose with Ancient knowledge he might have seen it unnecessary...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I definatly think putting a phase shifter on a Mark IX warhead would make quick work of the Ori ships.

Perfecto!

Comment

Even if most of the castle fell into the water, they can still use Asgard beams to salvage the stargate. Who knows perhaps there was a ZPM powering the book of Knowledge, and if it was in that petistal thing it could have been protected upon falling into the water. It's worth a look, and it's likely a hop skip and a jump for one of our ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                              Even if most of the castle fell into the water, they can still use Asgard beams to salvage the stargate. Who knows perhaps there was a ZPM powering the book of Knowledge, and if it was in that petistal thing it could have been protected upon falling into the water. It's worth a look, and it's likely a hop skip and a jump for one of our ships.
                              I see your point. It probably wouldn't hurt to check out the planet.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X