PDA

View Full Version : Which ship blew!? Read inside!

lelaidd
March 31st, 2006, 05:22 PM
Beware of spoilers!
Guest characters include Adria, Bra'tac (Tony Amendola), Se'tak, Bo'rel, Odyssey commander Colonel Paul Emerson (Matthew Glave), and Captain Marks (Martin Christopher).
Source: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/1001.shtml

So now if you folks read this you'll be able to understand that the russian vessel blew up! The only possibility that it wasn't the Russian one that blew is that all the staff in the US vessel have been beemed out before it blew!

the fifth man
March 31st, 2006, 07:28 PM
Beware of spoilers!
Guest characters include Adria, Bra'tac (Tony Amendola), Se'tak, Bo'rel, Odyssey commander Colonel Paul Emerson (Matthew Glave), and Captain Marks (Martin Christopher).
Source: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/1001.shtml

So now if you folks read this you'll be able to understand that the russian vessel blew up! The only possibility that it wasn't the Russian one that blew is that all the staff in the US vessel have been beemed out before it blew!

Quite a few of us already knew it was the Russian ship that went bye-bye.:)

The Signal
April 1st, 2006, 04:55 AM
Yup, just look at the spoilers fo Flesh and Blood, they are pretty self explanitory

lelaidd
April 1st, 2006, 06:38 AM
Yup, just look at the spoilers fo Flesh and Blood, they are pretty self explanitory
Oh I didn't see Guest characters include Adria (at 7 years old and at 12 years old), Bra'tac (Tony Amendola), Tomin (a servant of the Ori and husband to Vala), Netan (of the Lucian Alliance), Emerson (commander of the Odyssey), Marks (the Odyssey's helmsman), the Asgard Vasir, and a Prior.

Lol, poor Russia! It was the first Russian ship :(!

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 1st, 2006, 06:55 AM
If it was the Russian ship what about Mitchell and Daniel they were on it

Happy_Gate
April 1st, 2006, 07:02 AM
Asgard probably beamed them up

lelaidd
April 1st, 2006, 07:06 AM
Asgard probably beamed them up
Or Ori may have beamed everybody of the ship to torture them or try to convince them!

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 1st, 2006, 07:11 AM
Or Ori may have beamed everybody of the ship to torture them or try to convince them!
Or Oma invited them at the cafe for wallfes and they just happened to arrange for the exact time the ship blew

Eoin
April 1st, 2006, 07:11 AM
They're on the ori ship

Happy_Gate
April 1st, 2006, 07:14 AM
the Ori try and convince unbelievers??? :rolleyes:
I think the party line is join or die. no ifs or buts.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 1st, 2006, 07:19 AM
the Ori try and convince unbelievers??? :rolleyes:
I think the party line is join or die. no ifs or buts.
It would make sense, they want to get as many followers as possible, to get enough power to defeat the Alterans. They can't just decimate half a Galaxy because they refuse to worship them, I know thats what they are doing but still I don't think they will kill potential followers.

Happy_Gate
April 1st, 2006, 07:23 AM
It would make sense, they want to get as many followers as possible, to get enough power to defeat the Alterans. They can't just decimate half a Galaxy because they refuse to worship them, I know thats what they are doing but still I don't think they will kill potential followers.

I get what you are saying, but everything they've done up to this point all say differently. It would seriously be out of character for the Ori. Unless of course they single out cam and daniel for some reason....

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 1st, 2006, 07:27 AM
I get what you are saying, but everything they've done up to this point all say differently. It would seriously be out of character for the Ori. Unless of course they single out cam and daniel for some reason....
Yes they will single out Cam and Daniel because a mysterious force *cough*TPTB*cough* behond our understanding will tell them

Lieutenant Reichwein
April 1st, 2006, 07:30 AM
Mitchell probably got to the 302s. The Orii might have beamed up Daniel because of the passage from the Book of Origin he said or because they want to use him to their advantage somehow.

Happy_Gate
April 1st, 2006, 07:33 AM
Yes they will single out Cam and Daniel because a mysterious force *cough*TPTB*cough* behond our understanding will tell them
hehe
yeah, the Ori thought to themselves, "let's save the humans most likely to bring around our downfall" :P

Lady Bastet
April 1st, 2006, 08:57 AM
How could it not have been the Russians? I am amazed Russia has not figured it out yet and just dressing their soldiers in red as a homage to the original series of Stargate/Soviet Union.
hehe
yeah, the Ori thought to themselves, "let's save the humans most likely to bring around our downfall" :P A major part of being a true god is acting both insane and suicidal.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 1st, 2006, 08:59 AM
A major part of being a true god is acting both insane and suicidal.
Hey it worked for the Goa'uld, wait a minute...Cheese!:D

Lady Bastet
April 1st, 2006, 09:12 AM
Well given how old your average System Lord was, the Goa'uld party line seems to be "huh- worked till you came along!"