X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which characters do u find funny in SG! & Atlantis

Who finds Daniel the character funny?

i have found that he has become funnier as from season 9? in the beginig of season 9 him and vala with those jokes.

i alsoo find Mckay very funny and also Jack o'neill

this seasons feelings were very light and up lifting, i think tealc didnt have to say much just what he does got me cracking up, mitchel was funny tooo. mcay in the hive, dialing the dhd was priceless
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

McKay and Teal'c are hilarious, Vala has her moments
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Mckay is great, I love his comment calling Ronan and Teyla "Conan and Xena"

Comment

McKay is probably the only thing, besides Beckett who is funny too, who keeps the show going.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

rodney !!!! is da best
            Hallowed are the Ori !!!
            Follow the path of the Enlightment !
            Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Sheperd and ford are funny
              sigpic

Comment

Well, almost every character is funny in their own ways at their own times (mostly Teal'c, even though he doesnt realize it), but I find all those 1 time oddball characters to be funny, such as Urgo, or Marty. Sometimes it's not the characters that are funny, but the interactions between said characters. I find myself chuckling at least 3 times an episode. Oh, and how can I forgot about McKay. Enough said.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

jack used to be. sam/jack, sam/janet, daniel/jack, teal'c/jack, sam/teal'c, sam/cassie exchanges are great.
                  teal'c was and is hilarious. though he feels more forced now.
                  mitchell and vala's humor seems a bit...immature?...to me. and they/TPTB just seem to use daniel (sam/teal'c) to get thier jokes across.
                  mckay. GUP was wonderful. loved Hallucination Sam (AT) too.

felger, any guy that decides its a wise idea to fall for sam, coombs, chole, urgo, marty...i'm sure i'm missing some.

should this be in the General area?
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Teal'c is laugh out loud funny. Love him!

Comment

Originally posted by override367
                      Mckay is great, I love his comment calling Ronan and Teyla "Conan and Xena"
                      im 15 and only started watching things other cartoons 3 years ago so it took me a while to remember who they were...
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I think that Teal'c is funny.
                        I also think that Carson can be funny. Rodney is funny some times.

I wouldn't list Daniel as a funny character, mainly because he wasn't making jokes. He was the Joke when Vala was making her sexual harassment comments. He looked more like the fool than anything else while at the same time looking upset that she was putting him in that position. So, Daniel funny ... not so much, occasionally when he would interact with Jack, Teal'c and some times Mitchell, but Vala. No way! I felt bad for him.

Comment

I love Teal'c's way of delivering lines with a poker face.
                          One of my favourites was when SG1 headed to Asgard homeworld and thor beamed food into prommie hold. So they ate the ice-cream b4 it melt. Jack came in and tried to take a spoonful from Teal'c's cup. Teal'c pull it back, gave Jack a face and handed him another one instead. Classic

Another was when he and Jonas was in a jaffa ship and Jonas said to him
                          "We aliens should stick together"
                          Teal'c replied "Are you proposing a conspiracy, Jonas Quinn?"
                          The way he delivered and Jonas' uncomfortableness was brilliant!

Comment

Mckay - is funny when it is only him in the scene. He needs no interactions with others to be funny.

Teal'c is the straight man and therefore funny

Jack is sarcastic and therefore funny

Comment

Jack, Vala, Mckay and Teal'c .

Comment

Working...
                              X