This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the Ori Know of Atlantis?

They were reading quite a bit of Daniel's mind, is it possible that they learned of even more humans, and possibly ancients in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Pegasus is in the ancients domain so i would think that the same rules apply as for the MW. If the ori and ancients inhabit the same plane of existence, i dont see why they wouldn't know about it. The ancients are just stopping them from taking any direct action in that galaxy. Yet the fact that that we haven't seen a prior in pegasus would make me think that the ori don't know about pegasus and atlantis, however, it could also be TPTB trying to keep the two shows separate.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

chances are, its because of the two different shows, BUT, could be since humans are all but gone from the wraith cullings, there isnt much of gain in taking pegasus before the MW, with billions perhaps trillions of humans / jaffa / gould / tokra and others to enslave in the MW, its a bigger target. and probably the wraith are a bigger threat than the MW forces.

Comment

They still might make the Wraith worship them....or the wraith would just suck the priors life out while he's preaching.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Well, I would be willing to bet that the people of Pegasus would fall quicker to the Ori than those of MW.

Simply because they basically already worship ascended beings, they would just have to impersonate the ancients.

As for the wraith, well they only care about eating.

Comment

I don't think the Ori are aware of Atlantis. If they were, they would have dispatched ships to the Pegasus Galaxy as well. Afterall, they want all the followers they can round up.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think so. If the Ori are aware of Atlantis, they are going there anytime soon, I don't really know, but I believe that they don't have the resources for that, a war of that magnitude, both the Milky Way, and Pegasus, would require a massive fleet from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                Pegasus is in the ancients domain so i would think that the same rules apply as for the MW. If the ori and ancients inhabit the same plane of existence, i dont see why they wouldn't know about it. The ancients are just stopping them from taking any direct action in that galaxy. Yet the fact that that we haven't seen a prior in pegasus would make me think that the ori don't know about pegasus and atlantis, however, it could also be TPTB trying to keep the two shows separate.
                They said that the Ancients had shielded the MW from the Ori and they didn't know about it.
                Where you get your idea that they did know about it is rediculous, why wouldn't they have send an army if they knew all these millions of years?
                Because they didn't know.
                error: signature not found

Comment

I think that the Ori know about Atlantis and that they might feel that that it would be easier to take over the Milkyway first since there is a vacume of power in that galaxy. They also might need to gain more power first before moving towards Atlantis because they are aware that the locals there revere the Ancients. As a result the Ancients might even get a bit of a kick back from that reverance without even doing anything to earn it. The wraith are another propblem. They beat the Ancients, and there may still be a better reason then 'they out numbered them'.

Comment

It would be ridiculously cool if in one episode we see at the beginning a prior try and come through to atlantis and him get splattered against the sheild. Hollowed are the CAPP-ING. oh oh
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Well that's true, the only extragalactica Gate is the Atlantis Gate. They'd have to come by ship, so conquering MW would probably be a good idea first.

Comment

Well, the Pegasus Galaxy also has ascended ancients thanks to the time displacement field. There may not be a whole lot of them, but still.. there is a presence of ancients in Pegasus.

Comment

I have realized something. The Ori most certainly do not know anything about Atlantis.

How? The whole concept of Atlantis, the Lost City, it was made lost. From whom? The Ori.

Would be pretty useless if they knew of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                            I have realized something. The Ori most certainly do not know anything about Atlantis.

How? The whole concept of Atlantis, the Lost City, it was made lost. From whom? The Ori.

Would be pretty useless if they knew of it.
                            Well they found out about earth and the MW from Daniel and Vala's mind, so since they both knew about Atlantis, then why wouldn't the Ori know as well?

Comment

They probably do, and will deal with Atlantis in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X