PDA

View Full Version : When Season 10 comes up?

Fabiano
April 12th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Saudations Gaters, I'm Fabiano from Brazil and I be one ADM from Ours Stargate forum from Brazil on Stargate Brasil (www.stargatebrasil.com.br), and this is my firts post here.

I wold like to know when will rise the firts episode of the 10ª season, to let ours member informated about this, sorry if I post this in a whrong place or it have a Topic like this here.

I hope, we can make a good partner here to make Ours forum be de best in Brazil.

Kree.

the fifth man
April 12th, 2006, 06:37 PM
First off, welcome to GateWorld. We're glad to have you here.:) As for the season 10 episodes, they should start in early to mid-July.

Fabiano
April 13th, 2006, 08:08 AM
First off, welcome to GateWorld. We're glad to have you here.:) As for the season 10 episodes, they should start in early to mid-July.

Thanks friend, I hope we can repoduct the GateWorld and this forum contents in Ours forum whit the correctly translation and credits.

Thanks again.

the fifth man
April 13th, 2006, 11:57 AM
You're very welcome.

kazzyk
April 15th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Thanks friend, I hope we can repoduct the GateWorld and this forum contents in Ours forum whit the correctly translation and credits.

Thanks again.

Welcome :)
You have a nice web site--I can not read it lol but I like the look.

Fabiano
April 15th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Welcome :)
You have a nice web site--I can not read it lol but I like the look.

Thanks man, we have maded a exclusive Template to Ours forum, and if you wanna make a part of them, be free, we reply to you in english, no problems whit that.

But in time, I very happy to see the new begings of Stargate series in July.

Cheers.

the fifth man
April 15th, 2006, 11:32 PM
But in time, I very happy to see the new begings of Stargate series in July.

Cheers.

A lot of us can't wait for July either.:) Season 10 should rule.