PDA

View Full Version : Teyla or Ronon vs. Teal'c

Graupel
April 5th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Who would win in a true fight (ie.. who has the better pure fighting skills)?

Teyla vs. Teal'c
Ronon Dex vs. Teal'c

Or would Teal'c be able to beat both of them? To me it seems like Teyla and Ronon are quicker than Teal'c but then again we never see Teal'c fight very much.

Artha O'neill
April 5th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Teal'c hands down :tealc:

mckaychick
April 5th, 2006, 01:25 PM
yeah tealc

Jumper One
April 5th, 2006, 03:44 PM
I'm gonna have to go :tealc: on this one.

Graupel
April 5th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Why though? What specific criteria would make Teal'c a better and faster fighter than Ronon or Teyla

somethinghuman
April 5th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I'm going girl power:teylaanime08:

rarocks24
April 5th, 2006, 05:41 PM
I'm going to say it's a tough one. I mean, both Teal'c and Ronon have quite interesting pasts...I think it could go either way. Teyla, probably once and a while.

The_Fifth
April 5th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Why though? What specific criteria would make Teal'c a better and faster fighter than Ronon or Teyla

he is a jaffa :tealc:

Bragi
April 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Hasn't this thread been done before?

And to death?

Anyway, Teal'c would win. It wouldn't even be close.

It'd be funny though.

Eoin
April 5th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Teal'c gets my vote

Hes just like the terminator :D

Heffa
April 6th, 2006, 02:12 AM
I pity the fool that tries to fight Teal'c, his only been fighting for what a few hundred years.

pooor guys from Affinity hehehe

AscendedAbydonian
April 6th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Teal'c all the way, baby! Is stronger if not as strong as Ronon, and his fighting technique is much more disciplined and tested.

lissafoss
April 6th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Teal'c, no question. Taylor wouldnt have a chance. Might be a bit harder with Ronan but i still think he would win!

Happy_Gate
April 6th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Normally, would say Teal'c but if fight lasts long enough (if Ronon/Teyla ran around and evaded him), Teal'c might run out of Tretonin then...

Pharaoh Atem
April 6th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Who would win in a true fight (ie.. who has the better pure fighting skills)?

Teyla vs. Teal'c
Ronon Dex vs. Teal'c

Or would Teal'c be able to beat both of them? To me it seems like Teyla and Ronon are quicker than Teal'c but then again we never see Teal'c fight very much.

why do people have to promote violence on these forums all the time

Pasankoon
April 6th, 2006, 07:10 AM
we havn't even seen a true fight between teyla and ronan. the first time teyla was distracted by sheppard and the second time they were both on drugs. id say they are fairly similar. Teal'c on the other hand being a jafa would be stronger and faster than both teyla and ronan but in terms of skill not sure. Teal'c certainly has nearly a century more to perfect his fighting skill but the fact that many people in the peguses galaxy seem to share a similar discipline to the way teyla fights indicating a possible orign from the ancients them selves. I'd asume a fighting displine that has devoloped over millions of years as apposed to thousands in the case of goa'uld unarmed combat would be better despite the fact that one has more practice than the latter. I'd rank them in different criteria as follows:

Skill:
1. Teyla
2. Teal'c
3. Ronan

Reaction Speed
1. Teal'c
2. Ronan
3. Teyla

Speed
1. Teyla
2. Ronan
3. Teal'c

Streangth
1. Teal'c
2. Ronan
3. Teyla

Mobility
1. Ronan
2. Teyla
3. Teal'c

I somhow seem to get 10 points each for them

Heffa
April 6th, 2006, 07:18 AM
ancients might have made that form of martial arts but remember on the most part they were a peaceful sorta hippy race so their's would have been more just ladi da...where as Teal'c and jaffa training not only was he trained in fighting but endurance and mental strength....back to my point the Goul'd don't care about Peaceful fighting style sorta stuff, they trained to know 1 or two moves to kill the enemy type stuff

Professor Chaos
April 19th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Teyla's little wooden sticks wouldn't even move Teal'c, the man is a tank. He would catch one of her arms, lift her over his head and throw her across the room. Ronon on the other hand might be a bit harder but Teal'c would win none the less.

jenks
April 19th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Well...

Teal'c is an old man now...

