• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Threshold" Marathon on ABC Family, Sat Apr 15

From The Futon Critic:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...322abcfamily01

Released by ABC Family

BEWARE…‘INVASION’ ENTERS YOUR MIND WITH A MARATHON ON ABC FAMILY SATURDAY, APRIL 15

Burbank, Ca (March 22, 2006) - Are we really alone? Has some other intelligent life form permeated society without our knowledge? Find out before it’s too late…watch the marathon of ten back-to-back episodes of INVASION airing on ABC Family, Saturday, April 15 (12:00PM-9:00PM ET/PT).

In the tiny town of Homestead, Florida these types of questions arise after a disastrous hurricane hits, proving to be the beginning of a long treacherous journey into the unknown for its residents. Dedicated park ranger Russell Varon (Eddie Cibrian), a divorced father of two who is expecting a third child with his new wife, local television reporter Larkin Groves (Lisa Sheridan), has always been skeptical about the paranoid theories of his wayward brother-in-law, Dave (Tyler Labine). But, after a number of bizarre occurrences take place in his community -- his daughter, Rose (Ariel Gade), claims to have seen hundreds of lights during the storm and his ex-wife, Dr. Mariel Underlay (Kari Matchett) turning up naked outdoors with no memory of the night before -- and suspicious incidents involving Sheriff Tom Underlay (William Fichtner); Russell finds a change of heart and begins investigating the truth while unknowingly embarking in a fight for the survival of his family, Homestead and ultimately the whole human race.

"Invasion" stars William Fichtner as Sheriff Tom Underlay, Eddie Cibrian as Russell Varon, Lisa Sheridan as Larkin Groves, Kari Matchett as Dr. Mariel Underlay, Tyler Labine as Dave Groves, Evan Peters as Jesse Varon, Ariel Gade as Rose Varon, Alexis Dziena as Kira Underlay and Aisha Hinds as Mona Gomez.

Shaun Cassidy created the series and serves as executive producer. Lawrence Trilling (director – "Alias," "Nip/Tuck," "Scrubs") is co-executive producer and multiple Emmy Award-winning director Thomas Schlamme ("The West Wing," "ER," "Sports Night") is executive consultant. "Invasion" is from Shaun Cassidy Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television Production Inc.

ABC FAMILY SCHEDULE

Saturday, April 15 OTO

12:00PM “Pilot”– INV1001 – Russell begins to investigate the bizarre occurrences taking place in Homestead.

1:00PM “The Cradle”– INV1007 – An abandoned baby is left at Russell’s ranger station, Mariel makes a shocking discovery in the water and Dave discovers who the mysterious wedding band belongs to.

2:00PM “Origin of Species”– INV1009 – Dave is abducted by a couple interested in his blog, while Underlay and Sirk learn the identity of the dead woman in the bay. Sirk witnesses the orange luminescent beings.

3:00PM “Us or Them”– INV1010 – Russell confronts Mariel about her changes since the hurricane while Jesse meets a strange yet intriguing girl while on vacation with Larkin and Rose.

4:00PM “Power”– INV1011 – While dealing with Underlay taking the children on an unscheduled vacation, Russell must also deal with Larkin confronting him about the amount of time he’s been spending with Mariel.

5:00PM “Redemption”– INV1012 – Underlay drifts back and forth from the present to the events after his plane crash in 1996. Russell continues to fight for the safety of his family.

6:00PM “All God’s Creatures”– INV1013 – Russell, Larkin and Dave are in shock after discovering the identity of a mysterious creature that’s has been lurking while Underlay is on a mission to find out who shot him.

7:00PM “The Nest”– INV1014 – Kira falls in the wrong crowd as she delves in a search for the truth of what is happening to the people of Homestead while Russell and Mariel discover an anomaly after testing her blood.

8:00PM “The Fittest”- INV1015 – Russell and Underlay team up to catch the hybrids, Derek and a pregnant Christina, who are armed and volatile. Kira has an encounter with a luminescent orange being and Larkin continues to dig for the truth.

9:00PM “The Key”– INV1016 – Mariel performs an ultrasound on Christina’s rapidly expanding womb, while Russell and Dave set out to investigate what knowledge Healy had about the hybrids.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Uh im confused your talking about an Invasion marathon not a Threshold marathon.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      Uh im confused your talking about an Invasion marathon not a Threshold marathon.

Oh goodness...another senior moment for me.

Yes, it's supposed to be an "Invasion" Marathon. Thank you for pointing that out.

*WHACK*

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Threshold got cancelled after a handful of episodes. I wasn't sad about it because the show was cheap sci-fi, but I was sad to see Brent Spiner's character go.
        I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

I think it was a brilliant series. I think the best character was the little guy whos name escapes me.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
          X