Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has better chemistry mckay/sam or sam/o'neill?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has better chemistry mckay/sam or sam/o'neill?

i think sam and mckay do by far

Yes, Sam and McKay, by far. The only time O'Neill and Carter had chemistry was when there were long, significant gazes, dramatic and syrupy music, and poor choice of words by the writers.

Sam and McKay are able to take the standard words and add inflection and depth to them with "chemistry". They get the thumbs up by me.
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

is this a trick question?

SAM AND JACK!!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        is this a trick question?

SAM AND JACK!!!

sally
        I completely agree with you. I think the only chemistry that Sam/McKay had was the time she got mad and told him to go suck on a lemon. I didn't much like the ep "Grace Under Pressure' either. I think their making McKay's character very much the nerd stereotype. Liking the hot blonde that is completely out of his league.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Sam and McKay definatly, that love/hate thing sizzles

Comment

Sam and Jack.

Comment

Sam and Rodney, definitely

Comment

I know I will get flamed for this but my choice is neither.

I just don't see sparkage between either pair that is natural. The writers beat you over the head with what they think you should see between them and it just seems so forced.

I love Stargate but the writers of the show are not great at letting the viewer decided who has chemistry with who. It is often natural chemistry between two of the actors that make the chemistry on-screen flow.

The writers should but don't see who has that natural chemistry between them and then build stories around that. They tend to try and make you see what they want you to see and it comes out looking fake.

Comment

I reckon there's no such thing as Sam/Rodney chemistry, nor is there any Sam/Jack chemistry. What there is, sometimes, is Sam/Rodney/Viewer chemistry or Sam/Jack/Viewer chemistry. It totally depends on the viewer. There may be viewers who manage to see masses of both - lucky them! - and even they might not be able to quantify the relative chemistries.

Sam and Jack's chemistry was a warm kind, Sam and Rodney's a fizzy kind. Neither were particular romantic. 'Better' isn't something I'd want to answer. Rodney was in it so little that his chemistry with Sam wasn't as extensive as Jack's. But that also made it more intense. They're both good. That's JMO.

Madeleine

Comment

There is no competition. It's Jack and Sam all the way.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Love the sig, Madeleine! Totally off-topic, I know, but it made me ROTFLMAO.
                      "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
                      "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

If I had to choose, it would be sam/Jack--but I hate this *need* to have ship or chemistry all the time. It's a one way street with Rodney being attracted to Sam, IMHO.

Comment

Sam and jack have a more romantic kind of chemistry, sam and mckay are just weird, i think they have about as much chance of a happy relationship as a car and a brick wall. She thinks he's a jerk and he's just dam strange lol
                          Come on guys, we all know that + =

Comment

I saw sparkage between Sam and McKay right off the bat. Maybe not the friendliest of sparks- especially not from Sam, but a definite working chemistry. I never got that at all from Sam and Jack. At least not in a romantic sort of way. But then, I wouldn't say that the Sam/McKay stuff is terribly romantic, either.

The sniping between Sam and McKay always felt natural, and I liked it for that. The stuff between Sam and Jack always felt forced and intrusive, which is why I hated it.

But different people see things different ways and what I see as intrusive others see as the bonds of true love. *shrug* I have no doubt that a majority of folks will say Sam and Jack have better chemistry, but I've always been an underdog sorta person anyway.

Comment

Definatly Sam and McKay
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X