So I think Ronon would win, but Teyla wouldn't stand a chance imo.

ARMS
April 19th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Teyla's little wooden sticks wouldn't even move Teal'c, the man is a tank. He would catch one of her arms, lift her over his head and throw her across the room. Ronon on the other hand might be a bit harder but Teal'c would win none the less.
You forgot cocking his brow ;)

Ronon currently, back in the day, Teal'c.

Ripple in Space
April 19th, 2007, 03:43 PM
It wouldn't even be close. Teal'c hands down. Sure, Ronan might be faster, but Teal'c is soooo much stronger, and has a good century of fighting experience over Ronan.

IMO, Teyla > Ronan. Ronan is just a very skilled man. Teyla is superhuman. But still Teal'c > Teyla, Teal'c is superhuman too.

Professor Chaos
April 19th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Well...

Teal'c is an old man now...

So I think Ronon would win, but Teyla wouldn't stand a chance imo.I'm assuming most people are talking pre-unending.

Haha, I can just imaging Teal'c with both hands behind his back, cocking an eyebrow then reacting.

RepliHawk
April 19th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Haha, I can just imaging Teal'c with both hands behind his back, cocking an eyebrow then reacting.

thats funny

chlorophyll
April 19th, 2007, 03:53 PM
hand to hand, ronon and teyla could kick any ones ass!

but that's just my opinion. it is a theory i'd like to see tested! a lot.

Maggot
April 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Teal'c has been trained to fight for his whole life which amounts to over 100 years, probably 90 years of training if he was trained from the age of 10 or so. He said he was 101, I know, but time passed on and all and I'm estimating. Teal'c was trained by Bray'tac.

Teal'c not only OBVIOUSLY surpasses both Teyla and Ronan (fan or not, you HAVE to admit that. He was tipping Jonas over like a cool glass of water in the sparring match). Teal'c also has to endure constant meditation which must also allow him a clear mind to concentrate on the fight and he's very fast. Even if he doesn't dodge or block (which is unlikely) he can take a Hell of a lot of punishment. Remember the episode with Hathor? Teal'c was shot down (leg and arm at least) and within 30 seconds he was up and fighting again like nothing had happened.

Furthermore, I would take into consideration Teal'c's significant advances in age (he's older than Bray noww, damn their violations of time and space!) and the fact that he doesn't have a symbiote anymore (which healed him constantly and allowed quick recoveries from his injuries. I don't know if the tretonin sustains him in the same manner, but I doubt it).

I'd say that in the beginning of the series, Teal'c would have broken Ronan and Teyla in half fighting them one to two, breaking one sweat at the most. I don't know anymore, but the fanboy in me wants to say that Teal'c still could. I've seen Teal'c kick some incredibly large amounts of ass.

Ripple in Space
April 19th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Teal'c's only a little older than Bra'tac, and Bra'tac was still able to take down Jack..........

Nikki
April 20th, 2007, 06:02 AM
I thought Teal'c was a lot younger than Bra'tac. :S

But I agree Teal'c could take down both Teyla and Ronon.

Amanda_Tapping_Fan
April 21st, 2007, 12:37 AM
Teal'c could take down Ronon and Telya at the same time

Death_Glider44
April 21st, 2007, 03:00 PM
the key to beating up ronan is to pull on the dreadlocks

QueenQetesh
May 19th, 2007, 06:46 PM
How could Teal'c lose with all those "Muscles".

WingedPegasus
October 16th, 2007, 03:36 PM
It wouldn't even be close. Teal'c hands down. Sure, Ronan might be faster, but Teal'c is soooo much stronger, and has a good century of fighting experience over Ronan.

IMO, Teyla > Ronan. Ronan is just a very skilled man. Teyla is superhuman. But still Teal'c > Teyla, Teal'c is superhuman too.

Teyla is superhuman?

Unfortuantely, I think Teal'c would beat them both, but it would be a long fight. And, contrary to apparent popular belief, I think Teyla could put up a fair fight. Teyla vs. 5 street thugs? Teyla wins. Teyla vs. Teal'c? Teal'c wins, but I don't think he'd toss her across the room.

maffieg
October 16th, 2007, 05:39 PM
I'll go with Teal'c, his skill and experience far outweigh the others.