PDA

View Full Version : Ori ship

Ludofjn
April 2nd, 2006, 09:45 PM
Just wondering what you would do if you controled one ori ship? and as far as we know they are indestructible

PG15
April 2nd, 2006, 10:13 PM
Why, destroy Earth of course.

(Or, you know, flush it)

Puddle Jumper 1
April 2nd, 2006, 11:39 PM
ill joine u PG15 :P

FallenAngelII
April 3rd, 2006, 12:52 AM
Hold Earth hostage in exchange of personal stripteases from Dr. Daniel Jackson, Brigader General (or whatever he is by now) Jonathan O'Neill and others.

Then I'll fly off to Pegasus and hold Atlantis hostage for stripteases from Major Lorne, Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard and a few others. Maybe destroy the Wraith while I'm at it in exchange for making Sheppard my loveslave for a week.

Stuey1221
April 3rd, 2006, 04:19 AM
Whos Johnathan O'neill? :/

Do ya mean Jack or have i missed part of the O'neill family tree

Da Vikster the Ori
April 3rd, 2006, 10:19 AM
i'll pretend i am on the same side as the ori, and when i get close enogh, i'll destroy their fleet and the supergate. then i'll fly over 2 atlantis and blow up all the wraith. Then i'll wipe out the free jaffa and lucian alliance. And after that i'll have more power than anyone else in the galaxy. i'll rule it!

And if the asgard pop in to say hello, then i'll kill them and stel their ships.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As you know, this is probbly within the power of an ori ship anyway....

The Prophet
April 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Well, first I would:

-Rally up supporters
-Create my own religion
-Dominate the entire Galactic Cluster
-Destroying the Ori, Goa'uld, Wraith, Replicators, Foothold Aliens, Re'tu, Borg, Minibari, Cylons, Sith, etc.
-Implement "Survival of the Fittest" on a grand, Galactic Scale.
-Kill the Survivors, Clone & Genetcilly Modify them to create Super Soldiers. Adding Alteran DNA,
Replcator & Borg Nanobots, Kull Warrior Armour & brainwash them to be subserviant.
-Transfer My Mind into a Kull Armoured Replihuman with Ascended Powers
-Invade Nearby Galactic Clusters
-Proclaim myself as Emperor & implement a Tolatarian Regime upon the countless worlds I dominate.
-Transfer the minds of my soldiers into suBservient Kull Armoured Replihumans with ascended power.
-Mine all the resoureces of the Planets & create myself a Fortified Repli-Palace, complete with On-
Suite Toilets & Slave Girls.
-Destroy Everything that Doesn't conform with my beliefs.
-Domiante All oher Galactic Clusters, hopefully the entire Universe (as much as is possible :p)
-Travel Back in time to the Start of the Universes & Control Everything from there, unabling AU heros
from coming into my Universe & defeating me, as they no-longer exist, hopfully.
-Live for Eterity, Ascened, domiante EVERYTHING, optain Omisencients, Ominipotence, etc.
-Become A God.
-Create a pocket Universe for me to Terrorize again. Hehehe!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME! :D

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 3rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
Wait until the Asgard have rebuilt their empire and think "few I'm glad the replicator problem is over and done with now we can get back to normal", then go to their galaxy and decimate them once more so they go "ah crap"

Aither
April 3rd, 2006, 11:19 AM

Is Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill better ? ;)

FallenAngelII
April 3rd, 2006, 12:06 PM

Jonathan is Jack's real name. "Jack" is usually a nickname.

Well, first I would:

-Rally up supporters
-Create my own religion
-Dominate the entire Galactic Cluster
-Destroying the Ori, Goa'uld, Wraith, Replicators, Foothold Aliens, Re'tu, Borg, Minibari, Cylons, Sith, etc.
-Implement "Survival of the Fittest" on a grand, Galactic Scale.
-Kill the Survivors, Clone & Genetcilly Modify them to create Super Soldiers. Adding Alteran DNA,
Replcator & Borg Nanobots, Kull Warrior Armour & brainwash them to be subserviant.
-Transfer My Mind into a Kull Armoured Replihuman with Ascended Powers
-Invade Nearby Galactic Clusters
-Proclaim myself as Emperor & implement a Tolatarian Regime upon the countless worlds I dominate.
-Transfer the minds of my soldiers into suBservient Kull Armoured Replihumans with ascended power.
-Mine all the resoureces of the Planets & create myself a Fortified Repli-Palace, complete with On-
Suite Toilets & Slave Girls.
-Destroy Everything that Doesn't conform with my beliefs.
-Domiante All oher Galactic Clusters, hopefully the entire Universe (as much as is possible :p)
-Travel Back in time to the Start of the Universes & Control Everything from there, unabling AU heros
from coming into my Universe & defeating me, as they no-longer exist, hopfully.
-Live for Eterity, Ascened, domiante EVERYTHING, optain Omisencients, Ominipotence, etc.
-Become A God.
-Create a pocket Universe for me to Terrorize again. Hehehe!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME! :D

The Re'tu aren't evil. Only the Re'tu rebels are. That's like destroying Earth because we have Al-Quaeda.

