Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, all you math people, I can divide!! I figure we need an average of 42 posts per hour to make 1000 in 24. Do we think we can do it? Of course we can!! Shippers are nothing if not prolific!!!

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!
      In honor of Ship Day, Mala, the fantastic genius that she is, has created a masterpiece for us!
      I laid a challenge at Mala’s feet; she kindly accepted; and overwhelmed me with her response.
      I present to you courtesy of Mala the Magnificent our official "Shipper Town" map.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        That was incredible, to say the least! Well worth the wait! I still don't want you taking any breaks tho! More please
        I agree!! That was wonderful!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Okay, what is that pic from? I don't remember seeing that one anywhere but here. Or have you been playing on the computer with that one?
          wha? me 'play with pix?? you must be kidding!

no, it's from a screencap from Region 2 DVD Vol. 35 - RDA Beyond the Gate

and so are these (outtakes, I suppose?):

sigpic

Comment

<blissful sigh> just read Meimei's chapter...perfect bedtime reading... guarenteed to give me good dreams. Can't wait to read the rest of the story! Then I'll probably have to read them all again <g> Goodnight shipper family...shippy dreams to all and to all a goodnight!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Happy Ship Day!

I have been a shipper since the very first episode. I just thought they had great chemistry...and they looked so darn good together! (Still do!) I have recently introduced a new friend to Stargate and she immediately became addicted to both the show and the ship. She said what I have always thought, "It's sooooo obvious!"
              Last edited by JSDT; 27 July 2004, 08:29 PM.
              Tasha
              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Happy Ship Day!!!
                In honor of Ship Day, Mala, the fantastic genius that she is, has created a masterpiece for us!
                I laid a challenge at Mala’s feet; she kindly accepted; and overwhelmed me with her response.
                I present to you courtesy of Mala the Magnificent our official "Shipper Town" map.
                COOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  Happy Ship Day Shipper Family!!!!! ((((shipper family)))

in honor of ship day, I asked everyone to share their story of how they discovered Sam and Jack ship. So here's mine:
                  Oh okay. Let's see... I first discovered Stargate in reruns (not sure if it was syndication or Sci-Fi) almost 2 years ago. Sorry, I never had Showtime or any other paid movie channels! Anyway, the first episode I saw was Foothold. Not very shippy, but I saw the immediate friendship chemistry between ALL of the characters. A couple months later, I bought seasons 1-3 on DVD and camped out for 2 weeks on the floor in my living room while I recovered from knee surgery. My first real shippy moment was the first episode, when she walked in the door. I could see the little glint in O'Neill's eye! And my mind continued to fall into the gutter from that point on....

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    And you can't be a shipaholic without being a chocoholic. Enjoy! I brought enough for everyone.

ship sistah
                    MMMMMMM!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      That was incredible, to say the least! Well worth the wait! I still don't want you taking any breaks tho! More please
                      Blush, blush! Thank you. Well, I need to work on another story... But maybe I can try to fit in some Jack and Sam short fics...

Hahahahahaha! I make myself laugh! No such thing!

Tame, did you see what I wrote? Short fic! *snort* Well, now that was unladylike...

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Here is what Sam's hand is gonna look like with Jack's engagment ring on her finger!!!!

Jack has good taste!!!! Not that kind of taste!!!! Oh darn!! Too late!!!! All you gals fell into the gutter again!!!!

Comment

one last thing before I go: the Shipper Town looks AMAZING!!!! Perhaps we should name the Commune the J. Mallozzi Shipper Commune in honor of JM?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

To all (105) S/J Shippers (as of this past Sunday) who regularly post on the GW S/J Ship Discussion Thread and to all other interested S/J Shippers I offer the following:

An Excerpt from
                            The Shipper Family Bedtime Storybook, Volume I

'Twas ShipperDay in ShipperTown
                            A beautiful day, shippers HappyPlace boun’.
                            Ship Nana had GoneShippin' (she's such an astronomical chick!)
                            while JSDT and Kliggins had their usual fight over Rick.

