PDA

View Full Version : If you had a SG character round your house for dinner

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 15th, 2006, 09:11 AM
If you had a SG character(not actor) round your house for dinner, who would it be and why.

I would have Vala because, dude it's :vala:

rarocks24
April 15th, 2006, 09:14 AM
I'd like, have Dr. Lam, cuz it's like, Dr Lam

Dark Monarch
April 15th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Carter! I love a woman with brains and brawn and Carter fits that bill. :sam:

Seshat
April 15th, 2006, 09:24 AM
I should like to have Teal'c round for dinner! I think he would be fascinating company, once you got him to open up a little. ;) Although I might have a little trouble coming up with some traditional Chulak dishes... :p

O'Neill4prez
April 15th, 2006, 09:38 AM
it would have to be jack O'Neill. it would be the funniest dinner ever and i could learn alot:jack:

rarocks24
April 15th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Hmm, change of mind, Teyla...

jckfan55
April 15th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I'd pick Sam. I think she'd be really easy to talk to and very interesting. I'd probably get tongue tied and just stare at Jack. Too handsome. :D

plaw15
April 15th, 2006, 09:57 AM
I would probally pick Jack or Vala.

Linkinparkgundam
April 15th, 2006, 10:34 AM
I would love to have Tealc' over for dinner. Because I always seem to end up having a air soft fight after dinner.....

mckaychick
April 15th, 2006, 10:37 AM
daniel

Primus Commander Woden
April 15th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Jack and/or Ford because i love them both they are just so funny:jack: :ford:

ParadoxRealities
April 15th, 2006, 11:12 AM
sam, i can really relate to her, and we'd have a lot to talk about. i think she'd also be easier to talk to than the rest. i wouldn't be able to understand teal'c, i’d just stare daniel's arms, and jack would make be laugh so hard i'd do something embarrassing (while i at him).

Primus Commander Woden
April 15th, 2006, 11:13 AM
O and just for the comedy factor

Chevron Guy just because i would love to hear him say

"Chevron 6 encoded, Chevron 7 locked"

SylvreWolfe
April 15th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Cammiepoo, of course Walter is always sexy.

Klenotka
April 15th, 2006, 12:23 PM
McKay because we both eat same things:cameron: And then Zelenka maybe because I need sometimes help with Rodney´s fast speech so Zelenka could translate some of them to Czech for me. ;)

Arctic Goddess
April 15th, 2006, 12:47 PM
John Sheppard. The man is HOT and witty. But, especially, hot.

_WraithQueen_
April 15th, 2006, 12:57 PM
mmmm I'd have to have steve round, just cos he is so cool :wraithanime11:

Peoples_General
April 15th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I'd have Vala over for dinner. Maybe she can seduce me afterwards for some Earth tech.

Falcon Horus
April 15th, 2006, 02:51 PM
SG-1 -> I guess I'd like to have Carter come over for dinner... maybe she can explain her technobabble in plain english, cause all the science is really fascinating but unfortunately I can't follow half the time...

SGA -> And for lunch the next day, I'll invite Kate Heightmeyer... I bet she's great company...

Trek_Girl42
April 15th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Jack of course! He would be the easiest guy to have a conversation with.

Second might have to be Teal'c- he'd bring Star Wars and doughnuts!

Gal-in-Black
April 15th, 2006, 04:34 PM
I'd have Vala over for dinner...me and her would act like sisters or something..and then after dinner we can go rangle us some men...:)

starellen1
April 15th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I would invite both Jack and Sam, I love to watch those two together trying to avoid the obvious.

somethinghuman
April 15th, 2006, 05:54 PM
SG1 - Daniel, because he is smart, the conversation would be far from boring and he has very nice eyes
SGA - Weir for the same reason

Heffa
April 15th, 2006, 06:24 PM
T for sure....as someone said he would bring donuts, Starwars and he is incredibly deep hehehe....id want to learn how to Kelnoreem off him, and sit around telling funny Jaffa jokes all day.

aintright
April 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I'd pick Sam. I think she'd be really easy to talk to and very interesting. I'd probably get tongue tied and just stare at Jack. Too handsome. :D

Once I untied my tongue and cleaned up the drool an evening with Jack would be charming, funny, and entertaining - heck I could even put up with watching an ep of the Simpsons with him ... I am sure his commentary would make it interesting, followed by some time at the telescope ..... imagine the universe according to Jack ... there would definitely be some pearls.

