PDA

View Full Version : Stargate movies forthcoming?

Ugly Pig
July 26th, 2004, 02:41 PM
This was posted in the usenet newsgroup alt.tv.stargate-sg1 earlier today:

Just passing the following along from someone who attended the STARGATE SG-1
programming at San Diego Comicon, this past weekend:

"1) Hank Cohen, Pres. of MGM, announced that there will be 2 Stargate movies.
One of them will go direct to DVD and will be treated as a lost episode set in
Season 2. The second movie will be a feature. Christopher Judge quipped that he
is excited about wearing eyeshadow again.

2) Sci-fi Channel, and only Sci-fi Channel, knows whether or not there will be
a 9th season. MGM et al is still waiting to hear the decision. From the stage,
Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge ganged up on the Sci=fi VP there and put
microphones in front of his face, prompting him to spill it, but he was very
cool and just said "I repeat, I did not have..."
Very interesting, if true... Interesting, and weird. (A direct-to-video movie set in 1998? Why 1998?)

Klems
July 26th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Maybe based on this: Circle of Time (http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storiesc/circleoftime.txt)

Anthro Girl
July 26th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Very interesting, if true... Interesting, and weird. (A direct-to-video movie set in 1998? Why 1998?)
Very, very strange...very strange. That's going to require a lot more than just eyeshadow! :eek:

I wonder if they meant set during season 2 of Atlantis? Nah...that doesn't make any sense either, does it? I'd love to see a video of Hank Cohen saying that...just to be sure of the context and meaning.

Thanks for posting that!

Ugly Pig
July 26th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Very, very strange...very strange. That's going to require a lot more than just eyeshadow! :eek:
I guess they must be having some very specific plans for whatever story they're planning to tell, setting it in a passed timeframe like that... :S

Klems
July 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Hey, we get to see Apophis again.

Anthro Girl
July 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Hey. That's not funny. :mad:

:D :p :D

Ace
July 26th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I don't know, I don't like it when information is "Just passed along from someone who attended the STARGATE SG-1 programming at San Diego Comicon". Who knew a friend, who's got a sister that's doing the janitor of MGM Studios, who cleans the rooms of the producers who saw a paper on the desk.

Until I hear or can read a quote directly from Hank or somebody like Joe Mallozzi, something that GateWorld can confirm. I think we all should say this is a rumor at best.

Though if this was true, I'd like to know their motivation for making a "lost" episode of Season 2. And then another movie set in the current time frame. It should be interesting...

Ace

Chevron_nine
July 26th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I while back I remember there was a rumor about a easter egg hidden episode on the season 2 dvd. of course it wasn't true, but maybe they did actually film the episode are only releasing it now.

Anthro Girl
July 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I while back I remember there was a rumor about a easter egg hidden episode on the season 2 dvd. of course it wasn't true, but maybe they did actually film the episode are only releasing it now.
We need a [rumor] tag. :D

That could maybe sort of kinda be possible. ;) If it turned out to be true, I'd be amazed that TPTB could have managed to keep it a secret for so long. :p

Ugly Pig
July 26th, 2004, 10:55 PM
I don't know, I don't like it when information is "Just passed along from someone who attended the STARGATE SG-1 programming at San Diego Comicon". Who knew a friend, who's got a sister that's doing the janitor of MGM Studios, who cleans the rooms of the producers who saw a paper on the desk.
The way it was written, it sounds like it just might be true. But I'm thinking we should have heard something more official by now.

The rumor said there was a lost episode called 'Lost'. Now, if that rumor turns out to be true, I'll eat my hat!

Besides, the post seemed to indicate that this "season 2" movie had yet to be filmed.

Daniel Jackson
July 26th, 2004, 11:13 PM
My bet is that the lost season 2 episode direct-to-video movie is actually the long-rumored season 2 episode that never saw the day of light often referred to as "Lost". However, I'm glad MGM still wants to do an SG-1 movie, but the question bekons, how will they get RDA back from retirement after SG-1 ends? :confused:

Mio
July 26th, 2004, 11:16 PM

Yey!!!