She didn't really know how well the red cookies were working
                            with shipload after shipload of shiplets delurking!
                            Out of the SaharaGate popped our brand-new kin
                            so SG1Happy and SG1Poz-itive it was amazin’ to see
                            even Anubis snuck through posin’ as a N8tiveTexan
                            mishymo-ing TheNewestFan his Chlex demanding "Jafana! Kri!"

Now on full alert, Lt. Lisa ‘n MajorSal, Zoser full of jafacakes and brandie,
                            asked St.Siler to destroy Anubis, ‘n heard, “no… go getcarter 'Coz it's not going to be meimei!"
                            so they used the WebHorn to beg Capt.Rivet to call Sam into service
                            Call Seven they were told, since she'd had gategirl101 Skydiver training with galaxymiss.

Otis can't be happening they seethed in a Starfury
                            Their faces a pale Geekyred, the pals felt Ilios ‘n began to worry,
                            Sam not available? And what about Caty’ssg1 team? What about Emilee?
                            Maybe there was Estelle time, for a Buc252, to get Lorelei that Madfrenchie.

Meanwhile, scottishshipper Torley the MuldySG1 apart searching for the Third Floor Relic But sarae64 found it – s’claire-ly marked on the shelsfc
                            Written in mjj1993 by that pittsburghgirl and DarkQuee-n Kathleen, it was a big book
                            Auralan Leanna it to Mala to interpret ‘n figure out its hook.

Now armed with PXR2D2’s coordinates, demanded "Goshengirl are you a mad gater?!" an angry Isis,
                            "Some Gatetrixer you are, Nell type in that ChevronSeven
                            to J'sSockie and CkiCki Anubis Bucky through the Blueiris
                            far away to TwistedAngel's frigid wynter heaven."

The whole col aga-tive of shippers came together later
                            In the elfinwood where the hobbitsrul with Critters like fUrLiNgS r Catz and an aligater.
                            Jimlad the Pirate Maiden shouted " Shipperahoy! oh Loki, there's Jack an’ Sam o Neill"
                            kiwigater, sniffing a Nikkirose, sighed "ILuuuuuvJack" with such zeal…
                            It led sueKay to squeal samplusjackequalsgrace, but Liebestraume pointed to the O’Neill daughter, Presley Carter,
                            and SGWA ‘n Zabaugh said they’re nickatell who's smarter, an O’Neill or a Carter!

There was such a celebration under the ShimmeringStars with moods so sweet
                            that never a Tame one, Bcmilco said to StargateBarbie, "Sacme with some Ice^^Heat!"
                            And *HailDorothy*, caught up in the moment, the fauna, and the flora,
                            accidentally clicked twice her RubySlippers to Send Pete to Edora!
                            The air was filled with the melodious sounds of marimba26 and smooth dipsofjazz
                            with OzGirl shaking her sugarshaker along with the dancer of spaz.

And so the long day ends in ShipperTown for this tired Abydos Traveller as the sparkling waterfall flows into quiet watters87 to soothe us all....
                            This rambling story is only a small Token of appreciation to S/J Shippers, who've made the Town their home and S/J Ship their mantra, both big ‘n small
                            But don't take my word for it, so ses100+ GW Shippers who appeared above, who are in the Ship for the long haul!
                            Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 28 July 2004, 08:00 AM. Reason: insert line between last paragraphs
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Long Live NANA!!!!!!!
                              Thank you for all your hard work! YUM!!!!!!!!!! And one just for our cookie monster, too!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                Oh okay. Let's see... I first discovered Stargate in reruns (not sure if it was syndication or Sci-Fi) almost 2 years ago. Sorry, I never had Showtime or any other paid movie channels! Anyway, the first episode I saw was Foothold. Not very shippy, but I saw the immediate friendship chemistry between ALL of the characters. A couple months later, I bought seasons 1-3 on DVD and camped out for 2 weeks on the floor in my living room while I recovered from knee surgery. My first real shippy moment was the first episode, when she walked in the door. I could see the little glint in O'Neill's eye! And my mind continued to fall into the gutter from that point on....
                                I thought there may have been somethin', but I wasn't sure until D&C, then it was easier for me to see the ship in previous eps after that. Yep. I wasn't very observant, was I??

Comment

Working...
                                X