Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfinished story arcs that should come back in season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfinished story arcs that should come back in season 10?

I have 3 unfinished arcs that I feel would enrich season 10 that I believe they should do:

1) The Ritu! Whatever happened to these guys? Last we checked, they had these terrorist cells ready to invade earth and other human worlds to kill all hosts. They were insane, they were aliens, they were a storyline that was conveniently forgotten.

2) The Foothold Aliens. What dimension did they come from, or what unknown area of space? These guys were weird, but in a very cool way. They even got so far as getting into the real world outside the SGC, and for all we know there are a couple of Infiltrators still on the planet!

3) The Harsisis. This is a biggie that I think was not only a shame they dropped/forgot about, but a serious crime. What better way to fight the Ori then bring back the spawn of Sha're and APOPHIS? Being Ascended, the Harsisis could take any physical form he would want, so I could see him appearing to help fight to Ori not as the Buddist kid we saw from before, but a young adult who would have features that would make him almost appear to be Daniel's son. That would be very cool, after all, the Harsisis might have been the spawn of one of the Tau'ri's worst enemies, but he was close to Daniel who really should have been his dad.

There is a 4th storyline that I think would be very cool in season 10 but it wasn't "unfinished" so I saved it till last:

4) The Aschen! Their arc is for better of for worse, over. I mean, they could conceivably come back, but the creators did a good job of creating a introduction episode for the Aschen and then a very good sendoff in the way of "You guys pay be technologically advanced, but you can't figure out the Stargate network har-har-har!"

My idea? Have the Priors reach Aschen space! Hey, if they can figure out on their own how to reach the Tau'ri and our galaxy (which would make sense... if the Ori are related to our Ancients, then they might also have a working understanding of the Stargate Network which would translate into the Prior's knowing how to get from point a to point b easily), then finding the Aschen homeworld would be a matter of dialing the right address.

Imagine if the Aschen embraced Origin? Frightening thought.

These are some of my suggestions/ideas for season 10, heck, season 11 if its too late for 10 What do you guys think, and do you have any other storylines you'd like to see followed through? (I know the Furlings will be in there somewhere lol)

I would love to see a follow-up to any one of the stories you mentioned but there are only so many episodes they can make each year. Over the past four years we have been treated to such inconcequential episodes as: THE OTHER GUYS, SIGHT UNSEEN, FORSAKEN, REVISIONS, LIFEBOAT, SPACE RACE, GRACE, AVATAR, CITIZEN JOE, COLLATERAL DAMAGE, RIPPLE EFFECT and THE SCOURGE - there simply is not enough room in the season for a follow-up episode to story line fans actually wan to see. Ok, some of the episodes i mentione were quite good, but they were still inconcequential and unnecesary.

Bring back the Retu, Tollan, Nox, Aschen, Jonas Quinn... let us see the Furlings. Quit it with the pointless filler ep's.
    "You have already taken the first steps towards becoming... the fith race."

Comment

Personally, i think a couple of those have already been indirectly tied up.

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
      I have 3 unfinished arcs that I feel would enrich season 10 that I believe they should do:

1) The Ritu! Whatever happened to these guys? Last we checked, they had these terrorist cells ready to invade earth and other human worlds to kill all hosts. They were insane, they were aliens, they were a storyline that was conveniently forgotten.
      The Goa'uld are dead. The Ritu are happy.

2) The Foothold Aliens. What dimension did they come from, or what unknown area of space? These guys were weird, but in a very cool way. They even got so far as getting into the real world outside the SGC, and for all we know there are a couple of Infiltrators still on the planet!
      Im pretty sure they are dead, and those aliens never had enough of a back story to warrent a follow up.

3) The Harsisis. This is a biggie that I think was not only a shame they dropped/forgot about, but a serious crime. What better way to fight the Ori then bring back the spawn of Sha're and APOPHIS? Being Ascended, the Harsisis could take any physical form he would want, so I could see him appearing to help fight to Ori not as the Buddist kid we saw from before, but a young adult who would have features that would make him almost appear to be Daniel's son. That would be very cool, after all, the Harsisis might have been the spawn of one of the Tau'ri's worst enemies, but he was close to Daniel who really should have been his dad.
      The episode where he ascended could be taken as finishing up the story arc, but i think it would be cool if he, and the Abadonians helped up fight the Ori.

I am actually pretty happy with loose end story arcs. I wish the had more information on Reese, the Replicator maker.

It would be cool if they went back to the planet in "Torment of Tantalus" knowing what they know now. Perhaps they might find some interesting history.

Who doesn't want more Nox episodes. Gotta be one of my favorite aliens in the show.

Grace is another episode is one i guess alot of people, including myself would like to know more about. It is also cool to have that whole "what if" factor and leave it up to the mysteries of the universe to explain it.

There are heaps of stand alone episodes in the earlier seasons which i guess could have follow-up shows. If you ask me they would just be boring. I want more kick ass Ori episodes.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I would like to see a couple of planets from the early seasons revisited with the Ori invasion and all.