GhostPoet
April 3rd, 2006, 12:08 PM
I'd sell it on EBAY.

The Prophet
April 3rd, 2006, 01:26 PM
The Re'tu aren't evil. Only the Re'tu rebels are. That's like destroying Earth because we have Al-Quaeda.

Oh yeah... Makes Plans to Destroy Earth....

Actually, I meant to destroy most life in the Known Universe, it was just by coincidence that I typed the "evil" races (minus the Re'tu of course ;) ).

Edit- The Minibari are'nt evil either, I think (in truth I've never watched Babylon 5).

Ludofjn
September 29th, 2006, 07:30 PM
The first thing i would do s force the ancients to de-acend then start to conqure all wraith and ori space at breakneck speed

Col. Shadow Quinn
September 29th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Trade it in for a mint condition Aurora class battleship complete with a full set of drones.

the fifth man
September 29th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Just wondering what you would do if you controled one ori ship? and as far as we know they are indestructible

I'd have a big old party with a bunch of my friends and take a spin around the Galaxy a little.:)

JanusAncient
September 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Not the dominate, and destroy type, but I would travel the universe in that thing, learning everything I could, and if any has anythiing to say about it, redirect to the front of the ship, no more complaints.

llama
September 29th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I'd sell it on EBAY.

ROFL!!! i wonder how much it would sell for

g.o.d
September 29th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I would visit my universtity professors and have a short chat about my failed exams .After that I'll destroy Earth

Mitchell82
September 30th, 2006, 01:01 AM
I'd fly it to my in-laws house and make them dance on hot grass as I fire shots at them.;) Then conquer the galaxy and hold Adria hostage and auction her off as a personal love slave.;)

Dutch_Razor
September 30th, 2006, 12:41 PM
I'd redesign it.

deadman
September 30th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I'd beam up Carter, Vala, and Laundry's daughter.

The_Fifth
September 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I'd burn it...

Fire !!

Dr McKay
September 30th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I'd sell it on EBAY.

i`ll give you £20 to close the auction early? ;)

Arturis
September 30th, 2006, 11:05 PM
I'd redesign it.

:indeed:

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
October 1st, 2006, 01:18 AM
i`ll give you £20 to close the auction early? ;)
£25!

Peoples_General
October 1st, 2006, 08:08 AM
I would make myself the Dictator of all Asia (Russia included). :D

I'll park the ship somewhere in the Philippine islands and make that as my capital.

I will then have it redesigned into a larger ship, mainly black colored.

Keffler
October 1st, 2006, 12:26 PM
i would destroy the wraith as a bit of fun. then retire on Atlantis being served by all that i saved from the wraith. id give my ship to carter to take on the Ori afterwards

Xeon_1
October 1st, 2006, 01:52 PM
defenatly redising it
or take evey peace of tech of it and retrofit to an ancient battleship

and then conquer a planet somewhere with a lot of islands and spend the rest of my life there
blast everything that comes near the planet to bits and destroy the stargate

HAL
October 1st, 2006, 07:13 PM
beam up adria and do many many things to her

thats about it

Gilgamesh
October 1st, 2006, 08:00 PM

As long as we're fantasizing about Ori ships, I'd like to test the "indestructible" quotient by piting a Toiletflapper one-on-one against:

1. A Star Wars Star Destroyer -- Could this be an even match?
2. The Super Star Destroyer -- Would probably wipe out the Ori.
3. USS Enterprise-E (I imagine the Enterprise would be wiped out after a few shots.)
4. The Lexx -- Would probably wipe out the Ori in one shot.
5. The Shadows from Babylon 5 -- Who knows who would win?

Dromag67
October 1st, 2006, 08:58 PM
If I had a Ori Ship, I would not drive it over a supergate when it was activating. :D

wise one
October 2nd, 2006, 06:25 AM
if i had one i would hunt wraith,jaffa(their becoming jerks now) and fit the ship with beaming technology and beam weapons like zats and armour from a kull warrior and a naquadria nuke onboard and let the pary begin