This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cassandra

Will she be in S10? She would be approximately 21 years old. She could even join the SGC.
    Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

That'd be neat... but SG-1 is going to have five members now as it is. So she shouldn't be on SG-1.

As for her being at the SGC, again, that'd be cool, but she'll either be a senior in college, or have just gotten her Bachaelor's. Now, considering that the SGC employs the cream of the intellectual crop, I think she'd need at least a Master's before they'd employ her.

Then again, she is an alien and her adoptive mom died off world, so if I'm Landry, I certainly let her join with just a BA/S.

Comment

I love to see how she's dealing with things.
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
        That'd be neat... but SG-1 is going to have five members now as it is. So she shouldn't be on SG-1.
        Has it actually be said she WILL be on SG-1 or if SG-1 will be FIVE? I can't quite remember....
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Cassandra again. Just to see how see's doing, what she's up to. Maybe even going into medicine in honor of her "mother".
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'd like to see Cassandra join the team and replace Sam..not now or even soon...but many many seasons from now when the cast is too old or moves on.
            It feels good to be alive.
            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Maybe Cassy would be a good foil for Adria. Perhaps she can get though to her since they will be realitively the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                Maybe Cassy would be a good foil for Adria. Perhaps she can get though to her since they will be realitively the same age.
                that's actually an interesting idea! i doubt it would happen, but it seems like the only real way to bring Cassie back. to me, unless they're mentioning her in passing i can't see how they'd even want to bring her back.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                  I'd like to see Cassandra join the team and replace Sam..not now or even soon...but many many seasons from now when the cast is too old or moves on.
                  why do you think sam should be replaced on sg-1 by cassandra if cassandra were to join the sgc it would probably be on the medical team in honour of her mother.

Comment

I think that as far as Cassie replacing Sam on the Show. I think Carter would not leave the show very easily, untill she can't act any more, an by that time the show will either be over or putting Cassie on SG-1 might be impractical. Personally I think the show has gotten to big for someone like Cassie to reenter it and have a major role in one episode or several. This is even though I would really like to see her again and to see what she is up to.
                    I think that it will be up to other sources to get Cassie back in the Stargate universe, books, fanfiction, virtual serieses like Stargate Horizon, or even movies or future serises. Here's a possibility replacement for Mckay.

Comment

Are their any SG teams that have nurses or some sort of combat nurses? Im sure that with minor medical and combat training she could be a part of a team. It would be kind of like how Dr Jackson is the socieo political nerd of sg1. Cassie could be the field medic of Sg-fill in the blank. Im sure off world experience is a plus.

Comment

So xince the posting on this thread is seeming to dry up I am going to ask. If Cassandra comes back for season 10 who would be the best actress for her?

Comment

Working...
                        X