Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MALA.........YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! A FREAKIN GENIUS!!!!!!!!!.....I keep getting kicked out when I try to post so I really hope this gets thru
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tame, you did an AWESOME job of opening our Ship Day Thread!!!!!!!
      You couldn't go wrong with that pic!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        To all (105) S/J Shippers (as of this past Sunday) who regularly post on the GW S/J Ship Discussion Thread and to all other interested S/J Shippers I offer the following:
        Holy crap, that was brilliant! How long did that take you to write?

Comment

To all (105) S/J Shippers (as of this past Sunday) who regularly post on the GW S/J Ship Discussion Thread and to all other interested S/J Shippers I offer the following:

An Excerpt from
          The Shipper Family Bedtime Storybook, Volume I

'Twas ShipperDay in ShipperTown
          A beautiful day, shippers HappyPlace boun’.
          Ship Nana had GoneShippin' (she's such an astronomical chick!)
          while JSDT and Kliggins had their usual fight over Rick.

She didn't really know how well the red cookies were working
          with shipload after shipload of shiplets delurking!
          Out of the SaharaGate popped our brand-new kin
          so SG1Happy and SG1Poz-itive it was amazin’ to see
          even Anubis snuck through posin’ as a N8tiveTexan
          mishymo-ing TheNewestFan his Chlex demanding "Jafana! Kri!"

Now on full alert, Lt. Lisa ‘n MajorSal, Zoser full of jafacakes and brandie,
          asked St.Siler to destroy Anubis, ‘n heard, “no… go getcarter 'Coz it's not going to be meimei!"
          so they used the WebHorn to beg Capt.Rivet to call Sam into service
          Call Seven they were told, since she'd had gategirl101 Skydiver training with galaxymiss.

Otis can't be happening they seethed in a Starfury
          Their faces a pale Geekyred, the pals felt Ilios ‘n began to worry,
          Sam not available? And what about Caty’ssg1 team? What about Emilee?
          Maybe there was Estelle time, for a Buc252, to get Lorelei that Madfrenchie.

Meanwhile, scottishshipper Torley the MuldySG1 apart searching for the Third Floor Relic But sarae64 found it – s’claire-ly marked on the shelsfc
          Written in mjj1993 by that pittsburghgirl and DarkQuee-n Kathleen, it was a big book
          Auralan Leanna it to Mala to interpret ‘n figure out its hook.

Now armed with PXR2D2’s coordinates, demanded "Goshengirl are you a mad gater?!" an angry Isis,
          "Some Gatetrixer you are, Nell type in that ChevronSeven
          to J'sSockie and CkiCki Anubis Bucky through the Blueiris
          far away to TwistedAngel's frigid wynter heaven."

The whole col aga-tive of shippers came together later
          In the elfinwood where the hobbitsrul with Critters like fUrLiNgS r Catz and an aligater.
          Jimlad the Pirate Maiden shouted " Shipperahoy! oh Loki, there's Jack an’ Sam o Neill"
          kiwigater, sniffing a Nikkirose, sighed "ILuuuuuvJack" with such zeal…
          It led sueKay to squeal samplusjackequalsgrace, but Liebestraume pointed to the O’Neill daughter, Presley Carter,
          and SGWA ‘n Zabaugh said they’re nickatell who's smarter, an O’Neill or a Carter!

There was such a celebration under the ShimmeringStars with moods so sweet
          that never a Tame one, Bcmilco said to StargateBarbie, "Sacme with some Ice^^Heat!"
          And *HailDorothy*, caught up in the moment, the fauna, and the flora,
          accidentally clicked twice her RubySlippers to Send Pete to Edora!
          The air was filled with the melodious sounds of marimba26 and smooth dipsofjazz
          with OzGirl shaking her sugarshaker along with the dancer of spaz.
          And so the long day ends in ShipperTown for this tired Abydos Traveller as the sparkling waterfall flows into quiet watters87 to soothe us all....
          This rambling story is only a small Token of appreciation to S/J Shippers, who've made the Town their home and S/J Ship their mantra, both big ‘n small
          But don't take my word for it, so ses100+ GW Shippers who appeared above, who are in the Ship for the long haul!
          LOL!!!!! NICE!!!!!

