Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the new motivation of human Trust member(10 spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the new motivation of human Trust member(10 spoiler)

Before the Goa'uld took over the "Trust",
    the Trust was a shadowy interplanetary terrorist group composed of rogue ex-NID operatives and the international business and political cabal which funds them.

Their goal and motivation of rogue NID and Trust were

To protect the Earth in their own way:, like they used Tok'ra symbiote poison to attack several Goa'uld worlds, resulting in millions of Jaffa casualties.

To make money: eg steal Alien technologies and file patent on them.

To gain power : like Kinsey who tried become President and control SGC

To get Alien Technologies : like create that human/Gould hybrid for information

Now the Goa'uld had taken over the Trust, i think some of the Trust member are still human ,it would be too risky to use Goa'uld in all of their cells.They may use clone Goa'uld host and symbiote ,but many other operation still relie on human,When Atlantis was compromise , Dr Weir at first supect and torture human member of her team.

highlight the Spoiler *
    Episode 10.05 - Uninvited: Teal'C and Vala are on a planet with SG-3 and SG-6, when SG-6 comes under attack. Carter watches an autopsy of an unknown creature, which still has a living leech-like creature inside it. Mitchell interrogates a Trust Operative who was shot.

Then what are the motivation of human Trust member

and many business sponsor member are now Goa'ulded , and Baa'l even legally own a multi-international coporation and he even publicly open a press conference .
    But i doubt all of their senior employee are Goa'uld, some of their lawyer are probably still human.

Why human still work for the Trust?

May be human member still doesn't know about the Goa'uld, but for former intelligence agent, they had to know about the Goa'ulded Trust by now

May be human member want to make money and getalien tech, The Goa'uld lost their empire, Baa'l can at least make money on Earth with his knowledge,

The Ori is invading Milkyway, Earth's government is still denying everything to the public, may a Goa'uld boss can make the human member feel safer, like where to get an alien ship to escape Earth when Ori ship arrive.

May be they want to use Baa'l to fight the Ori .

Or may be they want to help Baa'l to take over Earth and then get a nice job of running Earth

Possible possible. Though its also possible that some of the Trust managed to brainwash humans to serve them as well. Or possible that these humans can see potential for having some goa'uld and using their tech rather then raid other civilisations.

I always wondered if the Trust split up after the Goa'uld taking over them. I mean say one faction says 'we don't like the SGC but we arnt collaborating with aliens!' and they become a new all human trust. Since i liked the whole idea of 'bad humans'.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
      Possible possible. Though its also possible that some of the Trust managed to brainwash humans to serve them as well.

I always wondered if the Trust split up after the Goa'uld taking over them. I mean say one faction says 'we don't like the SGC but we arnt collaborating with aliens!' and they become a new all human trust. Since i liked the whole idea of 'bad humans'.
      Well, Brainwash people would make loyal footsoldier, or kull worrior, but the brainwash human doesn't make good secret agent, it is still possible.but i like to think that maybe some people chose side and pick the alien .

The difference between people who does bad things and Evil people is "Free Will" .
      I like to know what make Earth human choose to serve Evil alien for self fish reason.

Was Col. Maybourne evil , he only wanted to save Earth, when he became a wanted criminal, he sold that Goa'uld symbiote to Adrian Conrad , he kill a few Russian for it . But he only wanted the money to start a new life, he regret his action and redeem himself.
      Col. Maybourne had the freewill and he make choice , he make mistake , and he make better choice and make redemption .

Like X-file, the secret government agency really were serving the alien, remember that episode when we saw thea 70's flashback governement people welcoming the alien ,and even gave them the us flag as sign of switching loyality
      Last edited by ckwongau; 18 April 2006, 06:51 PM.

Comment

It would have to be a pretty fragile relationship between the Goa'uld and Humans in the Trust. Especially considering what the Trust did in Season 8's "Endgame",
        Spoiler:
        laying waste to all those Jaffa worlds - killing all those symbiotes.
        Should be interesting to see how this plays itself out.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          It would have to be a pretty fragile relationship between the Goa'uld and Humans in the Trust. Especially considering what the Trust did in Season 8's "Endgame",
          Spoiler:
          laying waste to all those Jaffa worlds - killing all those symbiotes.
          Should be interesting to see how this plays itself out.
          I forgot about that.

Comment

Working...
          X