This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Adam Baldwin: Creation's SciFi Summit

IFM Magazine has a review of the recent Creation Entertainment "SSciFi Summit" Con and the "Serenity" portion of the convention. Adam Baldwin mentions "Stargate":

http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=2853

(Please follow the link for the complete article. There are photos of the cast at the site, and also a review of the Gary Graham [Alien Nation, Star Trek: Ent] and Jeffrey Combs [Star Trek: DS9, Voy and Ent.] panel.)

When asked about STARGATE SG-1, Baldwin says he'd played hockey with Richard Dean Anderson in the past, and that he'd been on a nearby sound stage when the first season of SG-1 was filming and it was good to finally work with Richard and he liked the character he played.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Wow! Lots of good stuff there. I especially appreciate the little bit on Gary Graham. Adam Baldwin's done more than I remember--I totally forgot about My Bodyguard....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
      Wow! Lots of good stuff there. I especially appreciate the little bit on Gary Graham. Adam Baldwin's done more than I remember--I totally forgot about My Bodyguard....
      My Bodyguard is one of my all time favorite movies. I was happy to see Adam Baldwin in SG1 as I have always liked his work as an actor.

Marla
      ______
      Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Originally posted by GateAngel
        My Bodyguard is one of my all time favorite movies. I was happy to see Adam Baldwin in SG1 as I have always liked his work as an actor.

Marla
        I'm afraid I watched it for Christopher Makepeace. My, how times change....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
          I remember him mostly in Independence Day, and that scifi flick with the giant mutated walking green lizard thing which was sorta of a ripoff of Gorgo, but the monster was cute....

Comment

hey, this looks as good a spot as any to put my photo of Adam from the Creation convention.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

He's a great actor, no doubt there.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                hey, this looks as good a spot as any to put my photo of Adam from the Creation convention.

Excellent phot, Watcher652.

Thank you for sharing.

How was the convention?

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Wow...Glau looks like she wants to kill Baldwin or something.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../DSCF6721c.jpg
                    Oh my! He really is a nice looking man, isn't he?!

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                      <snip> There are photos of the cast at the site,<snip>

Morjana
                      The photos link on the site seems broken at this moment.

Lots of good pictures from Grand Slam are on my site:
                      http://www.genrefans.com/ConventionPhotos/grandslam06/

I have candids of Firefly/Serenity people from the brunch as well.

Comment

the hero of canton
                        and one a unrealated note ...Summer Glua
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by battmeals
                          The photos link on the site seems broken at this moment.

Lots of good pictures from Grand Slam are on my site:
                          http://www.genrefans.com/ConventionPhotos/grandslam06/

I have candids of Firefly/Serenity people from the brunch as well.
                          Nice, NICE pictures! You know, Ronald Moore isn't bad looking, either!

Comment

Working...
                          X