Ra's mom
April 15th, 2006, 10:22 PM
i would have Walter, he is the man!!!!!! i want to hear him say
"chEvron 6 encoded, Chevron 7 Locked"
HE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fifth man
April 16th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I'd have to invite Daniel on over. I'd love to talk with him about history, and his take on the adventures he's been a part of over the years. It would freaking rule.:)

SilverRider
April 16th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Jack and Daneil from SG -1.

Rodeny and Radak from SGA.

Cos both sets are funny when interacting with each other.

andrewag
April 16th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Too hard to pick!

Weir from SGA and ummmm not sure about SG1.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 16th, 2006, 02:07 AM
mmmm I'd have to have steve round, just cos he is so cool :wraithanime11:
yeah but Steve will have you for dinner

off-world
April 16th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Ok, I'd have to say that I'd have Daniel Jackson over so I could feed him some good food and then help him work it off the rest of the night.....take that PG paddle!!!!

Tracker
April 16th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Rodney :)
Now, I'll just have to find some MRE's for dinner.

mckaychick
April 16th, 2006, 04:53 PM
cant forget mckay!!!

Rosehawk
April 16th, 2006, 05:18 PM
For me it would be Zelenka and McKay. They would keep themselves so busy trying to outdo each other that it would be entertaining to watch.
I would also love to have Sam and Weir over along with Teyla, would make for a fun ladies night!

aAnubiSs
April 16th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Vala. She's the most relaxed and layed back of them, which is exactly how I am.

FaithStars
April 16th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I don't have just one

Sam: I'd ask her about the scientific side of what she does and listen to the whole darn thing....even if I didn't understand 'cause she never gets to finish before someone shuts her down. LOL! :)

Jack/Daniel/Teal'c: a part of me would invite them just for desert(shallow and beneath me but.....alas ;) )

Mckay: I'd love to talk with him and I'm sure he would make me laugh(plus he's kinda cute)

Weir and Sheppard: I'd ask them what it is like to be in charge and how it affects not only their life but the lives of others

Teyla: I'd get into some philisophical discussion....

I could keep going but, I'll stop here

Happy Posting :)

Tiret
April 16th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Daniel would be my first choice, Carter second. I think either of them would be fascinating to talk to, with their wide range of knowledge. :D

Morgania
April 16th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Beckett over for tea. And Lorne for dessert, er... I mean over for dinner.

chocdoc
April 16th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I would want Sam over for dinner because she is so brilliant--I'd want to hear her latest theory.

After that, Frasier. Sam and Janet would be good together for dinner. They are good friends and seem to have fun together too.

aintright
April 16th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Jack/Daniel/Teal'c: a part of me would invite them just for desert(shallow and beneath me but.....alas ;) )

:)

nah!!! sounds about right -- wouldn't be greedy though i would invite a friend!:jack:

SG-bandgeek
April 17th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Sorry Starllen1 i am kind of going to steal your post.

I would go with Sam and Jack. Them and my family would pray before we ate and make everyone hold hands and they would sit next to eachother. I would talk to them and help them realize the truth.

:love:

Pain in the mikta
April 17th, 2006, 05:49 PM
I'm a Jack Maniac, so...

:jack_new_anime18:

Morgania
April 17th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I'd probally learn alot from Daniel and Jonas. :) So them over for lunch, then dinner, and maybe breakfast too.

miju
April 17th, 2006, 06:05 PM
doctor andromeda for me.