Anthro Girl
July 27th, 2004, 12:14 AM
The way it was written, it sounds like it just might be true. But I'm thinking we should have heard something more official by now.
That's what I was thinking. If Hank Cohen, President of MGM Television, said something like that I would think there would be major buzzage about it and a press release...if only to take advantage of the recent high ratings. Maybe that's just me, though. :D

The post did seem to indicate that he was talking about something set during Season 2, but that's really wrong...and weird...and wrong...did I mention wrong? ;)

Anthro Girl
July 27th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Yey!!!
No. :p

Bagpuss
July 27th, 2004, 02:52 AM
<Snipped by FHB>
Until I hear or can read a quote directly from Hank or somebody like Joe Mallozzi, something that GateWorld can confirm. I think we all should say this is a rumor at best.
< Rest snipped by FHB >
Ace
I agree.I'll wait and see the official facts too. :D
There's been loads of speculation for years about SG-1 movies/lost eps,so I've learned to be wary !

(No offence intended,U.P., or anyone else .I'm not trying to put a damper on anyone else's POV ! OK? :D )

Otis
July 27th, 2004, 03:42 AM
It's always nice to hope, though!

Bagpuss
July 27th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Exactly !! :D I'll be a very happy fan if this stuff (any of it) gets confirmed. :D

Anthro Girl
July 27th, 2004, 08:01 AM
The comment is showing up on some other fans' reports from Comic Con, so hopefully we'll get some elaboration soon? At least one other report said that the "lost episode" is for home video and is set in Season 2. <still scratching head> :D

Indiana
July 27th, 2004, 08:41 AM
If that's the case RDA better get the old hair die out and into the gym, and put on some of that anti-wrinkle cream. Shanksy better start growing his hair. Judge will be getting the razor out and the eye shadow. Hammond will be back. Tapping will have to restyle her hair and old pops better throw the dust off his hand device because if he aint back...it aint worth it :D

lol, actually it would be worth it, but if he can return he should. I wonder what this si going to be about. My interest is certainly piqued.

Ugly Pig
July 27th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I wonder if Janet will be in it? :)

shockwave
July 27th, 2004, 10:13 AM
My bet is that the lost season 2 episode direct-to-video movie is actually the long-rumored season 2 episode that never saw the day of light often referred to as "Lost". However, I'm glad MGM still wants to do an SG-1 movie, but the question bekons, how will they get RDA back from retirement after SG-1 ends? :confused:

if they make a movie, shooting won't take as long as a season, and when they start shooting, that would probably a while after they stopped shooting the series, so RDA will have quite some time off to spend with his daughter and do whatever else he wants to do.

Mio
July 27th, 2004, 12:10 PM
No. :p
Quiet. Apophis is your god.

chiefchucky
July 27th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I hope that the movie won't be made for tv but as for the season 2 lost episodecool but not really that cool.

D.C.
July 27th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Maybe the 'movie' that set in Season Two will flesh out some mythology of the show. It might not even be about SG-1. It could focus on The Tok'ra or the early Jaffa Rebellion. I can't wait for a cinema movie, though. :) That would be pretty damn awesome. :)

timerider3
July 27th, 2004, 09:54 PM
What we need is not another movie, though I like the idea. We need video games! Not the kind were we run around killing jaffa but exploritory. Lets have video games where we can explore, completely, the SGC and Atlantis base. Maybe Antartica and the Tok'ra HQ.

Ugly Pig
July 27th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Meh... I'd rather have a movie. But there's no reason why we can't have both! :D

SiliconAddiction
July 28th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Newbie alert. Hi all. Had to reg just for this thread. Assuming for a second that it isn't the lost episode and its something new. I was revisiting the episodes of that season going over what could make good extensions to already existing plots. The most obvious would be an existing time travel episode such as 1996 but its overly obvious and the episode too corny to be added onto.

I was also thinking what about the season premiere cliffhanger? The entire fate of the world hung on pure luck at every step of the episode. What's the possibility that some [insert plot device here] could alter that outcome. I mean the system lords never had a better shot at taking out Earth right then and there. Earth didn't have the weapons. Earth didn't have the allies. Earth wasn't under the protection of the Asgard.
If one was going to try and change past events that seems as good of a place as any.

