This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate on Global News

On Global News tomorrow (in B.C.) there will be a story about the Stargate franchise and whether it can stay in B.C. with the rising dollar, and I'm not sure what else. Looks like there's an interview with Brad Wright.
    I think it's on the six o'clock, but it may be on the eleven.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    On Global News tomorrow (in B.C.) there will be a story about the Stargate franchise and whether it can stay in B.C. with the rising dollar, and I'm not sure what else. Looks like there's an interview with Brad Wright.
    I think it's on the six o'clock, but it may be on the eleven.
    Where the heck would they move to beat the rising dollar? Taiwan?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      Where the heck would they move to beat the rising dollar? Taiwan?
      Maybe this Chinese sub-subplot through s9 is going to result in a spin off

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Maybe this Chinese sub-subplot through s9 is going to result in a spin off

Comment

Australia maybe. Probably the only place would be at Warner Bros Movie World

However fox studio is "around" still sitting idle

Comment

I think they'll stay put.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did anyone see it and what it was about fully? I missed part of the advert and it turned out to be on Global National news, instead of Provincial.....So I missed it by about ten minutes.....argh.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                Did anyone see it and what it was about fully? I missed part of the advert and it turned out to be on Global National news, instead of Provincial.....So I missed it by about ten minutes.....argh.
                A friend taped it, but there was nothing. Probably pushed off due to the kidnapping victim being rescued in B.C.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  A friend taped it, but there was nothing. Probably pushed off due to the kidnapping victim being rescued in B.C.
                  Ah, well, I can see why it might be pre-empted.....

Comment

Well, my friend taped for a few more days. Nada, zilch, nothing. Segment could have been shelved.

Comment

Working...
                    X