This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tremors Movies

OK, I knew there was a Tremors 2, but had no idea there was a Tremors 3 or 4... I watched all of them this past weekend on scifi, and man, they should have stopped after the first.

The first was great. The 2nd was pushing it... the 3rd... wow.. real bad except for the term, 'ass-blaster'... that was so funny it almost made it worth the time i spent watching it... the 4th... parts were ok, but the part i liked the best was that big old elephant gun he was trying to shoot... man, that was like something out of a video game it was soooo out of scale...

Anyone else see these?

well, thinking about it more, the beginning of the 3rd one was ok too... the part where Michael Gross is in South America and has an anti-aircraft gun strapped to the back of an army truck and just messes up a whole field of those shreiker things was pretty cool... that looked like fun...

Comment

I saw Tremors when it came out in the theaters. It was a fun, throwaway movie. Something you could munch popcorn too, and take your mind off of serious stuff for 90 minutes. That should have been it. To say that Tremors has been done to death is like saying the Titanic got a bit of a hole in it's side.
      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

They really are soem of the corniest movies out there.

Comment

I own the first one on DVD...one of my favorite campy movies. The others are utter crap. SciFi showed all three running up to the Tremors tv-series premier, at which point I realized there was a third one. I have not seen the fourth, but I felt sorry for Michael Gross. Not that I didn't think the tv-series was going to be a stinker, but there was an inkling of potential there if one ignored the second and third movies. Sigh...
          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
          once done, cannot be undone...
          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I guess the most positive thing you can say about Mr. Gross's involvement is.........it's a paycheck. Everybody else got out when the getting was good.
            Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
            O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
            O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

The First three I can hardly remember, only small parts. The third I don't think I have ever seen the whole thing. The fourth was new for Saturday, they figured the series ended so let's make another movie.

I like how the main charater is in all of them, including the show.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
                OK, I knew there was a Tremors 2, but had no idea there was a Tremors 3 or 4... I watched all of them this past weekend on scifi, and man, they should have stopped after the first.

The first was great. The 2nd was pushing it... the 3rd... wow.. real bad except for the term, 'ass-blaster'... that was so funny it almost made it worth the time i spent watching it... the 4th... parts were ok, but the part i liked the best was that big old elephant gun he was trying to shoot... man, that was like something out of a video game it was soooo out of scale...

Anyone else see these?
                I must agree to the point that when I heard about the 4th one, I made sure that I wasn't home to even accidentally surf past it!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                  I must agree to the point that when I heard about the 4th one, I made sure that I wasn't home to even accidentally surf past it!
                  You are wise beyond your years.

Comment

You are wise beyond your years.
                    "Thank you! Thank you! We'll be here all weeK!"

Chaucer from A Knight's Tale.....not to mention many others.

Comment

"Thank you! Thank you! We'll be here all weeK!"

Chaucer from A Knight's Tale.....not to mention many others.
                      Yeah, that was a pretty good flick

Comment

Yeah, that was a pretty good flick
                        Good story. Decent actors; even though I hadn't heard of most of them. Nice plot twists and the soundtrack...brilliant!

Comment

Good story. Decent actors; even though I hadn't heard of most of them. Nice plot twists and the soundtrack...brilliant!
                          Yeah, first thing that always sticks out in my mind is the soundtrack. Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                          X