ori make sg1 go back to the start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ori make sg1 go back to the start

just saw the latest news... does this mean that we are going to have more seasons or will they make this the finale season?

New allies - gonna have to be the furlings.....

sg1? will they be wiped out? jaffa cut down like lambs to the slaughter?

what are the powers that be doing?!?!?!?

They will make new seasons as long as there is a network that is willing to air them. New allies, 99.99% certain it isnt the Furlings. The Jaffa are a strong group and will keep going until the bitter end, and they wont wipe out SG1 unless they are 100% certain of no S11. TPTB are doing what they do, making a show there way, not always the best way, but their way.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I am going to say, right now, SG-1 will not be wiped out. There will still be Atlantis once SG-1 ends, and the potential of films.

Therefore, they aren't going to wipe the team out.
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

You have to remember that TPTB were going to make season 9 into a new spin off of SG-1 but they decided to continue with SG-1. So i think we can be assured of many seasons to come! as long as some network will buy them.

If u remeber, for the first few seasons we were on our own and then we got allies with technology that rivaled the Goa'ulds. i think the same thing will happen in season ten. The furlings will be introduced with tech that will rival the Ori's and they will become our new allies.
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

But why does there always have to be "bad guys" why can't it be about something else as well.
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

After reading what they plan to do for Season 10...I am so excited.
            Basically the Ori take over and we have to start all over again...the underdogs as he put it.

That is freakintastic!!!

This is exactly where I was hoping it would go.

What do you all think?
            It feels good to be alive.
            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Right now, I'm wondering if he ment take-over like "Dominant" like the Goa'uld were, or Take-over like "Overlord" Meaning We lose/are controlled by Origin.

I'm thinking the first one, it's still going to be "real world" type of thing, Having Origin Take-over Earth would be farfetched.

Edit- GhostPoet, you could ask the Mods to merge the Two Threads.

Comment

crap. didn't see this thread. oops.

anyway, this is where I was hoping it would guy. They are great story tellers. Sounds like the Jaffa empire will be short lived..they may either get taken over and destroyed...most of them anyway.

Comment

I'm thinking the Ori will take over most of the worlds...Earth will still be safe..and I think that's because of the weapon SG-1 finds...it's the only way I can think of where the Ori wouldn't be able to go to earth...because if all the armies have been takin down...what's stopping the Ori from just flying on over here?

INFACT..I think Earth, thanks to the weapon, may be one of the only free planets left. That really WOULD be starting from scratch if we take what he said literal. It would be like picking up right after the motion picture...Earth, alone, facing a new adversary with no help until they can find that help in new allies.

Could any MOD that sees this merge this with the other? oops.
                  Last edited by GhostPoet; 14 April 2006, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill
                    You have to remember that TPTB were going to make season 9 into a new spin off of SG-1 but they decided to continue with SG-1. So i think we can be assured of many seasons to come! as long as some network will buy them.

If u remeber, for the first few seasons we were on our own and then we got allies with technology that rivaled the Goa'ulds. i think the same thing will happen in season ten. The furlings will be introduced with tech that will rival the Ori's and they will become our new allies.
                    Another thing to remember that even if SCi-fi/whoever drops them, a series such as SG-1 will be snapped up by other networks, just gotta hope they still air it in the UK!!!!

just out of curiosity, where is the news about them going back to the begining? i haven't seen that part yet
                    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                    MSN: [email protected]
                    feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                      But why does there always have to be "bad guys" why can't it be about something else as well.
                      Well, technically "conflicts", where you have good guys and bad guys, make up pretty much every story ever written. In this case, I think Stargate has it right, to have one major bad guy that always bother the good guys, instead of weekly bad guys, like what Star Trek does.

Comment

this is exactly what i said would happen as soon as we saw the ori ships. i see alot of peeps says omg arnt the ori ships powerful maby next season we are gonna get a bit supper weapon to take them out. it doesnt work like that. im so glad it turned out like this cos it meens its gonna go back to the great action we know and love of sg1 sneeking along ship coridors to blow the ship up from the inside like it should be done in true earth style. no more of this oh look an enemy well lets send sg1 and one of our big ships along and start shooting at it and then we can all come home and finisht the boring episode. i have high hope for next season i can tell you and i for one am extreemly happy it is panning out this way.

Comment

Originally posted by JRPR
                          this is exactly what i said would happen as soon as we saw the ori ships. i see alot of peeps says omg arnt the ori ships powerful maby next season we are gonna get a bit supper weapon to take them out. it doesnt work like that. im so glad it turned out like this cos it meens its gonna go back to the great action we know and love of sg1 sneeking along ship coridors to blow the ship up from the inside like it should be done in true earth style. no more of this oh look an enemy well lets send sg1 and one of our big ships along and start shooting at it and then we can all come home and finisht the boring episode. i have high hope for next season i can tell you and i for one am extreemly happy it is panning out this way.

Too right, im noticing a lack of C4, exploding ships and last minute escapes !
                          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                          MSN: [email protected]
                          feel free to add me on either

Comment

Amen to that. bring on the edge of the seet moments

Comment

Chapter 1
                              The Goa'ulds---- Done

Chapter 2
                              The Ori---- Starting ! !
                              Hallowed are the Ori !!!