Also the Tok'ra episode. The two parter was good but it felt a little short. There was too much left unsaid between Sam and Jacob. The episode, IMHO, felt like it was cut short at the end dealing instead with the escape vs. character development/interaction.

Personally I think there is a lot of ground that can be covered in season 2 without rehashing old story ideas.

SiliconAddiction
July 28th, 2004, 09:50 AM
I can't wait for a cinema movie, though. :) That would be pretty damn awesome. :)

Yah but they need to be careful in not turning any creation into another X-Files big budget episode. That's really all the X-Files movie was an overblow episode.
If they are going to make another Stargate movie make it BIG do it right. I'll be so bold as to say that the movie shouldn't have a dang thing to do with any of the story arc in SG1. Make it stand on its own with only small references to SG1 back history.

Klems
July 28th, 2004, 10:20 AM
They need to make it LONG too. I don't want to sit through a whimpy 2 hour movie, we get that in 2 parters. I want this thing to be 3 or more.

Anthro Girl
July 28th, 2004, 10:25 AM
They need to make it LONG too. I don't want to sit through a whimpy 2 hour movie, we get that in 2 parters. I want this thing to be 3 or more.
Actually, in the 2-parters we get approximately 1.5 hours without the commercials. If they come up with a single story that is 3hr+ worthy (and not many are), then you're in mini-series territory. There are benefits to that (a tv movie/mini), but I would still love to see SG-1 on the "big screen". If they do a tv movie/mini, I guess I'll just have to buy a bigger tv. :D

Ugly Pig
July 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
There are benefits to that (a tv movie/mini), but I would still love to see SG-1 on the "big screen".
Me too. Although I have this nasty suspicion that if they do make a feature film, Norwegian movie theaters wouldn't show it. Heck, they don't even show new Star Trek movies here. I'd have to migrate to be able to see it on the big screen... :(

Anthro Girl
July 28th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Me too. Although I have this nasty suspicion that if they do make a feature film, Norwegian movie theaters wouldn't show it. Heck, they don't even show new Star Trek movies here. I'd have to migrate to be able to see it on the big screen... :(
Okay...I'm adding Norway and Sweden to list of suspiciously suspect countries. :D

Ugly Pig
July 28th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Okay...I'm adding Norway and Sweden to list of suspiciously suspect countries. :D
To be fair... In Sweden they do show new Star Trek movies in theaters when they come out.

I agree with your asessment, though. :D

kadosho
July 28th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Gotta love news coming down the wire, especially from a recent event.
Wonder what other else will be revealed. :cool:

Dodge Baal
July 30th, 2004, 11:50 PM
if they make a movie, shooting won't take as long as a season, and when they start shooting, that would probably a while after they stopped shooting the series, so RDA will have quite some time off to spend with his daughter and do whatever else he wants to do.

I agree. Since a good number of movies get a 22 to 26 day shooting schedule (90 to 100 minute result) if they did something like a 4 to 6 hour mini series I think they could cover a lot of ground and not have that intense of a shooting schedule depending on how much of the script encompassed scenes which were done totally in post (i.e. 100% cgi). There are also several other factors which could play in decreasing the shooting schedule such as the fact that the actors are WAY familiar with their characters already. I can definitely see them doing a full 6 hour mini series with a shorter than normal shooting schedule even if they need to accomodate RDA's other desires.

Daniel Jackson
July 31st, 2004, 09:38 AM
What's the point in doing a mini-series? It'd be nothing more than a short season 9. :( I want a 2-hour theatrical STARGATE II! :D

Indiana
July 31st, 2004, 09:41 AM
The whole point of a Stargate movie is to see it in a cinema. Granted the production on a mini-series or TV movie will be top dollar, but to be honest, most peoples TV's don't cut it compared to a 125 foot wide cinema screen with awsome surround sound.

DownFallAngel
July 31st, 2004, 09:46 AM
IMAX would be so much better.

Brandie
July 31st, 2004, 01:35 PM
IMAX makes my eyes cross ;)

Saw Matrix Revolutions in IMAX at the Luxor .. even in the back row, it was so hard to focus on the screen cuz it was just so overwhelming ;)

WOULD be cool though, especially the sound. IMAX makes your insides rattle.