Comment

An Excerpt from
            The Shipper Family Bedtime Storybook, Volume I

'Twas ShipperDay in ShipperTown
            A beautiful day, shippers HappyPlace boun’.
            Ship Nana had GoneShippin' (she's such an astronomical chick!)
            while JSDT and Kliggins had their usual fight over Rick.

She didn't really know how well the red cookies were working
            with shipload after shipload of shiplets delurking!
            Out of the SaharaGate popped our brand-new kin
            so SG1Happy and SG1Poz-itive it was amazin’ to see
            even Anubis snuck through posin’ as a N8tiveTexan
            mishymo-ing TheNewestFan his Chlex demanding "Jafana! Kri!"

Now on full alert, Lt. Lisa ‘n MajorSal, Zoser full of jafacakes and brandie,
            asked St.Siler to destroy Anubis, ‘n heard, “no… go getcarter 'Coz it's not going to be meimei!"
            so they used the WebHorn to beg Capt.Rivet to call Sam into service
            Call Seven they were told, since she'd had gategirl101 Skydiver training with galaxymiss.

Otis can't be happening they seethed in a Starfury
            Their faces a pale Geekyred, the pals felt Ilios ‘n began to worry,
            Sam not available? And what about Caty’ssg1 team? What about Emilee?
            Maybe there was Estelle time, for a Buc252, to get Lorelei that Madfrenchie.

Meanwhile, scottishshipper Torley the MuldySG1 apart searching for the Third Floor Relic But sarae64 found it – s’claire-ly marked on the shelsfc
            Written in mjj1993 by that pittsburghgirl and DarkQuee-n Kathleen, it was a big book
            Auralan Leanna it to Mala to interpret ‘n figure out its hook.

Now armed with PXR2D2’s coordinates, demanded "Goshengirl are you a mad gater?!" an angry Isis,
            "Some Gatetrixer you are, Nell type in that ChevronSeven
            to J'sSockie and CkiCki Anubis Bucky through the Blueiris
            far away to TwistedAngel's frigid wynter heaven."

The whole col aga-tive of shippers came together later
            In the elfinwood where the hobbitsrul with Critters like fUrLiNgS r Catz and an aligater.
            Jimlad the Pirate Maiden shouted " Shipperahoy! oh Loki, there's Jack an’ Sam o Neill"
            kiwigater, sniffing a Nikkirose, sighed "ILuuuuuvJack" with such zeal…
            It led sueKay to squeal samplusjackequalsgrace, but Liebestraume pointed to the O’Neill daughter, Presley Carter,
            and SGWA ‘n Zabaugh said they’re nickatell who's smarter, an O’Neill or a Carter!

There was such a celebration under the ShimmeringStars with moods so sweet
            that never a Tame one, Bcmilco said to StargateBarbie, "Sacme with some Ice^^Heat!"
            And *HailDorothy*, caught up in the moment, the fauna, and the flora,
            accidentally clicked twice her RubySlippers to Send Pete to Edora!
            The air was filled with the melodious sounds of marimba26 and smooth dipsofjazz
            with OzGirl shaking her sugarshaker along with the dancer of spaz.
            And so the long day ends in ShipperTown for this tired Abydos Traveller as the sparkling waterfall flows into quiet watters87 to soothe us all....
            This rambling story is only a small Token of appreciation to S/J Shippers, who've made the Town their home and S/J Ship their mantra, both big ‘n small
            But don't take my word for it, so ses100+ GW Shippers who appeared above, who are in the Ship for the long haul!
            Very cute!!!! You did a fabulous job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Happy Ship Day!!!

