This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppose Stargate was real

This is something that has always made the show better than any other out there, its SciFi but at the same time it could be true and it still fits with Religion.

From a religious point of view one would think yeah its not true cause its not in the bible. Truth is many things that happened arent in the bible or there are many gaps. Now if SG universe was real, God creating the universe still applies.

We are the Viewers of "Wormhole Extreme" and maybe thats why they stress on making the 200th episode about it so that one day when they go public about the Stargate, we wont be in total shock

Earth mythologies go so well with Stargate that it almost seems possible, like Atlantis

Not saying its real, just saying what if.

I fit were real...we'd all have snakes in our heads or bellies right now.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Maybe you. I'd be on the first Time Jumper out, and by now I'd be fighting aboard an Ancient Cruiser.

Comment

If Stargate was real, the program would have been revealed at the ending of the First Season.

Seriously, having two large warships in orbit, and firing enchanced nukes at them, plus a explosion that is create enough to destroy both ships would certainly be picked up civillians and all the goverments of the world, and before the SGC could stop it would have been major news.
        Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

Originally posted by Damar
          If Stargate was real, the program would have been revealed at the ending of the First Season.

Seriously, having two large warships in orbit, and firing enchanced nukes at them, plus a explosion that is create enough to destroy both ships would certainly be picked up civillians and all the goverments of the world, and before the SGC could stop it would have been major news.
          The explosion we saw wasn't enough to destroy both ships, nuclear weapons like that don't detonate on impact...

Comment

if the stargate n atlantis was real id love to be part of it tbh

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
              The explosion we saw wasn't enough to destroy both ships, nuclear weapons like that don't detonate on impact...
              it would be cool if the stargate was real if this planet was doomed to extinction then we could just go through the gate if would also be cool if we had an ori supergate we could power it by turning the sun into a black hole or use a zpm to power it if we detected a hundreds of asteroids coming our way we could just dial the supergate and put it in the path of the asteroids and dump them on someone else's doorstep.

Comment

But wait, get this. Cheyenne Mountain really is home to a North American Aerospace Defense Command. Not only that but

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ne_Mt_base.jpg

Ahhh! It looks just like the one in the TV series!

*puts on tape of ghost noises*
                Last edited by Chutzpah; 11 April 2006, 02:10 PM.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Dont forget, SG-1 is the only TV series ever to be fully backed by the USAF! So its gonna be based in something that has its basis in the Airforce... thats if Cheyenne is USAF owned?
                  Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                  MSN: [email protected]
                  feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
                    Dont forget, SG-1 is the only TV series ever to be fully backed by the USAF! So its gonna be based in something that has its basis in the Airforce... thats if Cheyenne is USAF owned?
                    I don't think that it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A...efense_Command
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Close enough i suppose, NORAD...
                      Ever noticed the defcon sign in the Gate dialing room?
                      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                      MSN: [email protected]
                      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Riot outside cheyenne mountian!

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

The USAF admitted that the stargate was real 4 years ago
                          thats old news now

They havent admitted to atlantis yet though
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Yes its all real and im founding a new religion to worship the ancients...... so i can ascend......

Comment

Atlantis is not mythology. It's legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X