But a big-screen movie gets my vote. :D

Erik Bloodaxe
July 31st, 2004, 02:33 PM
If it's a "lost episode" that's actually to-be-made, that'd kinda suck; but if it was one that actually had been made but didn't appear in any form yet, that'd actually be kinda cool. Make up for getting two less episodes this season as well, perhaps. ;) Either way, as long as we're still getting an actual feature film. :D

Leaves one to wonder though what the Lost episode could be about; which episode took its place instead? Perhaps a better episode was actually supposed to have appeared in the place of "One False Step". :P

-Bloodaxe

Ugly Pig
July 31st, 2004, 04:11 PM
Perhaps a better episode was actually supposed to have appeared in the place of "One False Step". :P
Maybe it's "One False Step: The good verson". :D

Scarym1
July 31st, 2004, 04:40 PM
I would LOVE to see a big screen feature film. I recently saw the preview for Sky Captain (Angelina Jolie) and it had the theme music to Stargate. It sounded so cool. Having the music played in a theatre setting was exciting for me. I wondered if I would ever see SG1 up the big screen. The music excited me more than the trailer.

Dodge Baal
July 31st, 2004, 05:39 PM
What's the point in doing a mini-series? It'd be nothing more than a short season 9. :( I want a 2-hour theatrical STARGATE II! :D

While I think that most people would prefer to have a theatrical release just to see it up on the big screen I think that it's an unrealistic expectation. While an SG1 movie would have the legacy of the original stargate movie and the popularity of the series to back it up moving any series from TV to the big screen isn't exactly the easier thing to do. You either end up with a movie that caters too much to the existing fan base (limiting the intended audience) or it contains too much backstory taking away from the main story which disappoints the existing fan base but broadens the target auidence.

The other option is to increase the run time to around 2 1/2 hours and try to appease everyone while hitting the broadest market possible. There are several downsides to this such as increased production costs and reduced box office take. When you're talking a theatrical release it IS about money for all of the additional hands dipping into the cookie jar.

Even with a mini series be it 4 or 6 hours long you're still taking a gamble but the risks are usually far less than a theatrical release. There are a lot more benefits when doing a miniseries such as a longer, more intense, and much more cohesive storyline. If you do it in a V'esq style with two 4-6 hour miniseries split 6 to 8 months apart you end up with a continuing saga that is likely to get extremely high ratings and be appealing to a significant number of people (including 'former' fans).

I know that a lot of people want to see a theatrical release for SG1 and give a choice I'm going to choose the option that's the most fun to want and contains the most story value which in this case I believe is the mini-series option.

marcus
July 31st, 2004, 11:52 PM
If they are going to end the series and want to go out with a bang, they should end it with a big budget (150m +) 3 hour long epic feature film theatrical release.

It will probably never happen though because as people have mentioned, only fans of the series would know what was going on unless they wasted heaps of time setting it up.

It would be good to see an episode longer than 85mins and on the big screen but I cant see it ever happenning.

Ive never seen an ep of Star Trek, how did they link the series and the films while keeping both diehard fans and general audiences happy?

Anthro Girl
August 1st, 2004, 09:03 AM
Ive never seen an ep of Star Trek, how did they link the series and the films while keeping both diehard fans and general audiences happy?
Isn't that the million dollar question, eh? Also, in truth, many "diehard" fans were not happy. ;) I wasn't one of them. Up until very recently, I'd never seen an episode of ST: the Next Generation, but I own all the ST movies on DVD. :p I think part of the answer to your question is that Star Trek - the premise - is so ingrained in popular culture that they can skip some exposition in the movies, i.e., Why are they on a ship? It's the future. Where are they going? Where no man has gone before. :)

Also, being in the future, it's easier to suspend belief about anything as long as there is a somewhat solid base in science and/or philosophy. Stargate takes place in our time. I think it would be harder for people (non-fans) to accept everyday humans interacting normally with aliens without a major comedy element. I'm sitting here trying to think of a aliens-in-our-time movie and the only ones I can think of right now are Galaxy Quest, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension and the X-files movie. :D

darkphoenix
August 1st, 2004, 11:42 PM
well, I was there at Comic Con... (which was so cool by the way!) and my interpretation of what they said is a little bit different...

