X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson in 4/10 TV GUIDE

Page 24, April 10th issue

Cheer of the Week to Richard Dean Anderson for reviving memories of MacGYVER in a clever new commercial for MasterCard. In the spot, the retro TV adventurer typically escapes certain death by using common household items you can purchase with a debit card: a paper clip, ballpoint pen, turkey baster, pair of tweezers and some nasal spray. This ingenious ad is, in a word, priceless.

Pic of RDA as Mac tied to chair accompanies article.

soooo this is next weeks edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
      soooo this is next weeks edition?
      Yes it is
      sigpic

Comment

I just Scanned it:
        sigpic

Comment

That was a pretty good commercial.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is it just me or has RDA, now how best to say this, been enjoying a bit to much food and beer during his season off.

Comment

Originally posted by crosby
              Is it just me or has RDA, now how best to say this, been enjoying a bit to much food and beer during his season off.
              You're just jealous Hey, if he wants to enjoy himself, no problem! Don't forget we've been seeing him in baggy BDUs for quite a while as well.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                You're just jealous Hey, if he wants to enjoy himself, no problem! Don't forget we've been seeing him in baggy BDUs for quite a while as well.
                True, he actually has more hair than me and is probably fitter than I am and I'm over twenty years younger than him. The only way it could be worse would be if I was poor......damn

Comment

Originally posted by crosby
                  It looked like he had put on a bit of weight, but then he was so very thin the last few years of Stargate. Commuting back and forth between LA and Vancouver couldn't have been easy or good for his health. I'm happy to see him put on a few pounds. Just glad that when he's back in S10, we'll get to see the gray hair...love that gray...

Comment

I'll take him anyway I can get him!!! Dark hair, grey hair, no hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by STC
                      I'll take him anyway I can get him!!! Dark hair, grey hair, no hair!!

So true!!!! just want him back -- can't wait for S10!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!
                      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Actually his weight flux is because of him hurting his foot not too long before the commercial. I remember talking with some other people about it. So it was was probably the combination of being bed ridden as well as the meds.

Comment

Working...
                        X