Ra's mom
April 17th, 2006, 06:07 PM
T for sure....as someone said he would bring donuts, Starwars and he is incredibly deep hehehe....id want to learn how to Kelnoreem off him, and sit around telling funny Jaffa jokes all day.
FUNNY JAFFA JOKES!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exiled Master
April 17th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I would have :sam: over for dinner, :mckay: for lunch, and :sheppard: for a party. I'm planning one for november. (WHY CAN'T THE NINTENDO REVOLUTION COME OUT THIS SUMMER[rheorical, a pre-thanksgiving release is perfect for Christmas shopping.])

thedude18
April 17th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Teal'c or Sam. With Teal'c we could talk about Starwars (since he's seen it a few too many times)and Sam because well shes Sam

Trek_Girl42
April 17th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Mckay and Zelenka would be great- we could play Prime/Not Prime and I'd lose!
:mckay: :) :zelenka25:

Ouroboros
April 18th, 2006, 01:18 AM
I'd pick some Asguard guy because

- It would be cool to talk to an alien for a few hours

- But not as cool as making ****loads of cash selling the video to the newspapers

- Or his corpse if he get's too uppity

I might have one of the Wraith over to if I was feeling to guilty about having to off a cute little asguard to make my millions on the alien corpse market. If it was a Wraith though it would be less of a dinner and more of a "hi there come on in **OH WHOOPS! SHOVEL TO THE FACE OUT OF NOWHERE! DING!**"

He'd probably come in a dart to, and I'm sure I'd have a lot of fun getting myself killed in that thing.

Dr Weir
April 18th, 2006, 04:23 AM
It would be Erik the wraith because he's into science like me and having a wraith round for dinner could lead to very interesting consequences....

*Will hire a tasty chef.*

Motoko
April 18th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Either it would be Sam and McKay together... just love how they interract with each other... Or Daniel cuz I'm a big Daniel fan :p

scodid
April 18th, 2006, 06:59 AM
My first choice would be Oma so that I could begin to understand how to ascend and the meaning of life and what not. My second choice would be Thor so that when he leaves I could grab him, beam to his ship, and steal it.

Mickey23
April 18th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Daniel... I could sit around for hours discussing history and mythology and Daniel could talk about that kind of stuff for hours. Of course it would be hard to follow him when he is talking really fast and my little bit of knowledge no where matches that of Dr. Jackson...
Or possibly Jack and Daniel because I love how they interact, but then Jack might start making comments about how bored he is and hey, let's go watch the Simpsons.

jash
April 18th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Tayla without a doubt, she is smoking hot.

Vala would be next on my list for all the wrong reasons. We could make an anti Ori baby if you get my drift.

ancientaction
April 18th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Tayla without a doubt, she is smoking hot.

Vala would be next on my list for all the wrong reasons. We could make an anti Ori baby if you get my drift.

im lost...

j/k i said the same thing...

**drity troughts** **dirty thoughts**

Captain-Peregrine
April 18th, 2006, 08:44 AM
I'd have to say either Daniel Jackson or Elizabeth Weir. Think of all the conversations you could have with either of them--and without the technobabble you'd get from Carter or McKay. But McKay or Carter would be fun, too, because I bet they could come up with some frakkin' awesome water balloon gun that could pelt the whole city in one go. :D Yeah, that'd be pretty cool.

AscendedAbydonian
April 18th, 2006, 08:44 AM
I'd have Cam and Jack over and we'd just drink a few cold ones and B#llsh*t all night.

wolverine_nl
April 18th, 2006, 08:53 AM
I'd have Thor for Diner, so i can offer my simplistic knowledge to them and to have yet another job.

Otera
April 25th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Daniel..... :daniel:....

Kindhoney
May 9th, 2006, 11:54 AM
I'd have Teal'c for dinner and dessert. Oh sorry! My bad you mean over to have dinner...lol. :tealc: Well in that case he could impart his knowledge upon me as well as his many tales to tell.