PDA

View Full Version : Which characters do u find funny in SG! & Atlantis

Chaos18
April 12th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Who finds Daniel the character funny?

i have found that he has become funnier as from season 9? in the beginig of season 9 him and vala with those jokes.

i alsoo find Mckay very funny and also Jack o'neill

2ndgenerationalteran
April 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM
this seasons feelings were very light and up lifting, i think tealc didnt have to say much just what he does got me cracking up, mitchel was funny tooo. mcay in the hive, dialing the dhd was priceless

The Signal
April 13th, 2006, 11:23 AM
McKay and Teal'c are hilarious, Vala has her moments

override367
April 13th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Mckay is great, I love his comment calling Ronan and Teyla "Conan and Xena"

The Signal
April 13th, 2006, 01:12 PM
McKay is probably the only thing, besides Beckett who is funny too, who keeps the show going.

The_Fifth
April 13th, 2006, 01:16 PM
rodney !!!! is da best

Eye Of Ra
April 13th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Sheperd and ford are funny

DrMongol
April 13th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Well, almost every character is funny in their own ways at their own times (mostly Teal'c, even though he doesnt realize it), but I find all those 1 time oddball characters to be funny, such as Urgo, or Marty. Sometimes it's not the characters that are funny, but the interactions between said characters. I find myself chuckling at least 3 times an episode. Oh, and how can I forgot about McKay. Enough said.

ParadoxRealities
April 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM
jack used to be. sam/jack, sam/janet, daniel/jack, teal'c/jack, sam/teal'c, sam/cassie exchanges are great.
teal'c was and is hilarious. though he feels more forced now.
mitchell and vala's humor seems a bit...immature?...to me. and they/TPTB just seem to use daniel (sam/teal'c) to get thier jokes across.
mckay. GUP was wonderful. loved Hallucination Sam (AT) too.

felger, any guy that decides its a wise idea to fall for sam, coombs, chole, urgo, marty...i'm sure i'm missing some.

should this be in the General area?

lissa1000
April 13th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Teal'c is laugh out loud funny. Love him!

2ndgenerationalteran
April 13th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Mckay is great, I love his comment calling Ronan and Teyla "Conan and Xena"

im 15 and only started watching things other cartoons 3 years ago so it took me a while to remember who they were...

Amanda Eros
April 13th, 2006, 08:47 PM
I think that Teal'c is funny.
I also think that Carson can be funny. Rodney is funny some times.

I wouldn't list Daniel as a funny character, mainly because he wasn't making jokes. He was the Joke when Vala was making her sexual harassment comments. He looked more like the fool than anything else while at the same time looking upset that she was putting him in that position. So, Daniel funny ... not so much, occasionally when he would interact with Jack, Teal'c and some times Mitchell, but Vala. No way! I felt bad for him. :daniel23::valaanime04:

Happy_Gate
April 13th, 2006, 08:50 PM
I love Teal'c's way of delivering lines with a poker face.
One of my favourites was when SG1 headed to Asgard homeworld and thor beamed food into prommie hold. So they ate the ice-cream b4 it melt. Jack came in and tried to take a spoonful from Teal'c's cup. Teal'c pull it back, gave Jack a face and handed him another one instead. Classic :D

Another was when he and Jonas was in a jaffa ship and Jonas said to him
"We aliens should stick together"
Teal'c replied "Are you proposing a conspiracy, Jonas Quinn?"
The way he delivered and Jonas' uncomfortableness was brilliant!

somethinghuman
April 13th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Mckay - is funny when it is only him in the scene. He needs no interactions with others to be funny.

Teal'c is the straight man and therefore funny

Jack is sarcastic and therefore funny

valaCB
April 14th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Jack, Vala, Mckay and Teal'c .

O'Neill4prez
April 15th, 2006, 03:58 PM
jack is easily the funniest charcter in stargate. Mitchell is good and Daniel is funny in season 9 especially with the friendship with Mitchell.
As for Atlantis Sheppard is excellent, Rodney is pretty funny too

Gal-in-Black
April 15th, 2006, 04:41 PM
1.Vala
2.McKay
3.Jack
4. Shepard
5.Daniel

(to all of you above...Vala is hilarious...not Immature...but immature can be funny too.)

Happy_Gate
April 15th, 2006, 07:31 PM
I find Hermiod and Zelenkas usage of their own language when annoyed very amusing. Hope to see them in a room together. :)

HirogenGater
April 15th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I find Hermiod and Zelenkas usage of their own language when annoyed very amusing. Hope to see them in a room together. :)
Very true. I also love the banter between Sheppard and McKay.