Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morpheus- Carter/Daniel (Spoilers kinda)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morpheus- Carter/Daniel (Spoilers kinda)

In the second episode of season ten Morpheus there is to be a very intense and emotional scene near the end of the ep that centers around Carter and Daniel.

Anyone want to speculate what it could be.

I think it has to do with Replicarters murder of Daniel in season 8 Reckoning part 2. Maybe Daniel keep it from Carter and now Sam finds out about what really happened.

I know the spoilers refer to a "great sequence" between Carter and Daniel, but where did you get "very intense and emotional" from? For all we know, it could just be a humorous scene.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sorry, but I really doubt they'll reference something that, for now, doesn't have anything to do with the plot.

Comment

No. I don't think its anything you guys have said.

Spoiler:
        Tomlin dies and Vala grieves. Daniel talks to vala about Shar'e and his loss

Makes sense?
        Subspace Energy Technology Thread
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift
          No. I don't think its anything you guys have said.

Spoiler:
          Tomlin dies and Vala grieves. Daniel talks to vala about Shar'e and his loss

Makes sense?
          But as far as I recall Joe Mallozzi said (on Solutions board a few months ago) that
          Spoiler:
          Daniel talks to Vala about Sha're in "Counter-Strike" episode
          But perhaps it's changed in the meantime...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I know the spoilers refer to a "great sequence" between Carter and Daniel, but where did you get "very intense and emotional" from? For all we know, it could just be a humorous scene.

The writer of the episode said it was to be a very Angsty sequence in the spoilers and interviews I read.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              But as far as I recall Joe Mallozzi said (on Solutions board a few months ago) that
              Spoiler:
              Daniel talks to Vala about Sha're in "Counter-Strike" episode
              But perhaps it's changed in the meantime...

Thanks for agreeing with me

I think they did change it around, because in the most recent counter-strike episode spoiler,

Spoiler:
              They talk about the new Dakara weapon and how it killed 100,000 new MW followers (human). I'm starting to think that they shifted things a bit because Counter-strike seems to be an all action episode. It seems weird if Tomlin died in this particular episode and Daneil talks about Shar'e.

Seems like its not in the right context to put a "feely" episode with an "action-suspensed" packed episode.
              Subspace Energy Technology Thread
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Working...
              X