In honor of Ship Day, Mala, the fantastic genius that she is, has created a masterpiece for us!

I laid a challenge at Mala’s feet; she kindly accepted; and overwhelmed me with her response.
              I present to you courtesy of Mala the Magnificent our official "Shipper Town" map.

Token! I have no smilies to give in return, but all I can say is

YOU'RE WELCOME!

It was your creativity, your vision that made it happen. I just made it visible - and visual for all to see!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!
                In honor of Ship Day, Mala, the fantastic genius that she is, has created a masterpiece for us!
                I laid a challenge at Mala’s feet; she kindly accepted; and overwhelmed me with her response.
                I present to you courtesy of Mala the Magnificent our official "Shipper Town" map.
                Mala, you are an absolute GENIUS!!! And the Janet Frasier Memorial Hospital! Awwwwwww!!! It's perfect!!

Comment

Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are some treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:

First the pix….
                  (click on to view single post)
                  Jack pix:
                  http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...ack117_jpg.jpg
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=294
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=39
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=995
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=540
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=866
                  http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...images/218.jpg
                  http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/0 (& some grace s/j shots)
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    HAPPY SHIP DAY!!

Ship Day was began to commerate the first airing of Divide & Conquer and is a Favorite Episode of many of the "Shippers"

First and foremost this thread has been created for Sam & Jack Shippers to share, talk about and discuss their favorite Sam & Jack moments. this is a PROTECTED thread. This means that if you DO NOT like the pairing of Sam & Jack please DO NOT POST HERE there are other threads for you to voice that opinion.

This thread will also only be open for the 24 hours of Ship Day (this has already been prearranged with a moderator) The times will be eastern time so please adjust your schedules shippers to accomadate that
                    closing times
                    US Pacific - 9:00 pm Wed 7/28
                    US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                    US Central - 11:00 pm
                    US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                    UK - 5:00 am Thur 7/29
                    Germany - 6:00 am

SHIPPERS you will see that there is a poll located at the top of this thread ...these are the Episodes you stated were the "Shippiest" well now is the time for you to vote for the SHIPPIEST of them ALL!!!! make sure you cast your vote if you want your favorite to win!!!!
                    HAPPY SHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Powers That Be have also been invited so please act like yourself
                    Please don't forget SPOILER SPACE
                    Yay, ship day!

I didn't know this one had started until I read in the other thread it had... did that make sense? Btw, where's the poll again?

((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!

OMG, I just want to cry. It's so fantastic!! I'm almost speechless. I can't believe what we have created. I love the map, I love shipper town, I love shippers, I love the family, I love Sam and Jack, I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!

I'm so shippy now!!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        Holy crap, that was brilliant! How long did that take you to write?
                        Awwww..... thank you...
                        Just a few hours.....(it's not all that great! )
                        The 1st and 2nd to last paragraphs came the easiest... had to work a little harder on the others to get everyone else in.....
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          In Honor of 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH I have created a brand new Shipper Cookie. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.
                          I know I'm falling out of the loop these days, but... what happened to the 1st Annual Celebration?

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories.

*raises hand*

I'll take 12 bags please!

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

ShimmeringStar!!

Oh my goodness!! Brilliant, bravissimo!!!

Excellent work!!
                            Last edited by Guest; 27 July 2004, 08:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to check the quote box... D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Mala, you are an absolute GENIUS!!! And the Janet Frasier Memorial Hospital! Awwwwwww!!! It's perfect!!
                              That was a nice gesture to name the shipper hospital after the greatest Doc in stargate history!!!!! *wipes tears from eyes*

Kel'dor: I vow complete revenge on the Goa'uld responsible for her untimely death!!!! The scum-sucking parasites will pay for this!!!!

Comment

Mala-
                                THANK YOU!
                                OMG! The ShipperTown map is so cool!
                                (And I notice the Conservatory's just a short run from the Commune.... !)

Comment

Working...
                                X