someone in the audience did ask about a possible movie and they did say that they have had a lot of meetings about that and they are seriously considering it.
which i would love to see!

as for the "Lost" episode... they made it sound like they were going to go back and do an episode that was set in the time of season two, so with all the hair styles, allies, and enemies of season two back!
hopes this helps a bit! :)

Ugly Pig
August 27th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Well, GW has reported (http://www.gateworld.net/news/movienews.html#newsitem1093576514,30025,) on it now, so it wasn't just a silly rumor or anything. Guess it might happen. Still scratching my head over just "why season 2?" though.

Anubis
August 27th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Well, GW has reported (http://www.gateworld.net/news/movienews.html#newsitem1093576514,30025,) on it now, so it wasn't just a silly rumor or anything. Guess it might happen. Still scratching my head over just "why season 2?" though.

True, haven't a clue why season two and why not season one, three, four or any other season. Strange.

Anthro Girl
August 27th, 2004, 09:16 AM
There must be some major or favorite story pitch from Season 2 that they never got to do. Also, if it is a direct-to-DVD movie, it can be pitched to the fans of the series, rather than just people going out for a Friday movie who may only remember the first movie.

A little strange, yes. I hope it doesn't involve makeup to make everybody look "younger". Hate that.

keshou
August 27th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Well the quantum mirror was still around in season 2. Didn't BW have an idea for an AU episode they haven't been able to work in yet? Maybe the team went on an "off the record" mission thru the mirror. One of those things they all agreed would never be mentioned again.

It will be amusing if they have to get everyone back in season 2 shape. CJ can kiss his hair goodbye, MS is going to have to unbulk and grow his hair (or wear a wig...ew), RDA's going to have to get out the hair dye (again...ew). AT looks about the same I guess.

Daniel Jackson
August 27th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Maybe this is a test movie to see if a theatrical movie could be a success? :D

Ugly Pig
August 27th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Maybe this is a test movie to see if a theatrical movie could be a success? :D
I don't know if a direct-to-DVD movie would be a good indication. Besides, they already know the DVD's are selling really well.

Wallpaperman
August 27th, 2004, 09:58 AM
That would be nonsens to set the story of this movie during season 2 ....
Why don't making a big movie that follows the last season ....
It's nonsens all of that ...

Ugly Pig
August 27th, 2004, 09:59 AM
That would be nonsens to set the story of this movie during season 2 ....
Why don't making a big movie that follows the last season ....
I think they want to do both.

Andy867
August 27th, 2004, 11:18 AM
My guess is thatthey are wanting to do both, and like Star Trek Generations, they wanted to have a story that would affect the SGC, but not in a major way like a movie would, but then they are wanting to do a movie and in my fandom hopes, it will be a 3-way battle between the System Lords, the Wraith and the Tau'ri, who seek the help of the Jaffa whose numbers have increased in wanting freedom from Slavery to the Goa'uld.

Bandersnatch
August 27th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Oooo, to help pitch or develop the story idea for this would be too cool. I'd even quit my job to work on it -- yeah, I know: "keep dreaming, Bandersnatch, you're not a 'big league' writer yet."

Anyway, it would be neat to see the team back in action when the show was focused around action. Very little of the political jargon and motives. The newest comic series is set in Season 2, so why not a movie? There were some great episodes in that season: Serpent's Lair, Message in a Bottle, The Tok'ra, A Matter of Time, The Fifth Race, Holiday, Show and Tell, 1969, Out of Mind... Okay, a great season in my mind.

Time really hasn't hurt anyone in my eyes. Well, MS and CJ might have to lose a little muscle in their arms. We've seen them go back in time before -- Season 4 to Season 1 -- in Double Jeopardy. It worked out fine. I'd love to see Hammond and Dr Fraiser back -- just like old times.

I think it's an awesome idea -- I'd buy it -- I'd even preorder it! Sign me up!