Comment

actually remember S3 "New Ground"
          When SG1 visted a world divided into two side Bedrosia and the Optricons ,
          Bedrosia believe the Goa'uld created life and their holybook, the Optricons believe Goa'uld use the Stargate and use human as slaves.they been fighting for a long time over their holybook.

That nices Bedrosian guy Nyan who save SG1 from his governement ,because they refuse to believe Stargate and human exist elsewhere.Nayan return to Earth with Sg1.Teal promise Nyan that someday he return to his war and end the War.Daniel ask Nyan to be his assisant.

I like to see them return to Nyan's world and end the war, because they are pretty advance ,and make good ally for the Ori or Earth.

Some people said Nyan had die in Pegasus , because the actor Richard Ian Coxand who play Nyan appear in an episode of SGA 's redshirt of the week and die , some people who wrote the transcript call his character Dr Nyan.

Personally i don't believe he die in Pegauus , the actor and his character's same name were a coincidence.
          and i but i just check IMDB his
          "Stargate SG-1"
          - New Ground (2000) TV Episode .... Nyan

re-appearance in Atlantis - The Defiant One (2005) TV Episode (as Richard Cox) .... Dr. Brendan Gaul, so Nyan should still be alive, i think

Even Nyan had die, i still like to re-visit his world and end the war

Comment

i want more serrakin/hebridians !
            Hallowed are the Ori !!!
            Follow the path of the Enlightment !
            Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Does Jonas Quinn have the Ancient Gene?

Can his unique genetics help the Asgard with their cloning problem?

Crystal Skull Aliens, where is Daniel's grandfather?

Did anyone check Tollana to see if there is anyone left alive?

The Torment of Tantalus, have they gone to that planet to see if they can salvage anything. They do have Asgard beaming technology, and that would be a great sight to build a base.

How's Skarra doing in the Asended plane?

Is Oma and Anubis still fighting? Where are his industrial planets and can we use the Kull armor to counter the Orii tuning fork staff blasts?

Have the Priors visted any of our Allies from seasons 1-7?

Nox, oh Nox, where are you?

Unas! Can they be converted by the Priors?

Where is Major Davis and why haven't we seen his cute self in a season?

Comment

Well there were plans for the Aschen and the Foothold aliens to return but they just never got back to it. Before season 9 started i think there was talk of an aschen episode or was it season 8? anyway there were plans for them and before season 9 started they considered touching up on the foothold story but they dropped. Guess too many story arcs with the Ori now here to stay.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

The Aschen are dead... ALL dead. Remember what Jack said at the end of 2001? "That first gate adress we gave them is a black hole... They get progressively darker from there." The Aschen were filler, chump villains and they are dead. We won't see them again.

Or maybe we can see them being annhialated by the Ori. That would really make my day to see them get eradicated from existance once and for all. That would be irony eh? The Aschen get eradicated by a virus when they used a similar manner to conquer themselves. assuming they're all not at the bottom of a black hole that is...

Everyone understand though that I'm not hating on people who like them, I myself just hate them.
                  Cheers All.

Comment

Although it could be considered wrapped up, I would like another Maybourne episode.

We need a Maybourne smiley..... "YOU rat b*****d!"

Comment

The one thing I never understood about the Aschen story line is, did they dial the gate address with the black hole? Why do I ask this, well the following season when Sam goes to blow up that sun they dial in that same planet where the black hole is located? Now, I thought that any gate that was dialed in to a black hole would be opened forever. Oh which reminds me, wormhole jumped gate addresses after they explode the bomb into it. So any gate attached to a black hole shuts down after one season, or that's a big plot hole. 'Cause isn't the super gate connected to a black hole too?

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
                        The Aschen are dead... ALL dead. Remember what Jack said at the end of 2001? "That first gate adress we gave them is a black hole... They get progressively darker from there." The Aschen were filler, chump villains and they are dead. We won't see them again.

Or maybe we can see them being annhialated by the Ori. That would really make my day to see them get eradicated from existance once and for all. That would be irony eh? The Aschen get eradicated by a virus when they used a similar manner to conquer themselves. assuming they're all not at the bottom of a black hole that is...

Everyone understand though that I'm not hating on people who like them, I myself just hate them.
                        Cheers All.
                        Actually the writer have said they are not dead, they were going to do another aschen episode the complete the arc (something about the Tauri in some galactic court of sorts because of the black hole planet we sent them that cause 'genocide')

Comment

Ahh... I see. I never read about that. Thanks for the info. I still hate them though...

to the Aschen

"Aschen"

or maybe feed them to the

Aschen vs. Wraith:

ok enough Aschen bashing for now.. see ya folks.

Comment

For me, I'd love the see those aliens from "Foothold" again. Very cool episode. Also, I'd like some more closure on the whole Tollan storyline. Did any survive the Goa'uld attack on their world or not?
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am annoyed that we have never heard from the people in "Learning Curve"!!!
                              They give us designs for a naquadah generator, we end the ep on good terms with them, why do we not become allies and continue to get technology from them?!?!?!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                              Originally posted by Jonzey
                              Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X