This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Tollan !!!!!!

i belive we need more tollan in season ten because think about it they can give us advaced technology to help us fend of the ori and they may have warships

do you think itz a good idea ?

R.I.P Carson.

I think it would be awesome.....however very very unlikely. See as they have repeatedly reminded us that they won't share there tech. with a culture as "young" as ours. They may and i stress may join in the fight against them but i don't see them giving ships to us or anything like that.

Comment

Are any of the Tollan still around after the Gouald attacked them I wonder?

Matt

Rhyddid Ar gyfer Cymru

Comment

Lol! Seeing as Anubis obliterated Tollana, I fight it highly unlikely that they'll be helping anybody out, other than the worms feeding on their corpses!

Comment

I don't think the Tollans could help us against the ori. They couldn't defend theirselves against Anubis, so why on earth should they have the power to defeat the ori? Preconditioned they are alive! We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
            i belive we need more tollan in season ten because think about it they can give us advaced technology to help us fend of the ori and they may have warships

do you think itz a good idea ?
            If they are still alive giving the Tauri their tech and showing them how to make better tech would probably be about the smartest thing they could do because at least the SGC would put it to better use than they apparently did. They could provide us with phase shifting tech., weapons jamming tech., and long rang communication tech. (to communicate with PG easier) they could even show us how to build SG's. I could just imagine a Daedalus class ship that had a built in stargate, phase shifting bombs, and send out a jamming signal to stop opposing ships from arming weapons and maybe even sheilds. Man that would be one kick a** ship!

Comment

Good idea.

Too bad they're dead.

Comment

I would love to see what happened to them. Were they enslaved, or did they all die. I wouldn't mind seeing their reaction to the Orii. Though I don't know how good they would be in fighting them.

Comment

I think it would be great to have some of the Tollan still alive , Could have been helped from the Nox . And they stayed in hidding wih the Nox to protect them selfs tell it was time for a need of there help .

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                    Good idea.

Too bad they're dead.
                    Indeed! Personally though, I still hold on to some hope that at least a few of them survived the Goa'uld attack on their world. And hopefully, Narim was among that few.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

they could have escape through the gate, maybe to the nox, not alot but before the gate exploded a few of them got through, and some other got away on ships ..i wouldnt bet on them being a major player every again but they might still be alive in some capacity.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
                        I think it would be great to have some of the Tollan still alive , Could have been helped from the Nox . And they stayed in hidding wih the Nox to protect them selfs tell it was time for a need of there help .

If some of them were still alive I’d like to see a more evil Tollan story line that goes something like this: One of the evacuation space crafts survived from the Tanith attacks on Tollana, and out of the 50 Tollan that survived only the Chief security officer to the Curia knows the actual truth that occurred on that tragic day. The former officer is now the leader of the “Tollan warriors”, as they call themselves now, and although he knows the truth about SG-1’s involvement and the Travell-Tanith alliance he is still blinded by hate, and fear of what the others might do to him for not being truthful with them if they ever found out. Now living on an abandon planet which was once ruled over by a minor Goa’uld; the Tollan have been waiting in the shadows to take revenge out on an unsuspecting SG-1 and the Tauri. In their eyes SG-1 played a major part in helping destroy their civilization because to them the Tauri’s war with the Goa’uld ultimately brought the Goa’uld to the doorstep of Tollana and with Tanith dead, and Anubis gone that only leaves SG-1 and the Tauri to take the blame. They have gathered a significant amount of Intel on SGC operations and been training and gather resources from various places to build an arsenal in order to eliminate the destroyers of their world…SG-1 and the Tauri.

Plot twist:
                        SG-1 learns that the Chef security officer/leader of the Tollan has been brain washed to become a sort of Za'tarc by a Goa’uld spy that has been in the mist of the Tollan survivors ever since the events of the episode Between Two Fires took place. The Goa’uld’s plan is to make sure that SG-1 and the Tauri are taken care of once and for all and to also gain all the secrets of Tollan technology in order to build its new Goa’uld Empire.

This is just a scenario that I would like to see play out if they did bring the Tollan back.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                          If some of them were still alive I’d like to see a more evil Tollan story line that goes something like this: One of the evacuation space crafts survived from the Tanith attacks on Tollana, and out of the 50 Tollan that survived only the Chief security officer to the Curia knows the actual truth that occurred on that tragic day. The former officer is now the leader of the “Tollan warriors”, as they call themselves now, and although he knows the truth about SG-1’s involvement and the Travell-Tanith alliance he is still blinded by hate, and fear of what the others might do to him for not being truthful with them if they ever found out. Now living on an abandon planet which was once ruled over by a minor Goa’uld; the Tollan have been waiting in the shadows to take revenge out on an unsuspecting SG-1 and the Tauri. In their eyes SG-1 played a major part in helping destroy their civilization because to them the Tauri’s war with the Goa’uld ultimately brought the Goa’uld to the doorstep of Tollana and with Tanith dead, and Anubis gone that only leaves SG-1 and the Tauri to take the blame. They have gathered a significant amount of Intel on SGC operations and been training and gather resources from various places to build an arsenal in order to eliminate the destroyers of their world…SG-1 and the Tauri.

Plot twist:
                          SG-1 learns that the Chef security officer/leader of the Tollan has been brain washed to become a sort of Za'tarc by a Goa’uld spy that has been in the mist of the Tollan survivors ever since the events of the episode Between Two Fires took place. The Goa’uld’s plan is to make sure that SG-1 and the Tauri are taken care of once and for all and to also gain all the secrets of Tollan technology in order to build its new Goa’uld Empire.

This is just a scenario that I would like to see play out if they did bring the Tollan back.

It seems a little too Genii-ish, I like the idea of the Genii, but I'd want to keep the Genii in Atlantis.

Other than that, it's quite good. With the revistitng of the Goa'uld (which I'm hoping TPTB will do soon, but not just with Ba'al, come on! There's got to be some Goa'uld survivors! Not just Ba'al! And the revisiting of the Za'tarc which TPTB have forgotton... minus the appearance of Anubis Jnr, with the Lie Detector.

Comment

I would like it to see the Tollan again. I can´t believe that all of them were killed by the attack. I think it´s very possible that some of them escaped or weren´t on the Tollan homeworld when the Goa´uld attacked it.

Comment

Tollan were from the old writing team. New writing team probably dont want them.
                              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Working...
                              X