Klems
August 27th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Maybe (and this is the most logical) they will be tying up some loose ends from the first two seasons and the movie. I hope they make it like THIS (http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storiesc/circleoftime.txt). Because this manages to tie up all the loose threads from how the Stargate was buried again after Earnest's unfortunate dissapearance, to how Amonet was forced to find another host, to the rebellion on Earth and Ra's eventual defeat and never to return to it.

I also hope that they use more models and less CG, because although the CG is getting better, models look better for most instances especially if they have the money, but that is one big IF.

aAnubiSs
August 27th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Nothing compares to really, really good CGI.

David85
August 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I think it is a terrible idea, they need to make everyone look like they did 6-7 years ago in season two. Plus we know by the end that nothing will change so basicly it is $15 episode that I prob won't buy because I don't want to watch the trash they are showing now, so why waste my money on this crap.

chiefchucky
August 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I think it is a terrible idea, they need to make everyone look like they did 6-7 years ago in season two. Plus we know by the end that nothing will change so basicly it is $15 episode that I prob won't buy because I don't want to watch the trash they are showing now, so why waste my money on this crap.
so why waste your time posting?

Major Fischer
August 28th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I can't help but think this entire direct to DVD season 2 buisness is a red harring. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, but even if it originated from TPTB... they have been getting much more active in planting deliberate false leads.

joleigh
August 29th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I can't help but think this entire direct to DVD season 2 buisness is a red harring. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, but even if it originated from TPTB... they have been getting much more active in planting deliberate false leads.
like the sam/jack stuff... they were just yankin' the chains, betcha. Cus of the course the series has taken now.

Really, we might get a surprize.

I would look forward to a movie, and broaden the scenery, like have a scene somewhere fun off-base. Jack's Cabin or something. I've been hoping for a feature film for ages... ever since I got hooked. That'd be so much FUN!!! :D Seeing 'em all on the big screen. If it's good enough and hopes aren't let down, I'd be willing to pay the extra 5 or so dollars to see it again. Beyond this, I'd end up planning for the event. :-P

Any news is good news at this point in time. As long as they don't ruin a good thing.

David
August 29th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Michael Shanks was calling it a "Lost Episode" from Season Two at the Creation Convention in Chicago. Apparently everyone is enthused about it. Frankly, and this is my opinion only, if Richard Dean Anderson will be reduced to four or five episodes if there is a Season Nine, I'd much rather go with no Season Nine to have him back the way he used to be in a 2 hour DVD presentation that will no doubt kick butt, whatever period in which it's set.

Not to mention the promise of more films to follow!

TameFarrar
August 29th, 2004, 07:50 PM
As much as I would want ANYTHING that had RDA back in a more active role....I am not yet sure how I feel about them going THAT far back in the series to do it. Six years of stuff has gone on and I am not sure I want to have all that forgotten mmmmmmm

Infiltrator
September 1st, 2004, 11:41 AM
Okay 2 Stargate movies? I heard they were going to be releasing one direct to DVD which takes place during season 2. This is a good idea. An even better idea is the Feature film. And by feature film I don't mean a two hour special. I mean a theater spectacular event. If MGM is not willing to make a theater flick they are crazy. The era of Star Trek is Over. Enterprise currently sucks, and I don't think they could survive another feature.

If MGM makes a feature film they would make huge lump sums of money. Even more than the X-Files movie. The problem with the x-files movie was that they didn't give the background needed for someone who never watched the show to understand the movie. If MGM can make a feature that let's someone who's never seen the show what SG-1 and atlantis have been doing for the past 8 years while having a good story MGM would have even more bloody money than it does now, gauranteed profit.

Also, first Dean Devlin and Roland Emerich had a falling out with MGM over the stargate trilogy, leading to SG-1. Now they want to continue the trilogy. Does anybody now what the status of this is? The original out of print trilogy books based on the original movies sell like hotcakes on ebay, and amazon. They should at least make plans to transfer these stories if not to movie, to another medium like comics. If they do continue making the trilogy movies there might be a nice opportunity for an original parrallel universe type story.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Apprehensions?

Who's with me?

rmbeast
September 1st, 2004, 12:12 PM
I hope there is a season 9 for Sg-1 and a movie that would be so cool!