Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they bring back O'Neill for a guest spot or 2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg-1 lost the comic relief element with the loss of O'Neill. I'm not up on the insider news. Why did he (Richard Dean Anderson) leave and has anyone heard about possible guest appearances?

RDA, above all, left to spend more time with his young daughter. And personally, I don't think we've lost the comic relief element of the show. It's just changed a bit. But personally, I'd love RDA to do a guest appearance or more. If he really wanted to, that is.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree, it would be great to see him again, but only if he wanted to do it. And I don't think SG-1 lost it's comic relief with him. It's still very much alive and kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil6361
        Yes, of course he should be back. We need him to make a smart@ss comment about the:

Ori
        Priors
        Furlings
        Book of Origin
        Ori Warships
        Lucian Alliance
        Cam
        Vala
        Teal'c, who longer bothers to wear anything with sleeves anymore
        Sam
        Daniel, and taunt him about Vala
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

A real, episode-long guest spot would be nice.

Like, some device that'll help us against the Ori
          Spoiler:
          (not necessarily Merlin's bling-bling)
          but something that'll, you know, help out.

Comment

Yes!!! They should bring him back for at least one episode. I like the show not only because of him, but I generally love seeing characters who left the show again. (Not only on SG)
            Why be difficult?
            Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

That would be so awesome. I miss him a lot. (I haven't even seen all S9 episodes though). They should write it in that he just happens to stop by to say hello, at a particulary bad moment (like they're all in deep trouble or something).

RDA"What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon?"
              MS"Err…I do."

RDA"Bad example."
              - O'Neill and Daniel, "Window of Opportunity"

Comment

only for the 200th espiode and thats it
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes he should come back, but it has to be done right and the he has to want to do it.
                  Just having him in a rondom episode for no reason would spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                    Yes he should come back, but it has to be done right and the he has to want to do it.
                    I agree. I don't need any more cameos, but something with a little more "meat" to it would be appreciated.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I just think i would be disapointed if he showed up and was only there for 5 minutes and it had littel to do with the story. They used the one sided phone call once when carter came back i was worried it would become a regular thing. But they did it right, quick one off.

Comment

It would be really great if they bring RDA back for a guest spot here and there. It would be nice for an episode or two, I would be happy with something as simple as a phone conversation with him and Sam, with Sam updating him on events happening.
                        I know I started watching SG1 because I was and still am a huge RDA fan.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Well, there is some recent chatter going around that RDA is supposed to be in season 10 a little in a guest role. Apparently something said at the convention in Vancouver. We'll have to wait and see if that's really the case, though. I don't want to get my hopes too high, you know?
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                            Unlike what was done in S9, if I understand correctly...

J a c k M a n i a c

Comment

in my opinion, RDA was what made the show in seasons 1-7 (maybe 8) (even though Jackson is my fav. char...but w/e), I think that a few guest episodes would be a great thing just to remind of of where the show came from. The show hasn't lost any appeal I don't think, but in my mind Jack will always be part of it. As long as it's not too cliche I think we'd all like to see him take a major role for an episode or too, he made the show what it is, who deserves it more?
                              Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

Working...
                              X