X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ship blew!? Read inside!

Beware of spoilers!
    Spoiler:
    Guest characters include Adria, Bra'tac (Tony Amendola), Se'tak, Bo'rel, Odyssey commander Colonel Paul Emerson (Matthew Glave), and Captain Marks (Martin Christopher).
    Source: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/1001.shtml

So now if you folks read this you'll be able to understand that the russian vessel blew up! The only possibility that it wasn't the Russian one that blew is that all the staff in the US vessel have been beemed out before it blew!

Originally posted by lelaidd
    Beware of spoilers!
    Spoiler:
    Guest characters include Adria, Bra'tac (Tony Amendola), Se'tak, Bo'rel, Odyssey commander Colonel Paul Emerson (Matthew Glave), and Captain Marks (Martin Christopher).
    Source: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/1001.shtml

So now if you folks read this you'll be able to understand that the russian vessel blew up! The only possibility that it wasn't the Russian one that blew is that all the staff in the US vessel have been beemed out before it blew!
    Quite a few of us already knew it was the Russian ship that went bye-bye.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yup, just look at the spoilers fo Flesh and Blood, they are pretty self explanitory
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        Yup, just look at the spoilers fo Flesh and Blood, they are pretty self explanitory
        Oh I didn't see
        Spoiler:
        Guest characters include Adria (at 7 years old and at 12 years old), Bra'tac (Tony Amendola), Tomin (a servant of the Ori and husband to Vala), Netan (of the Lucian Alliance), Emerson (commander of the Odyssey), Marks (the Odyssey's helmsman), the Asgard Vasir, and a Prior.

Lol, poor Russia! It was the first Russian ship !

Comment

Spoiler:
          If it was the Russian ship what about Mitchell and Daniel they were on it
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
            Spoiler:
            Asgard probably beamed them up

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
              Asgard probably beamed them up
              Or Ori may have beamed everybody of the ship to torture them or try to convince them!

Comment

Or Ori may have beamed everybody of the ship to torture them or try to convince them!
                Or Oma invited them at the cafe for wallfes and they just happened to arrange for the exact time the ship blew

Comment

Spoiler:
                  They're on the ori ship
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

the Ori try and convince unbelievers???
                    I think the party line is join or die. no ifs or buts.

Comment

the Ori try and convince unbelievers???
                      I think the party line is join or die. no ifs or buts.
                      Spoiler:
                      It would make sense, they want to get as many followers as possible, to get enough power to defeat the Alterans. They can't just decimate half a Galaxy because they refuse to worship them, I know thats what they are doing but still I don't think they will kill potential followers.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It would make sense, they want to get as many followers as possible, to get enough power to defeat the Alterans. They can't just decimate half a Galaxy because they refuse to worship them, I know thats what they are doing but still I don't think they will kill potential followers.
                        I get what you are saying, but everything they've done up to this point all say differently. It would seriously be out of character for the Ori. Unless of course they single out cam and daniel for some reason....

Comment

I get what you are saying, but everything they've done up to this point all say differently. It would seriously be out of character for the Ori. Unless of course they single out cam and daniel for some reason....
                          Yes they will single out Cam and Daniel because a mysterious force *cough*TPTB*cough* behond our understanding will tell them

Comment

Mitchell probably got to the 302s. The Orii might have beamed up Daniel because of the passage from the Book of Origin he said or because they want to use him to their advantage somehow.

Comment

Yes they will single out Cam and Daniel because a mysterious force *cough*TPTB*cough* behond our understanding will tell them
                              hehe
                              yeah, the Ori thought to themselves, "let's save the humans most likely to bring around our downfall"

Comment

Working...
                              X