This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey we have atleast 1 piece of ori tech

cmon we have domirus's staff when we downed him on the sodan planet. we prlly have learned something from that. and we may have towed the ethon sat away if the comand post was disabled, if it was on only radio controlled command then we are safe if the people of rand are still alive, if not and it is commanded through a subspace connection we should hope rand is completely wiped out.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

you know you would think that we would have found some kind of ancient tech to battle the ori or the wraith, but the producers havent even, started on that topic yet. I only hope they will start puting in somekind of ancient weapon, that us earthlings can reverse engineer eg. the puddle jumper or hyperdrives/sublight engines/star drive

the ori however, they shouldnt take there time i think they should da have invaded much sooner, and show off there awsome power, so that the asgards can see how much trouble we are in, and help us!!!

Comment

Hey peeps, yeh true, but I'm hoping that the producers haven't even began that topic because they plan to be able to let the show go on for many more years (I beg). I very much doubt that they will be able to find the Merlin weapon thing, because then it would kill of the enemy to quickly. One reason I though that season 9 was slow was because there were no battles (except the end), I'm hoping slowly in season 10 we will see the enemy full front and hopefully their warriors are more powerful then they look.

But if the show goes on for a few more years then we may find a few ancient tech to battle them.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Knowing TPTB we wil forget about the holy Grail and find it in about S12 when the Orii arnt as much as a threat anymore...
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

i feel like comparing the sangral to the harsesis child
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
          X