This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler link for S10 ep - Memento Mori

So, now they're going to pander to the Farscape fans even more. How blatant can you get in the persuit/persute (sp?) of ratings? (well not as much as the Enterprise Trip/Tit'Pole decontamination scene in the first ep of Enterprise)

http://gateworld.net/sg1/s10/10X3.shtml

Oh no...they MIGHT be putting two characters together whos actors were together in another show. OF COURSE its going to be completly the same and be a complete rip off and fan drawer.

you MIGHT notice the damn sarcasm.

RDA and Judge(Teal'c) stared in Mcguyver together - does that mean they were going to be the same. no.

JUST because two characters, who are DIFFERENT to previously played characters are put together means F all.
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

It's hardly a blatent ratings grab. Don't be so over sensitive.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
        JUST because two characters, who are DIFFERENT to previously played characters are put together means F all.
        Vala is a different character to Aeryn, but I haven't noticed any difference between Crichton and Mitchell personality wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonique
          Vala is a different character to Aeryn, but I haven't noticed any difference between Crichton and Mitchell personality wise.
          Not true really since Mitchell is far less crazy then Crichton was. I don't think he was shooting blind into a horde of pirates saying 'Klingons only understand force' but the difference between Crichton and Mitchell is smaller compared to the difference between Aeryn and Vala.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Okay, I assume anyone reading this thread isn't scared of spoilers, so -is this about the dinner date line? That could mean anything. It could mean anything from they're going on a dinner date together, to one of them is going on a date with someone else and seeking or getting unsolicated advice from the other. It could mean something that has nothing to do with either of them going out on a date and somehow the subject of dinner dates in general just comes up. It's really too vague a line to make any strong conclusions.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

It could mean anything. That's the problem with teh Gosbel According to Spoilers. They aren't a great way to get anything more then a gernal feeling as to what is happening.

And as Dani347 said, the line could refer to anything.
              Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                It could mean anything. That's the problem with teh Gosbel According to Spoilers. They aren't a great way to get anything more then a gernal feeling as to what is happening.

I totally agree. It's way too early to overreact. Because as it stands, there's nothing to overreact about.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What the **** are you talking about?! Spoilers are facts dammit! ******* absolutely true truths that will never ever EVER change!!1

Damn newbies...

(of course I'm joking)

Comment

Actually, that's true. Spoilers are fact. At least according to TPTB. Why else would they have dealt with the reasons for Jack leaving the SGC and where he went in spoilers before S9 aired and then never bother dealing with those matters on screen? We were apparently supposed to learn everything we needed not to be completely confused by checking the spoilers, so they didn't need to do the work on the show itself.

Forgot the fact that anyone who doesn't like reading spoilers hasn't the faintest clue now what happened to Jack, other than the fact that he apparently suddenly decided to leave the SGC after being very settled in Mobius II with no hint of that decison and sold everything he owned.

This spoiler seems a little vague and anyway I doubt I'll be around much in S10 to care either way. But I have been predicting that they'd push Vala'Cam ship on us to suit the Scapers they seem so keen to hook into the show these days. And if they do, that will further piss my off royally. Although by this point won't surprise me much. It'll simply be in line with all the other crap decisions they've made since S8 which are dragging a good show down into TV hell.

Albion
                    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Actually JM said that the scene that dealt with what happened to Jack got cut early on, and they didn't realise until much later it wasn't obvious what happened to him (the unfortunate side effect of knowing what is happening on hte show - you can project it into a scene.)

Also, I will be very much doubtful they are going to push for a Cam/Vala ship, there is nothing in s9 to even give anyone that idea. I think this is another carry over from the idea that Stargate is Farscape, simply because 2 actors from Farscape entered the show.
                      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Actually JM said that the scene that dealt with what happened to Jack got cut early on, and they didn't realise until much later it wasn't obvious what happened to him (the unfortunate side effect of knowing what is happening on hte show - you can project it into a scene.)

Also, I will be very much doubtful they are going to push for a Cam/Vala ship, there is nothing in s9 to even give anyone that idea. I think this is another carry over from the idea that Stargate is Farscape, simply because 2 actors from Farscape entered the show.
                        Precisely. Even one of the episodes Michael Shanks is not in this season is far, far, far away from pushing Vala/Cam ship -
                        Spoiler:
                        Mitchell is going to spend a day in Landry's cabin discussing leadership issue, while Vala, Sam and Teal'c are on base with the big troubles
                        . I really don't understand this part of Gaters who just want to see apples where there are grapes in reality.

Comment

I was at watchfarscape.com today and apparently Virginia Hey is getting back into acting after setting up a candle and aromatherapy business.

Somebody said it would be funny if she ended up on SG1.

I think she'd make a good Wraith Queen.

As far as Vala hooking up with anyone goes, besides Daniel I could see her having a dinner date with the Wraith (Shawn) from Condemned.*

* i have had a double tequila so I'm a little drunk atm

I hope she doesn't end up with Mullet (the name Ben Browder christened Mitchell b4 he found out what his name was to be) since I thought Aeryn/Pilot would have been a more interesting pairing

Comment

Oh COME on for all we know it could be a friendly get to know you kind of dinner, (sighs) someone makes an "asumption" and goes straight to DEFCON 1

Comment

I don't think TPTB would push Cam/Vala, simply because all the 'Scapers would squee, and the loyal 'Gaters would hurl, but. . .ya never know. Personally, IF they intend to ship Cam with anyone, I'd rather it be Vala instead of Dr. Lam (yawn), which was the rumored pairing in early season 9.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X