This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ Fav BTVS character/s ~

hey all.. are there any Buffy fans in here.. if so who is your fav character/s? Mine would have to be Spike and Cordelia... Spike's hot ...
    ~ charmed slayer ~

Mine would be Spike and Lorne.
    You just gotta love Spike. Especially whenever he needles Angel just to annoy him.
    Lorne, I love coz he's an outsider done good. His flair and humor is unique.

Comment

In Buffy: Xander Spike and Oz (that order)
      In Angel: Angel, Wes, Lorne, Spike, Cordy (that order)
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Spike, Anya... Glory too

Comment

Spike.

A lot of times when he'd be on screen, he made that scene more interesting. In my opinion, if the character didn't become the pathetic lovesick vamp (which got on a lot of people's nerves), he would've stolen a lot of scenes and would've been more favourited amongst the fans.

Comment

1. Spike - he was sort of the good guy, sort of the bad guy and all the while very sexy. The Stargates could use a character like him. Ronon has a little Spike in him.
            2. Buffy - I think people take her for granted because she was the center of the show. She is rarely mentioned as anyone's favorite.

Comment

Was I the only one who hated Buffy (the character) all whiny when she wants her friends, but when she wants something bad enough she plays the whole "Im the slayer, im the best, I work alone" card, IMO she was a complete cow in the later years (5 onwards really), complete holier than thou attitude. Personally, I prefered the more laid back Faith, she took to having this power much better than Buffy, and didnt let it go to her head.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Was I the only one who hated Buffy
                I think a lot of people felt the same way you did about her. I can see why you think she has the "holier than thou" attitude. The fight scenes were great, though. Yes, I know that's a shallow reason to like her.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                  Was I the only one who hated Buffy (the character) all whiny when she wants her friends, but when she wants something bad enough she plays the whole "Im the slayer, im the best, I work alone" card, IMO she was a complete cow in the later years (5 onwards really), complete holier than thou attitude. Personally, I prefered the more laid back Faith, she took to having this power much better than Buffy, and didnt let it go to her head.
                  I didn't hate her but she was one of my least favourite characters on the show. Sarah M Gellar is a good actress but the character did have the holier than thou attitude. I would've liked it if Willow and Spike eventually became equal leads later on. Or it would've been even nicer if Faith and Buffy permanently switched minds in season 3.

Comment

Spike.
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

good old William
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I only had three favorite characters that went down and up in degrees depending on the ep. I couldn't stomach Buffy and Zander just become more baffoon than cute.

1. Willow--Well she never went down, except I wasn't a fan of the quick lesbian crap. It was too fast and wasn't believeable although we had snippets she was bi in other eps. I think I preferred her vampire, but I liked that she kicked Buffy's butt as evil. I only liked her human cause I always wanted Angelus or Spike to corrupt her.

2. Angelus---Perfect villian, and I would rather have Angel dead and dusted than to see him in anyway. Angelus now....he was great, he was a madman on a mission, so his psychosis had some level of reason. Not only that I thought him with Evil Willow would be entertaining to watch...the King and Queen of Sunnydale. I did have some mates who were freaked out by Angelus, but I prefer the vampire that revels in his status than the tortured fool I got; oh let me not forget the court jester in Angel (I thought he was supposed to be tortured?).

3. Spike---towards the end I hated Spike. I was like where's the Big Bad, and I was like for a guy who was calling Angel a poof, he became one without even needing a soul. That was a bit annoying. And then when he had that thing with Buffy, don't make me hurl, he was in love...please! Big Bad went out the window and I got Benji the Wonder Pup instead. So I only like Spike as he was with Dru, and if he could have been the same with Cordy..no issues.

Everyone else was less than impressive. Ick!
                        VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Angelus was definately the best Buffy villain of them all, the worst vampire to date, no humanity left in him, a Grade A psyco who still had all his marbles, he just liked to kill and to torture. Absolutely loved Angelus, I wasnt a fan of Angel in Buffy, come the 2nd half of Angel S1 he was far better, once he lost Doyle he was a changed man and better for it, he let some of the darker elements of his soulles self trough.

Comment

Willow, Willow and mmm, Willow. Love Alyson Hannigan and I don't care who knows it.

Comment

Working...
                            X